AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-09-07, 12:00   Link #241
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
More like he wasn't sure how to write for Ise's fight anymore. Ise = fist fights.

To me, i feel that Ishibumi is trying too much with the story at once hence why the writing feels kinda lacking at the moment.
He has the ending in mind but doesn't really know how he's exactly going to get there. It seems like he has the general outline for what's going to happen but is having a hard time filling it in with more detailed plots than he has been doing.

The Azazel Cup and the UL are too much for him to write at once without him bloating a single volume. The tournament caused him to drag his feet regarding the Alliance of Hell and it just felt like he just needed an enemy and had to get them out the way at the same time.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-07, 18:14   Link #242
Wellington

Issei and Vali's power levels, can someone explain to me?
Wellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-07, 19:37   Link #243
saucerKing

what exactly? where they are? because if so they are heavenly dragon class (around ddraig and albion prime in raw power) which means they are a good deal above chief gods and below top gods like indra or mahabali.
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-07, 20:56   Link #244
godz

mahabali is not that high ... as they like to inflate baalberith's punching bag pre oppai dragon.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-08, 02:55   Link #245
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellington View Post
Issei and Vali's power levels, can someone explain to me?
Well Issei and Vali's power differ or changes depending on what armor they're using. Issei's AxA is capable of destroying a planet while for Vali his DxD L is comparable to Albion in his prime if I'm not mistaken.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-08, 03:00   Link #246
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
what exactly? where they are? because if so they are heavenly dragon class (around ddraig and albion prime in raw power) which means they are a good deal above chief gods and below top gods like indra or mahabali.
How strong Mahabali truly is ?I mean in the preliminaries he got easily defeated by Balberith but in the Main Tournament he can fight on par with one of the strongest in Hindu Mythology Indra his power level is inconsistent.
Old 2020-09-08, 10:52   Link #247
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
How strong Mahabali truly is ?I mean in the preliminaries he got easily defeated by Balberith but in the Main Tournament he can fight on par with one of the strongest in Hindu Mythology Indra his power level is inconsistent.
Certainly stronger than the heavenly dragons and the other Gods top 10 not Hindu, furthermore the main reason of his defeat for issei was that he could not read Balberith’s movements. Furthermore if he defeated easily Mahabali who could give a good fight to Indra, it means only he is stronger than both, not even strange when his aura scared Hades and has the potential to fight alone a Dragon god.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
Well Issei and Vali's power differ or changes depending on what armor they're using. Issei's AxA is capable of destroying a planet while for Vali his DxD L is comparable to Albion in his prime if I'm not mistaken.
I’d say Vali has surpassed completely both Ddraig and Albion. Albion as Ddraig are on the same level, but during the fight of the last with Crom, his aura’s attacks could damage Crom only with Penetrate, while the normals were deflected easily or could not damage Crom. Boost was not enough to compete in raw power.

Only from this, in aura’s attack Vali is superior, furthermore he is faster. Then, Compression Divider and Satan compression divider are better versione of Divide, that in shin 4 Albion could not divide completely the various flames of Fake Ddraig or kill him as with Vali with Pluton.

With the wyverns he has more rate of fire, firing from every angle and blind spot, can use better half dimension and there is Satan Longinus Smasher.
Vali was fighting better than Ddraig, that his only victory card was penetrate with the fight hand to hand.

Even T DxD is better, being faster than Ddraig, with infinity, Longinus smasher and infinity blaster. Furthermore Issei’s boost continues continually increasing always more his power, as seen with Angra that the rumor was becoming always more stronger. Counting P DxD in aura was equal or slightly inferior to Ddraig.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-08, 12:28   Link #248
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
mahabali is not that high ... as they like to inflate baalberith's punching bag pre oppai dragon.
he was strong enough to match indra for some time and sever his arm, that is well above ddraig who even when boosted was losing ground against crom who is below indra. his loss against baalberith was justified since baalberith had enough power to scare the shit out of hades and is definitely on the higher tiers of the top 10 sairaorg bullshit fight not included
Old 2020-09-08, 12:39   Link #249
dnb

Ddraig is stronger, he and Crom were holding back otherwise the whole battle field would have been destroyed, Indra and Mahabali were going all out.
Also Ddraig in vol 2 during Indra vs Mahabali:
Quote:
[Partner. The guys you’re watching stand at the top even among the mythologies. They’re the embodiment of the strongest. However, we have fought against Vidar with his Midgardsormr armor and the King of Monsters Typhon, and we won against them. We’ve also conquered the Evil Dragon Apophis and the Primordial God Nyx. Have a little faith.]
[Don’t worry, I’ll be there when the time comes. Is it not enough?]
[But, well, it’s also quite troublesome if there are several of them coming, even for me.]
If there are several of that level is just "quite troublesome" ... just troublesome ...
dnb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-08, 13:57   Link #250
godz

Quote:
he was strong enough to match indra for some time and sever his arm, that is well above ddraig who even when boosted was losing ground against crom who is below indra. his loss against baalberith was justified since baalberith had enough power to scare the shit out of hades and is definitely on the higher tiers of the top 10 sairaorg bullshit fight not included

[Indra!]

The unobservable close-ranged bout between Sakra’s Vajra and the weapons from God Mahabali’s six arms had begun! Every time an attack was struck, Godly aura covered the whole sky. There was a moment when Sakra was struck by God Mahabali’s powerful sword! —Sakra’s left arm was severed! Ooooh! God Mahabali cut off Sakra’s arm! My comrades who were watching got excited and there were also some that jumped! I was also surprised and stood up! While Sakra already had his arm severed off, he still swung the Vajra towards God Mahabali and electrocuted his whole body! Sakra seemed — happy from the bottom of his heart.

[HAHAHA! You are giving me quite the fight!]

The commentator shouted.

<<Oohh! Mahabali-senshu! He cut off one of Sakra-senshu’s arms!>>

The spectators shown on the screen were also super excited—. God Mahabali had probably reached his limits after taking Sakra’s arm as his body staggered upon receiving Vajra’s lightning. Sakra didn’t let the chance slip. As he charged up a maximum amount of Godly aura on his Vajra, he released it at God Mahabali at once! The flash of lightning covered the entire field—. God Mahabali — suffered a great deal of damage all over his body. Smoke came out from his body. And then, he fell down as he lost consciousness. Sakra quietly flew down. The camera showed the destroyed ground as a result of their battle. God Mahabali was lying on the ground with his face down. Sakra stood beside the defeated God Mahabali and said.

[—This is checkmate, huh. At least according to the Tournament rules.]

Sakra picked up his severed arm and when he put it back where it was severed — it reverted back to normal. God Mahabali smiled wryly.

[…It’s still not enough, huh.]

it feels like a mahabali shonen moment, more than a valid feat ... i mean let's see something similar with sairaorg in his confrontation with indra and i don't think that will escalate sairaorg to the top 10

ps: I'm not saying that mahabali is weak, but not as strong as you say that you put it on top of hades, crom cruach, ddraig and albion.

Last edited by godz; 2020-09-08 at 14:09.
Old 2020-09-08, 16:09   Link #251
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnb View Post
Ddraig is stronger, he and Crom were holding back otherwise the whole battle field would have been destroyed, Indra and Mahabali were going all out.

If there are several of that level is just "quite troublesome" ... just troublesome ...
Source? Becuase no one of the aura's bullets was described to be as powerful as an infinity blaster. Furthemore not even the aura's attacks of Vali who are superior than those of Ddraig and Crom. Especially than Ddraig that his aura's attacks without penetrate could not damage him.

It's not necessary destroy a field to to does not hold back, furthemore only versus the end of the fight they were putting attention on the field.

As for Issei who several time used powerful attack as Crimson blaster in close fields, focusing all the power into a point rather than destroy everything.
Otherwise the attacks of Mahabali and Indra would have defeated their teammates, when a single infinity blaster of issei could cover the majority of the field with Sona, so big that were necessary hours to reach the other side.

