Notices

Old 2013-07-08, 18:07   Link #101
Breimoon

well it seems funny so i will keep watching
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-08, 19:22   Link #102
Traece
:cool:

This was a great episode. Except for the change in character at the end I really enjoyed watching them wrap up the issue of his death.

Admittedly though the fight sequence was a bit odd, especially with the fugitive suddenly learning her fictional styles and then using them against her successfully. It was a bit odd, and not wholly relevant. It was interesting though, in some ways.

I'm a bit concerned about the heroine's character at the end though. That moment was a bit too much, a bit too extreme. I'm glad that she was given somewhat of a normal personality that she blamed herself and that she does allow herself some counsel, but there was no need for her to act like that towards him.
Old 2013-07-09, 08:11   Link #103
EroKing

She doesn't mind having a dog? Well this anime is certainly going places
Old 2013-07-09, 08:32   Link #104
backbone
Banned

The fighting scene looked so weird yet hilarious at the same time i couldn't stop laughing

But wait a sec, did our sadistic main heroine just fall for our dog MC and suddenly turn into a "cute" girl? Am i supposed to laugh at that?
backbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-09, 10:39   Link #105
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by backbone View Post
The fighting scene looked so weird yet hilarious at the same time i couldn't stop laughing

But wait a sec, did our sadistic main heroine just fall for our dog MC and suddenly turn into a "cute" girl? Am i supposed to laugh at that?
I'm pretty sure it's more of an misunderstanding that she acts weird all over herself until she got back to her sadistic trademark in the last few minutes. Still I wouldn't mind her attitude to happen later on.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-09, 11:06   Link #106
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Oof, the hints of beastiality near the end are a bit too much for me. Will give this show one more episode, but as even furry makes me squeamish, I don't think I can go on if there indeed is romance between the leads for as long as the guy stays as a dog.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-09, 11:21   Link #107
Quol
That Guy

I wouldnt really mind a little hint of romance since he will probably turn back into a human somehow.

But i would say one of my favorite parts in this episode was the 11 guys in the black suits and glasses marching while enthusiastically saying "Shining!"

Last edited by Quol; 2013-07-09 at 11:54.
Quol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-09, 13:28   Link #108
Dop
Mmmm....

Please tell me they're not going to go there....

I had this vision of the production committee sitting around a table, and discussing new show ideas.

Committee 1: "Incest, pseudo incest or implied incest shows have all been done to death. We need a new idea!"
Committee 2: "How about implied bestiality? That's not been done. What about a woman and a dog. It can be a cute dog, but really a guy in the form of a dog."
Committee 1: "Brilliant! Sake all round!"
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-09, 14:05   Link #109
EroKing

Even Japan is that not crazy Hentai maybe but anime? Highly doubt it
Old 2013-07-09, 15:43   Link #110
askara

Quote:
Oof, the hints of beastiality near the end are a bit too much for me. Will give this show one more episode, but as even furry makes me squeamish, I don't think I can go on if there indeed is romance between the leads for as long as the guy stays as a dog
lol no way thats gona happen.
askara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-09, 16:18   Link #111
Tenzen12

I don't see how he could return to be human. This isn't Kamisama no Inai where you can walk with big hole in your head.

Maybe if he reincarnated but that age gap would cause different kind of taboo anyway.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-09, 16:38   Link #112
SQA

The point of the bestiality-dere moment was to show how touched in the head that she actually is. It was funny because she is unbalanced. Though the dog managed to get her back to her sadistic self. By calling her flat-chested 6 times.

I'd say he's not terribly interested in her, haha. Though I'm curious where this is going. The other females introduced so far appear to be the bulk of the characters in the series, so I wonder what happens now.

This might actually turn into something of a Harem series, which would actually make some sense. Cute Dogs are far more appealing to Women than super cars, per Top Gear.
SQA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 07:23   Link #113
erdii

would it be weird if I said this was most appealing anime of this summer. I couldn't get myself to watch other animes of this summer. maybe ı should force myself. ah this season is horrible. well ı won't blame anyone spring season was awesome
Old 2013-07-10, 07:33   Link #114
Anime Online

Intellectually, I would agree with the saying, "Love has no barriers" However, I'm quite challenged to accept with the idea of Shinobu entertaining thoughts of .. doing it with her dog. It's going places I'm not sure I can quite follow. Let's hope Shinobu would stay more grounded in the episodes ahead.
Anime Online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 08:07   Link #115
backbone
Banned

As long as it's done purely for comedic effect and not to be taken seriously, i see no problem with bestiality

And i'm pretty sure everyone has watched Beauty and the Beast before
backbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 10:19   Link #116
Tougarashi
zutto soba ni ite ne

This show has so many super natural elements. The hypnosis dance steps from the book, the dog that loves the books so much, sadist girl who read the mind of a dog Too many interesting things are squeezed into one little story. I think this one is the one to watch out for.

Current Season animes: Listeners, Tower of God
Tougarashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 12:45   Link #117
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by backbone View Post
As long as it's done purely for comedic effect and not to be taken seriously, i see no problem with bestiality

And i'm pretty sure everyone has watched Beauty and the Beast before
But...Disney's Beauty and the Beast ended with the Beast becoming human. Anything else puts this in the realm of fetish territory and would move the age rating up and the amount of people willing to watch it down.
Old 2013-07-10, 22:48   Link #118
Tougarashi
zutto soba ni ite ne

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
But...Disney's Beauty and the Beast ended with the Beast becoming human. Anything else puts this in the realm of fetish territory and would move the age rating up and the amount of people willing to watch it down.
I don't think Beauty and the Beast was the only one. People love Princess and the Frog, Swam Lake, Little Mermaid(Still half-fish) and Tarzan(Human but acts like monkey). So I think this anime should not be considered as weird

Current Season animes: Listeners, Tower of God
Tougarashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 22:51   Link #119
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Spoiler:

deredere mode on <3
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-11, 00:35   Link #120
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tougarashi View Post
I don't think Beauty and the Beast was the only one. People love Princess and the Frog, Swam Lake, Little Mermaid(Still half-fish) and Tarzan(Human but acts like monkey). So I think this anime should not be considered as weird
Lol....this is different. though the romance in Tarzan definitely felt weird to me

However, if we explore (I can't believe I'm doing this, really) why bestiality is perceived as wrong, we may solve this...

Like pedophilia, bestiality is perceived as abuse, because the 'victim' isn't on the same level as you. With kids, it's taking advantage of their naivete and vulnerability...but with animals, it's taking advantage of their lower intelligence as well as their vulnerability, plus the inability to cope with emotion that comes with the consequences.

So........if we differentiate the case with a 'victim' that IS on the same level as a human, emotionally and mentally....well.....

....that kind of.........eliminates most of the problem....
Would it still be weird? On a visual and phsyical level, yeah....but I don't know if 'morally wrong' could still apply. He has a human heart and mind, after all....

.........on another note, does anyone else find the OP insufferably stupid?
STOP WITH THE 'WAN WAN' thing! You are sullying what could be a good song! And Kirihime dancing with dog ears feels painfully out of character. I know it's fanservice but still!
It's dumb.

Tags
comedy, harem