Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-04-26, 10:39   Link #201
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neki Ecko View Post
Because he support Niko-chan and Fuuko-chan even know that they are what 10 or 12.
Fuuko (sky raker) is a high school freshmen so she is at least 15 or 16.

Niko and all the kings mental age may be much older than a 20s year old
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 10:51   Link #202
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

15. Oldest Burst Linker is 15.

Or maybe even hundred + something...1 day in there = 3 years.
Old 2012-04-26, 10:52   Link #203
tsunade666

Haru is 13 and Niko is 10. The age difference isn't that BIG. If you compare it to Subaru and his loli basketball team which he is around 16 and the girls are 12. Still age gap isn't that big.

I also like Niko but ash roller girl ( still no one yet reveals her true name ) looks more fitting for Haru
Old 2012-04-26, 10:57   Link #204
Forever
Revealing the truth

Anyone has a pic of Fuuko around?
Old 2012-04-26, 11:08   Link #205
tsunade666

Utai and Fuuko.

Spoiler:

Fuuko caught Haru in the act XD

Spoiler:

Fuuko would show up in the anime but Utai would probably wait for 2nd season because she first shows up in vol 06.

Cosmic what side story do you mean? the one you read that makes you like FuukoxHaru? is it the SS in vol 10?
Old 2012-04-26, 11:09   Link #206
Kaos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
Anyone has a pic of Fuuko around?
Previous page has it. The one with KYH+Utai+Fuuko.

Ash Roller = Kusakabe Rin
Rin is a special case as she is not the one controlling Ash Roller. It is her brother's AI that's controlling. She is only acting as a host and a observer whenever she burst links. This is one of the reason both the word he/she can be used on Ash Roller/Rin, depending on what they did in RL/BB.

If we ever go ship HaruXRin, good luck to Haru. Right after Rin confesses and duels Haru, Ash Roller tries to kill Haru shouting "How dare you touch my sister". And this is the Ash Roller that highly respects Silver Crow. Now imagine if it really goes HaruXRin, he will have to convince Ash Roller to let them go in peace. After that when her brother wakes up from his coma, Haru has to introduce himself to her brother, when her brother does not know anything about him(Silver Crow) and has to depend on first impression(not likely going to be good).

It's going to be the hardest route for him as compared to KYH or Fuuko or Nico(Cherry Rook already moves away and BB uninstalled, unless he comes back as a ghost(V10 reference))
Kaos! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 11:12   Link #207
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos! View Post
Previous page has it. The one with KYH+Utai+Fuuko.

Rin is a special case as she is not the one controlling Ash Roller. It is her brother's AI that's controlling. She is only acting as a host and a observer whenever she burst links. This is one of the reason both the word he/she can be used on Ash Roller/Rin, depending on what they did in RL/BB.

If we ever go ship HaruXRin, good luck to Haru. Right after Rin confesses and duels Haru, Ash Roller tries to kill Haru shouting "How dare you touch my sister". And this is the Ash Roller that highly respects Silver Crow. Now imagine if it really goes HaruXRin, he will have to convince Ash Roller to let them go in peace. After that when her brother wakes up from his coma, Haru has to introduce himself to her brother, when her brother does not know anything about him(Silver Crow) and has to depend on first impression(not likely going to be good).

It's going to be the hardest route for him as compared to KYH or Fuuko or Nico(Cherry Rook already moves away and BB uninstalled, unless he comes back as a ghost(V10 reference))
They dueled after she confessed? An whats the reason for her liking haru, did she mention it?
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 12:03   Link #208
Kaos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
They dueled after she confessed? An whats the reason for her liking haru, did she mention it?
Apparently she started to like Haru after his action after his revenge fight(Lifting the back wheel of the motorcycle). Also, the way he fly and run (with extreme speed) reminds her of her brother who was a professional bike racer.

Anyway since I'm lazy to recheck everything, is the specific reason for the rule of installing Brain Burst "User must have the collar equipped since birth" explained? Can't remember any reason why an adult who bought a collar later on cannot install it.
Old 2012-04-26, 12:24   Link #209
tsunade666

it's been explained that there are 2 rules to follow on installing brain burst. High mental aptitude or reflex and the other is the neuro linker must be equipped already since birth. So the oldest is only 15 years old because that is the first launch of neuro linker.
Old 2012-04-26, 12:45   Link #210
Kaos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
it's been explained that there are 2 rules to follow on installing brain burst. High mental aptitude or reflex and the other is the neuro linker must be equipped already since birth. So the oldest is only 15 years old because that is the first launch of neuro linker.
I meant the exact reasoning behind the first rule. Rin's is using her brother's neuro linker for BB and she herself does not have her own neuro linker until later on. She only passed the rule as her brother would let her wear his neuro linker when she was a baby.
Old 2012-04-26, 12:53   Link #211
tsunade666

she's using it since she was a baby? then isn't that the same as since birth? because it's only been told that you need to wear it already in your infant stage. Since birth doesn't really mean that you wear it already after just getting birth right?
Old 2012-04-26, 15:18   Link #212
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Quote:
she's using it since she was a baby? then isn't that the same as since birth? because it's only been told that you need to wear it already in your infant stage. Since birth doesn't really mean that you wear it already after just getting birth right?
Yes she already used it since she was a baby so the first condition is clear.