If we have to be coherent, already with an of Ddriag all the field would have been destroyed being a bit bigger than Kuow town, when kokabiel could destory the city with a hit.

Quote:
Ddraig evaded the concentrated mass of aura while still breathing out his flame, but as he did that, the aura bullet that he evaded went straight to the ground and made a big explosion. If that thing were to be fired to the ground several times, even this solid game field would be damaged greatly. The mass of aura that fell onto the ground created a giant crater. What was worse was thatit wasn’t only just one, as the numbers of the craters created kept on increasing after that. What would come out first, either one of them getting defeated, the game field getting destroyed, or…the match between Rias Gremory and Hyoudou Issei being settled?

Ddraig closed his mouth and stopped breathing fire upon seeing that his attacks made little progress and only destroyed the game field.

Quote:
“Though I don’t want to destroy the field, we still need power in order to fight.”

If they didn’t care about their surroundings at all, they would be able to fight more freely. Plus, if they were truly serious in fighting someone and were to do it in the human world or the Underworld, there would be able to easily destroy the city. An enormous amount of aura being released from either of their hands or mouths would instantly turn a large area into ashes. However, it didn’t mean that both of them cannot fight without destroy the field, as the two of them were doing it right now.

[Well, we just have to enjoy this while trying not to destroy the field.]

As Ddraig breathed his flames out, Crom Cruach responded by charging through the flame and attempted to tackle Ddraig.

How is relevant the part about the heavenly Kings/Asura Gods? They are powerful, but not as a chief god or top 10. Indra and Mahabali are in another world and were not mentioned

Then, only with the match of those two issei was felling a bit sad for their attack's power. I remember you P DxD is equal or slightly inferior than Ddraig in Aura.

Until every casual attack of Vali, Issei, Ddraig or Crom will be powerful as an infinity blaster they are inferior?

Quote:
ps: I'm not saying that mahabali is weak, but not as strong as you say that you put it on top of hades, crom cruach, ddraig and albion.
Based on what? Both of their casual attacks were powerful as infinity blaster. Not even Ddraig, Issei, Vali and co can do the same.

If every my normal attack is as powerful as your strongest attack means something.

Sakra also didn’t come out unscathed. Sakra had visibly suffered several injuries here and there on his body, as shown on-screen.

As of both are mentioned at the top of every mythology, the enbodiment of the strongest.

For the logic of Sairaorg that is a match to see yet, Erebus is more powerful than Vidar or Belial is better than Typhon team. Or even Sairaorg>Balberith

Last edited by Giuseppe1234; 2020-09-08 at 16:29.
Old 2020-09-08, 16:39   Link #252
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
Based on what? Both of their casual attacks were powerful as infinity blaster. Not even Ddraig, Issei, Vali and co can do the same.

If every my normal attack is as powerful as your strongest attack means something.

Sakra also didn’t come out unscathed. Sakra had visibly suffered several injuries here and there on his body, as shown on-screen.

As of both are mentioned at the top of every mythology, the enbodiment of the strongest.

For the logic of Sairaorg that is a match to see yet, Erebus is more powerful than Vidar or Belial is better than Typhon team. Or even Sairaorg>Balberith
The lightning that burned Dragon King Vritra—. However, the Prince of the Godly Ashura Tribe, God Mahabali was…on a whole different level. Even after being wounded and having received Sakra’s lightning, he still managed to counterattack furiously. All of God Mahabali’s attacks were so powerful that even the shockwave produced by a slash from his Godly Sword was enough to blow up a mountain on the field! Xenovia said as she gulped.

“…Watching all of these attacks, this truly feels like a mythological-scale battle.”

Just like what Xenovia said, the field’s terrain and scenery were blown away by attacks from every single one of them…Movies and CG graphics were like a joke compared to them. Rias said.

“And I’ve heard that they’ve strengthened the field’s durability since the prelims. So for them to be able to destroy the field… Once again, we can see how scary the War God and Godly Asura Tribe can be.”

…Shit. Each of their attacks felt as strong as my Dragon Deification’s ace move, [Infinity Blaster]! Ddraig, who was inside me, said.

