AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-04, 05:41   Link #21
drvtech

The first 26 or so eps of TnK were subbed using TV rips or raws...because of the time it took to release tnk...the DVDs (the R2 ones) were released in Japan...so AE has decided to use DVD rips instead as their source.
Old 2003-12-04, 10:50   Link #22
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

So then what episode is TnK up to now? If the DVD's are out already, I would have to guess that it's perty much well past EP 30. I hope it is and AE does a batch release of 30-?? soon. I think actually the series is up to EP40 of 50 right now cause I saw something listing the current ending song going until episode 39 with question marks behind it which would lead me to believe that they're up to EP39 already or even as high as 42. Either way, if there's more episodes out currently than are available on BT, please, someone please catch up! I'm going into TnK withdrawls waiting to see more. Especially of Miki and Megumi.
Old 2003-12-04, 11:13   Link #23
Eikichi
Mad Dog Sawamura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
I was to understand that Muyo meant "Forget". Hence the translation I heard of "Forget about Tenchi".
"Useless" is how it reads... dunno >_<
Anyone wanna give some insight?
Old 2003-12-04, 11:17   Link #24
Eikichi
Mad Dog Sawamura

Quote:
So then what episode is TnK up to now? If the DVD's are out already, I would have to guess that it's perty much well past EP 30. I hope it is and AE does a batch release of 30-?? soon. I think actually the series is up to EP40 of 50 right now cause I saw something listing the current ending song going until episode 39 with question marks behind it which would lead me to believe that they're up to EP39 already or even as high as 42. Either way, if there's more episodes out currently than are available on BT, please, someone please catch up! I'm going into TnK withdrawls waiting to see more. Especially of Miki and Megumi.
I know how you feel!

AE has only done up to 30 (which was just release a couple of weeks ago) thus far and they are releasing each episode at a excruciating slow pace - like 1 ep every month. But it seems they are improving, I think they are picking up their pace again... I hope.

At any rate I appreciate AE's hard work! I really do! gambatte!
Old 2003-12-04, 18:56   Link #25
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
The final episode has already aired in Japan, so we're just catching up. As for AE's releases, they've always been a bit slow, but promise that they are going to be faster now. They've kept that promise for the last few episodes so I hope they aren't going to slack off now. Incidently, I have heard from someone involved with the group that episodes 31-40 are already translated, so we're just waiting on the rest of the process!

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2003-12-04, 21:27   Link #26
drvtech

The DVD containing eps 47-50 was released 8/21/2003. These are R2 DVDs (meaning Eastern Asia only) and carry no subtitles and only Jpn soundtrack. So you just have to wait till they're translated, timed, edited, typesetted and encoded. Speaking of translated....
Old 2003-12-04, 23:27   Link #27
Asura Zanmaden
A-E Timer/Slacker

Send a message via AIM to Asura Zanmaden Send a message via Yahoo to Asura Zanmaden
Yeah, our pace of releasing TnK is rather horrid =\. TnK has hit ALOT of speed bumps that resulted in the slow releases. Once my exams are over I'll have no problem finishing those scripts laying around my computer ;P.

*Throws a rock at ep 31 script -_-
Damn that "anshin" ;O
Old 2003-12-05, 01:11   Link #28
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

OH sweet!! Dude, if all 50 are out already, please help our suffering and release the rest of them! I so want to find out what happens to Megumi and Miki!!

Oh, and if you want to send a spoiler out, please do. I don't mind spoilers and it makes it even more fun waiting for the rest of the episodes if I have a few. I just want to know what happens to Megumi and Genzo. Does she become a He again, or remain a she? If the latter, does she hook up with Genzo? Spoil me via PM, please??
Old 2003-12-05, 04:34   Link #29
drvtech

Quote:
OH sweet!! Dude, if all 50 are out already, please help our suffering and release the rest of them!
The raws are all out...but the eps have yet to be translated to 50.

<--is holding scripts 41-42 hostage! muahahahahahaha!

/me runs away from everyone after his blood!
Old 2003-12-05, 05:31   Link #30
marin

Are there 50 or 52 episodes?

It would be odd for there to be 50 when the halfway point was between 26 and 27...
Old 2003-12-05, 05:37   Link #31
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Sorry, but the half-way point was between 25 and 26 since there are only 50 episodes. Does that make it less odd?

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2003-12-05, 07:32   Link #32
EvilTomte
Berserker

Send a message via MSN to EvilTomte
In case it wasn't told yet, "muyo" means useless; futility; needlessness; unnecessariness.

And that's that. ^^
Old 2003-12-05, 09:23   Link #33
marin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Sorry, but the half-way point was between 25 and 26 since there are only 50 episodes. Does that make it less odd?
Ok thanks!

Oh well 50 is good lol
Old 2003-12-05, 12:47   Link #34
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Yup. That means we're over half way through this already. I'm definately eger to see the rest of this show. Initially I wasn't sure what to think of it, and the first time I watched it, I actually deleted it. Believe it or not, I did. But after deciding to give it a second chance per the recommendation of several members, I went back and decided to watch more than what I had seen before. After that I was hooked. Especially on Megumi and Miki. (hehe. Kinda seeing a pattern here? )
Old 2003-12-31, 17:22   Link #35
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

The ending of Tenshi na Konamaiki

Someone please spoil me. I know that it's been finished in japan for several weeks now, even though we're only up to EP 32 in fansubs. But I really really wanna know what happens after EP 32 and how it ends. The suspence is killing me. Please?

Thanks to whoever can hook me up.
Old 2003-12-31, 18:02   Link #36
guess

Quote:
Someone please spoil me. I know that it's been finished in japan for several weeks now, even though we're only up to EP 32 in fansubs. But I really really wanna know what happens after EP 32 and how it ends. The suspence is killing me. Please?

Thanks to whoever can hook me up.
Spoiler:
Old 2004-01-01, 01:23   Link #37
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

It took so much strength of will to not highlight that spoiler that I'm exhausted from it. I better kill this window before I give in!

Old 2004-01-01, 11:43   Link #38
Relentless
Certifiably insane

And could you please tell us a bit about the manga-anime relationship? Does the anime cover all the manga, diverges at some point? Is the manga still running? Thank you
Old 2004-01-01, 13:00   Link #39
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
It took so much strength of will to not highlight that spoiler that I'm exhausted from it. I better kill this window before I give in!
NoSanninWa, Gomen Nasai. ^_^;; Curiousity was killing me too much.
Old 2004-01-01, 17:23   Link #40
aniforever

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
Spoiler:
huh so your saying:

Spoiler:
Closed Thread