AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2011-04-05, 07:21   Link #501
Haruchin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanataX3 View Post
ow... then where did you get yer sofmat LOL just askin == i saw lucia thing..

it was HOT :P yeh but charge with shipping fees will it be expensive == i need to have a budget since june is my birthday i wanna have my parents permission to get the stuff so i need too be extra carefull of the budget and the thing almost same like your sizuru LOL
Like I said , My friend helped me .. I paid him $210 SGD for it [ 3000yen for shipping and 1500yen for commision] :3.. Hahas.. I don't know whether sofmap will ship to other countries.
Old 2011-04-05, 07:26   Link #502
kanataX3

wow == that ill have too save up haha maybe at May,i would go pre order it that

ill have too save up around ermm $200 haha and i don't have a visa card =.=

well then ill be going for the phone strap and the visual novel. thanks for helping.

and your sg [singaporean] rite =.=
Old 2011-04-05, 07:29   Link #503
Haruchin

Quote:
wow == that ill have too save up haha maybe at May,i would go pre order it that

ill have too save up around ermm $200 haha and i don't have a visa card =.=

well then ill be going for the phone strap and the visual novel. thanks for helping.

and your sg [singaporean] rite =.=
I think if you buy ami ami will be only like $180 , ya i am singaporean.. =.= :3 I saved rewrite funds since last year july
Old 2011-04-05, 07:36   Link #504
kanataX3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruchin View Post
I think if you buy ami ami will be only like $180 , ya i am singaporean.. =.= :3 I saved rewrite funds since last year july
wow nice...alrite alrite ill start to save now == damn schools tmr haha.

but when you said commsion is that for your friend or was it for the shipping ==
Old 2011-04-05, 07:45   Link #505
Haruchin

Anyways , have anyone here purchased the Dengki G magazine May issue ? :3 Supposed to have information of Kagari i think :3 ..
Old 2011-04-05, 07:51   Link #506
kanataX3

kagari? as in the new girl from rewrite? the rewrite page havenn't shown her name ==
Old 2011-04-05, 07:53   Link #507
Haruchin

Quote:
kagari? as in the new girl from rewrite? the rewrite page havenn't shown her name ==
It is revealed on Dengki G magazine May issue [ special item free : Kotori mini figure] .. :3
Old 2011-04-05, 07:57   Link #508
kanataX3

LOL kotoris figure i think my friend would like that his a huge fan of kotori==

im a huge fan of Lucia LOL.
Old 2011-04-05, 08:06   Link #509
bahamut zero
miragecoordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruchin View Post
It is revealed on Dengki G magazine May issue [ special item free : Kotori mini figure] .. :3
I ordered every Dengeki Magizin exept the festival one with the Shizuru Dakimakura, but I guess it will take a while to arrive. Don't know what's the normal duration for SAL Packages to arrive in Germany x.x"
Old 2011-04-05, 08:17   Link #510
kanataX3

LOL they updated the rewrite page there is info of kagari and 2 CGs shown of her.
http://key.visualarts.gr.jp/rewrite/
Old 2011-04-05, 19:16   Link #511
Tomoyo89

I ordered Dengeki Hime May 2011 Issue, Dengeki G's Festival Vol.21, Dengeki G's Festival Comic Vol.17, and Push May 2011.
Tomoyo89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-06, 19:32   Link #512
ishmael1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by myopius View Post
The more I watch the OP, the more I theorize about little things I notice...

Spoiler for Thoughts:

This really raised my expectations (yeah, I know I'm not the only one). I loved the characterization and characters from the trial, and now I've confirmed some serious physical conflict (I think Mai from Kanon was the most serious before this) that I hope will keep me at the edge of my seat. What the nakige aspect will be like is still something I wonder about, though.
So you can read japanese? From what iv'e seen i dont like the look of this game much. It seems to have completely lost the charm of Keys earlier games. I didnt play little busters, but played Air Kanon and Clannad. I watched the second OP and just saw loads of people jumping around with swords and dinosaurs. wtf......
ishmael1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-06, 19:51   Link #513
kyosak
poo

^
while key announced that the second OP is not a joke, they also said that action/fighting is not what the whole game revolves around.
according to them, you can also expect scenarios that have barely any of these elements aka more traditional routes.
which is good news to me, because most fighting scenes in eroge/VN put me to sleep.

and this being key, we'll probably get some sort of scenario in the true route that'll make us turn around and call this is a nakige, but w/o maeda involved, maybe not! (i'm hoping this turns out to be another nakige... :P)
kyosak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-06, 20:35   Link #514
Random32
Also a Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyosak View Post
^
while key announced that the second OP is not a joke, they also said that action/fighting is not what the whole game revolves around.
according to them, you can also expect scenarios that have barely any of these elements aka more traditional routes.
which is good news to me, because most fighting scenes in eroge/VN put me to sleep.

and this being key, we'll probably get some sort of scenario in the true route that'll make us turn around and call this is a nakige, but w/o maeda involved, maybe not! (i'm hoping this turns out to be another nakige... :P)
Kanon scenario was by Hisaya Naoki I believe. planetarian had most of its scenario done by Suzumoto Yuuichi.