I think the problem with the rule "wear it since birth" might be refer to the brain and nerve system adapted to the use and function of Neuro Linker since they grow up to adapt with the linker.

However, try to understand the rule is not a good idea since Reki sensei is not really good with rule and you can see alot of plot hole in his novel. Full dive is a prime example,can you really put your body there and go to the virtual world, some my try to do some funny thing to you , how about virus, OS bug, system crash

In volume 1 he said the only way to earn burst point is to fight other while in vol 2 we learned there is another way and KYH know about it.

THink about unlimited burst, there are roughly 1000 player in BB, few of them reach lev 4 to go to the unlimited burst field, now how can the meet each other in a world that 1000 times faster than the outside, minutes become days, just imagine you are late for about half an hour, it is one and a half year in there. And what with those romantic couple, especially purple and 1st red king, they are only 10 -11 years old at that time
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 16:10   Link #213
fazri
blacksun king

i have some question here if this okay.
1.what real name of kuroyukihime?
2.how many girl that likes haruyuki and their names also reason?
3.can anyone show the pic and tell who is who?
4.and what relationship fuuko and KYH?
Old 2012-04-27, 00:39   Link #214
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate-sama View Post
Fuuko (sky raker) is a high school freshmen so she is at least 15 or 16.
Fuuko is stated to be 16, she has a driver's license which in-setting needs to be age 16.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos! View Post

To be fair, right after Ash Roller (not Rin) clonked Crow with his bike a few times, getting him down to 1/3 health and blowing off Crow's right forearm, Ash calmed down a bit. Ash even went and said "Though I would definitely not allow you to get your hands onto my sister, it's even more unforgivable to let her cry" - basically the possibility of Ash Roller allowing it is still there
(ref Vol9 ch5)
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 02:12   Link #215
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

..... I just realized I never know what Kuroyukihime's real names are.

I think it'd be totally lame and uninspired if it turns out that she was someone related to the casts in SAO, just because the author decided to keep her real name unknown to us.

I mean, it's fucking lame. We know almost anyone's real name but we don't know KYH's real name yet. Something we should have discovered since vol. 1, and why did they all call her Kuroyukihime in the first place?
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 04:14   Link #216
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
..... I just realized I never know what Kuroyukihime's real names are.

I think it'd be totally lame and uninspired if it turns out that she was someone related to the casts in SAO, just because the author decided to keep her real name unknown to us.

I mean, it's fucking lame. We know almost anyone's real name but we don't know KYH's real name yet. Something we should have discovered since vol. 1, and why did they all call her Kuroyukihime in the first place?
that's what makes this LN interesting, till now we always speculating her real name. just like the name of the girl that Negi like in MSN
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 05:41   Link #217
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
that's what makes this LN interesting, till now we always speculating her real name. just like the name of the girl that Negi like in MSN
You know that the author is the one who decides, and even if his decision sucks, we have to accept it. I never find this kind of hidden the name that everyone should have known fo a long time. This is a poor method of trying to give us a surprise, really poor.

What if KYH is the child of Kirito and Asuna? Well, we'd have known already if we know what her real name is, but the author just never gives her one until he decides it's about time we add a lame twist here that should be too predictable if he were to add the name from the beginning.

We're not talking about the character whose identity is a secret here! She's just a student in the school, not a spy from another country or the mafia's daughter (better use fake name)!
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 05:50   Link #218
Undertaker

Yeah we don't know the real name of KYH, and as far as Ln go, even most of people in AW doesn't know. If I remember correctly though, she did told Haruyuki at the end of V1. (hidden from readers and others)
Old 2012-04-27, 07:00   Link #219
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:

Cosmic what side story do you mean? the one you read that makes you like FuukoxHaru? is it the SS in vol 10?
I mean this

Spoiler:

Didn't read vol 10 but this is from Dengeki Bunko magazine

Quote:
(Cherry Rook already moves away and BB uninstalled, unless he comes back as a ghost(V10 reference))
he still remembers Niko? Or his memory of her is wiped too?

Quote:
Fuuko is stated to be 16, she has a driver's license which in-setting needs to be age 16.
yet isn't the oldest Linker 15?
Old 2012-04-27, 08:23   Link #220
Kaos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I mean this

Spoiler:

Didn't read vol 10 but this is from Dengeki Bunko magazine

he still remembers Niko? Or his memory of her is wiped too?

yet isn't the oldest Linker 15?

As much as I wish that Cherry Rook still remembers Nico since they are from the same orphanage after all, looking at how much memory Dusk Taker lost(totally has no impression of Haruyuki), the chance isn't too good. Only sure way that he can remember her is if he knows her before he started to play Brain Burst. Though I'm sure Nico asked him out to play some classic games before he moved away.

As of V6, 1 year has passed. So now the max age of Burst Linkers is 16 as compared to V1's 15

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality