AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Horizon

Notices

View Poll Results: Horizon - S2 - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 36 78.26%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 7 15.22%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 3 6.52%
7 out of 10 : Good 0 0%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-09-11, 23:22   Link #41
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
I thought you hated childhood friends?
Phhh. Depends on it's character. Don't mess the harems and other animes btw. I love to see more couples in some anime and here the already have 7 or so...
Old 2012-09-12, 04:04   Link #42
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

so i guess that means Shakespear Girl and Nerdy-Glass Boy will be lovers and Shakespear Girl will be the latest Musashi crew member
Old 2012-09-12, 06:27   Link #43
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by j0x View Post
so i guess that means Shakespear Girl and Nerdy-Glass Boy will be lovers and Shakespear Girl will be the latest Musashi crew member
Guess Shakespear Girl will leave England for Musashi to be with Nerdy-Glass Boy.... Now that reminds me of Romeo and Juliet... well, they fit the characters....

Now we got three couples this season!!!!
Old 2012-09-12, 06:55   Link #44
Azuma Denton
~AD~

KIMI NEE~SAMA !!!!

Ah i love that scene when anteater is conversing with that black algae...
All that black algae spouting are 10% positive 90% negative...
Politician
Loves Taxes
Cross-dress
Doesnt stand out
Poor
Passes out
Bad comedian

Old 2012-09-12, 07:41   Link #45
Bombo
TSF Fans

I love it.!!!!!!
Kimi entrance .!!!
Masazumi's mouse !! And asama critical my heart with "Happy death " OMG I LOVE HER SO PRICELESS !!! .

Doll mouse so cute <3 !!! Musashi-sama rule this episode !
Neshi chan gl with your girlfriend .

This episode so exciting it's deserve 10/10 !!!!

Old 2012-09-12, 08:35   Link #46
ReinhartX

this episode is filled with lotsa new soundtracks

what is the title of the song played at the start where tenzo and naruze were dashing across cecil and that old hag?

goes something thou " we will be free...." its nice!
Old 2012-09-12, 09:38   Link #47
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

some highlight :

Nate's easy but epic victory.... revenge is sweet, right? and when Walsingham OS appeared, I laughed a lot!

Re-enacting history battle.... Musashi should stick to fight with their own way! I like how they decide to separate 8 ships and control it manually... it's always fun to see how youngster (Musashi) try to defeat oldman (Tres Espana)

Kimi's appeared!!!! I almost think Naruse will sacrifice herself and got bullied by that gloomy woman and balloon woman but luckily Kimi-oneesama is there... and she put some serious quote as well... Their battle is maybe as exciting as ninja-samurai battle in next episode

the best highlight for me is Shakespeare Vs Neshinbara... aww.. don't mess up with act please... how can they change everything into a happy ending??? hahaha!! Writer FTW!!
when I see Shakespeare's cute face, I really hoped she will date Neshinbara... and my wish come true... so not only Tenzo but also Shakespeare...
like what Masazumi said before, Musashi is truly never regret their decision to visit England first... lol!

now in next episode, let's see how Tenzo will take back his waifu!!! go TENZOU!!!!
Old 2012-09-12, 09:48   Link #48
tsunade666

Shakespear is super cute on this chapter! specially those few last lines even Neshimbara was taken back by it FANFICTION HAX POWER

Go Tenzo get your waifu back!

The others battle is also nice. This is one good episode.
Old 2012-09-13, 08:31   Link #49
Azuma Denton
~AD~

I still wondering what does Neshinbara means that there is only one Shakespear??
Did she suffer from MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder)??
Old 2012-09-13, 09:09   Link #50
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Well, there are two possible scenarios to that: one is the MPD, the other is that there's another girl involved. But given Shakespeare's mental condition, it's more likely that it's the former.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2012-09-13, 10:21   Link #51
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

He clearly mentioned that she used two types of speech before. So it's definitely MPD.
Old 2012-09-13, 10:23   Link #52
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
He clearly mentioned that she used two types of speech before. So it's definitely MPD.
Could be the subs, but I could also as read it as she changed her speech pattern because he left...
Old 2012-09-13, 10:39   Link #53
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Yes, it's her split personality.

Before Neshinbara left, she uses "watashi" to refer to herself. After he left, that became the masculine "boku".
Old 2012-09-15, 01:14   Link #54
Azuma Denton
~AD~

So in the present day, is she free from her split personality??
Old 2012-09-15, 13:56   Link #55
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
So in the present day, is she free from her split personality??
i believe she is, remember she said one of the two friends she said Neshinbara had back then died and neshinbara said she was the only one there but the statement that she said still stands because she had a split personality
Old 2012-09-16, 15:43   Link #56
classic

What i don`t like in these series is that i dont inderstand how people often won their fights. It is i don`t get how some of the powers work. For example, writers powers. By which move Neshinbara won in previous episode? He tricked Shakspeare? Or simply outpowered her?
Same goes to the Mito. What she did to become so powerfull and easly defeat the doll although their previous fight was so hard?
Old 2012-09-16, 15:48   Link #57
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by classic View Post
What i don`t like in these series is that i dont inderstand how people often won their fights. It is i don`t get how some of the powers work. For example, writers powers. By which move Neshinbara won in previous episode? He tricked Shakspeare? Or simply outpowered her?
Same goes to the Mito. What she did to become so powerfull and easly defeat the doll although their previous fight was so hard?
can't answer the writer battle but Mito won because 1) she was more prepare 2) as a werewolf she got a extra power boost form the Full moon.
Old 2012-09-16, 16:08   Link #58
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by classic View Post
Neshinbara summoned his god, but he actually lost. What he realised was that he still had the Macbeth curse. And that Macbeth is suppose to "kill the king". So he twisted the script so that Macbeth killed King Lear.

The reason it worked, was that 1. Macbeth was following the script in a way. 2. He was using his opponent's own powers against her, and that's why he won.

Neito? The explanation is that it was double-full Moon so she and her chains was at her strongest, and her treated nails allow her to control the chains better. (She had to avoid skin contact as she still gets hurt by silver as a half werewolf.)