AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-10-18, 05:28   Link #5021
The Infinite Dream

Issei's pass predecessor use to sing along with Issei for his CxC form but he was still able to use even if they didnt recite it with him. I dont think their voices going along with the chants has much to do with it.
The Infinite Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-18, 07:04   Link #5022
Lucidrago

No they don't. That was just a one-time thing while he was inside the Boosted Gear.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-18, 10:05   Link #5023
sbh1fr

Unlike Ophis, lingering memories of past wielders of Boosted Gear (or divine dividing) dont really supply any power to issei ( or Vali ). All they can do is insite emotions (mainly negative like anger)...
Ophis is remotely supplying her power of infinity to Issei (or vali) to perform deification (satanification for vali).
sbh1fr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-18, 12:08   Link #5024
Lucidrago

Well more like she gave them her blessing to bring out the power that was already in them.
Old 2018-10-18, 13:23   Link #5025
sbh1fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Well more like she gave them her blessing to bring out the power that was already in them.
Nope. She gave her blessong to Asia and Kuno. But in Issei's case, its more like a possession than a simple blessing.
Why do you think Azazel said that if ophis and her spawn lilith's powers sync , then issei gonna power up even more.
Old 2018-10-18, 14:29   Link #5026
The Infinite Dream

Volume 12 life 1
While emitting an enormous amount of aura from my body, I start to say the chant.

“I, the one to awaken am the Sekiryuutei who holds up the truth of the King up-high!”

My senpai’s who answered this chant are no longer here.

“Holding the infinite hope and indestructible dream walking the road of righteousness. I will become the Emperor of the Crimson Dragon…”

Pretty sure they use to sing a long with his chant otherwise that would not be stated.
Old 2018-10-18, 17:35   Link #5027
sbh1fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infinite Dream View Post
Volume 12 life 1
While emitting an enormous amount of aura from my body, I start to say the chant.

“I, the one to awaken am the Sekiryuutei who holds up the truth of the King up-high!”

My senpai’s who answered this chant are no longer here.

“Holding the infinite hope and indestructible dream walking the road of righteousness. I will become the Emperor of the Crimson Dragon…”

Pretty sure they use to sing a long with his chant otherwise that would not be stated.
No one denied that they sang along issei in the past but they didnt give any additional power. The power of the sacred gear comes from Ddraig, not the memories of the previous wielders.
Power of infinity belong to Ophis. When issei and vali first unlocked their respective DxD (against rizevim in ise case, and against Azi Dahaka for Vali), Ophis was talking to them, she wad somehow connected to them to alliw them to use her powers.
Old 2018-10-18, 18:09   Link #5028
The Infinite Dream

She gave them the chant when they reach their desired peak. All I'm saying is I dont believe ophis even has to sing with them anymore as is the same with Issei's CxC that his pass predecessors opened up for him not Ddraig even though it's his power. Their scared gears allow them to talk to other dragons through them. Like Ddraig did with fafnir to find a counselor for his depression. The only thing I'm touching subject on is the subject of her singing with them. I dont believe it's even necessary as they've already unlocked that potential. The same as CxC mode. Also I posted that because Lucidrago said they didnt.

Last edited by The Infinite Dream; 2018-10-18 at 18:24.
Old 2018-10-18, 18:57   Link #5029
sbh1fr

By the way. Those "malebranche" mentioned in previous comments. What are they and when/where have they been mentioned in LN. Can you tell me what volume/chapter they were mentioned?
Old 2018-10-18, 22:31   Link #5030
Lucidrago

They were mentioned in High School DxD: Zero. They have nothing to do with the main story.

Move it to the Zero thread if you want to talk about it.