What we expect from Key isn't Maeda, its Key. They have an image, if they wanted to run off and do something contrary to the image, they would probably slap another label on to it instead of Key.

This is Key, the chances the world next year will end are probably higher than the chances Rewrite isn't going to be a nakige.
Random32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-06, 21:24   Link #515
kyosak
poo

im just gonna play devil's advocate here because i'm bored and you bothered to reply lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random32 View Post
Kanon scenario was by Hisaya Naoki I believe. planetarian had most of its scenario done by Suzumoto Yuuichi.
actually, maeda also had a role in writing the scenario for kanon, however minor it may have been.
as for planetarian, i would have to say the existence and public image of this game is pretty insignificant, almost nonexistent, compared to the likes of air/clannad/LB.

Quote:
What we expect from Key isn't Maeda, its Key.
to me, this makes no sense
i guess you think otherwise, but in my opinion, maeda's writing is pretty much synonymous with the brand of key up until this point.
- i don't think hisaya's influence on this brand even begins to compare to maeda's.
- not to mention kanon was the very first game under the key brand. if we go by recent trends, i don't think hisaya is even relevant.
- already mentioned planetarian above.
- try and tell me maeda's script for rin's route and refrain were not the only saving grace for little busters (same logic for saya and EX)

Quote:
They have an image, if they wanted to run off and do something contrary to the image, they would probably slap another label on to it instead of Key.

This is Key, the chances the world next year will end are probably higher than the chances Rewrite isn't going to be a nakige.
i would like to believe key brand no longer has to restrict itself to this.
hisaya only left after kanon.
maeda is slowly fading from involvement as we can see in current trend...
just like maeda said in an interview, one can only crank out so many nakige.
how many times are we gonna see this until it starts to feel forced?
i agree that chances are high rewrite will have some sort of nakige element (and i would like this)
but with rewrite being the first big project with a total overhaul of writing staff, i would like to expect that it will bring something totally new to the brand.
Old 2011-04-06, 21:54   Link #516
Random32
Also a Lolicon

Maeda didn't have the primary role in Kanon. planetarian fits the Key formula and Maeda had little involvement there as well. I'm saying, just because Maeda isn't as involved, doesn't mean it won't fit what we expect from Key. Maeda's writing has a lot of influence on the brand, but just because Maeda isn't writing, doesn't make it not what we expect from the brand.

Also, while Key may eventually branch out, I doubt its going to be a sudden shift. I would expect to see nakige with more non-Key elements, like I would expect Rewrite to be, before I would expect to see a game where I would be in shock was made by Key.
Random32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-06, 22:15   Link #517
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Remember that is story also influenced by Ryukishi07. Things may get weirder than a normal Key game.
Old 2011-04-06, 22:25   Link #518
kyosak
poo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random32 View Post
Maeda didn't have the primary role in Kanon. planetarian fits the Key formula and Maeda had little involvement there as well. I'm saying, just because Maeda isn't as involved, doesn't mean it won't fit what we expect from Key. Maeda's writing has a lot of influence on the brand, but just because Maeda isn't writing, doesn't make it not what we expect from the brand.

Also, while Key may eventually branch out, I doubt its going to be a sudden shift. I would expect to see nakige with more non-Key elements, like I would expect Rewrite to be, before I would expect to see a game where I would be in shock was made by Key.
yes, obviously key brand is synonymous with nakige up until this point. no arguments there.
but i really don't see why it would be so shocking to slap the key label on a game that doesn't follow the trend.
yeh everybody's expecting rewrite to be nakige (including me), but if there is ever a time for change, i would say it is now. i'd even welcome it.

btw, anyone want to comment on kud wafter? i never bothered playing it but it just doesn't seem like a nakige from what i've read lol.
Old 2011-04-06, 23:24   Link #519
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
The bonus items aren't anything crazy. It really depends on your preorder place of choice. I wished someone would have have Chibimosu plushie like they had for botan, as a pre-order.

OOC: Kudwafter looks like it is the worst rated of the KEY games released so far....
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-06, 23:41   Link #520
winkel

One thing you guys should realize is, the Key of the past is not what the Key of now is wanting to be for the future. The reason why Rewrite is like this is because they're trying to open themselves up to a wider audience. Look at all the talented contract writers they've hired, people who are not known at all for the types of games they've been known for up until now, so you can tell Key is headed for a new direction. It been strongly suggested since Little Busters, and it's even more clear now, and if you're a true fan you'll accept them no matter what they become.

Of course Rewrite will probably have some sad parts, but don't expect it to be solely an emotional tear-jerker like in the past. It's not like that.
winkel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo, hinoue itaru, key, maeda jun, romeo tanaka, ryukishi07, visual novel