[Partner. The guys you’re watching stand at the top even among the mythologies. They’re the embodiment of the strongest. However, we have fought against Vidar with his Midgardsormr armor and the King of Monsters Typhon, and we won against them. We’ve also conquered the Evil Dragon Apophis and the Primordial God Nyx. Have a little faith.]

…Well, you’ve got a point… The battle between the Gods who excelled in combat was truly overwhelming…

[Don’t worry, I’ll be there when the time comes. Is it not enough?]

I don’t know what to say if you say that! It was a complaint from one of the strongest Two Heavenly Dragons — Red Dragon Emperor-sama after all.

[But, well, it’s also quite troublesome if there are several of them coming, even for me.]

…Right. That will depend on the combination with me as well as the solidarity between my comrades.

[Kukuku.]

Ddraig laughed. Why’d you laugh…?

[If it were the past you, you would’ve trembled and lost all hope upon seeing this. But, right now, even though you’re scared, you’re still struggling to find a way to defeat them… That’s because you still believe that there is hope, right?]

…It’s far away. It’s still far away. But if I’m with you…. If I am with my comrades…! —I feel like we can face any opponent!

[That’s great. No matter who it is that comes at us, we’ll just have to show them the [Welsh Dragon], that is you and me, partner.]

As I deepened the bond with my partner, the match between the Gods was also about to come to its end. Whilst God Mahabali was attacking Sakra, it looked like he was about to reach his limit too as the strength and frequency of his attacks dropped. However, God Mahabali’s eyes still shone brilliantly as he charged a vast amount of aura into his Godly sword and unleashed it upon Sakra. Both [Kings] met in the sky in the centre of the field!

they were not just casual, it was all the power of mahabali in his eagerness to defeat Indra and hence he was getting tired of such massive power, and even making attacks that change the fields vali (in shin dxd 4) or crom cruach (in dxd volume 23) can do it, even crom cruach's casual fist was compared to the power of the infinity blaster as it was crom cruach's answer to issei's infinity blaster against the baraquiel team.

and it's your logic, because the exaggerated level you give to mahabali is the same that we put erebus in the top 10 because he did incredible damage to issei who had defeated viddar who was stronger than thor or tartarus for holding out the power of AxA, therefore baalberith's punching bag is overrated from you.

in conclusion mahabali is strong, but not as strong as you place it on guys like hades, ddraig, albion or obviously crom cruach.
Old 2020-09-08, 17:46   Link #253
saucerKing

Quote:

the first statement is ddraig telling issei to stop selling himself so low, it cant really be taken into account for this since he mention nyx of all people

this is the same ddraig that said he could destroy the world several times over. also ddraig and crom were only containing themselves on the aura blasts, not on everything and mahabali and indra feat of equaling issei infinity blaster was whit normal attacks, literally every attack from them was equal to issei trump card.
Quote:
it feels like a mahabali shonen moment, more than a valid feat ... i mean let's see something similar with sairaorg in his confrontation with indra and i don't think that will escalate sairaorg to the top 10

mahabali has literally one fight from where to get real feats, one where he put issei in DxD to shame and had the power of issei strongest attack in each single attack. the loss against baalberith was back when he was the guy who was stated to have the potential to face a dragon god. sairaorg case cant even be counted, it was bullshit in every single way conceivable whit baalberith going from some top tier level fighter to losing to sairaorg due to "stamina"... against a form that is outright said to consume a lot of stamina.

Quote:
they were not just casual, it was all the power of mahabali in his eagerness to defeat Indra and hence he was getting tired of such massive power, and even making attacks that change the fields vali (in shin dxd 4) or crom cruach (in dxd volume 23) can do it, even crom cruach's casual fist was compared to the power of the infinity blaster as it was crom cruach's answer to issei's infinity blaster against the baraquiel team.

and it's your logic, because the exaggerated level you give to mahabali is the same that we put erebus in the top 10 because he did incredible damage to issei who had defeated viddar who was stronger than thor or tartarus for holding out the power of AxA, therefore baalberith's punching bag is overrated from you.

in conclusion mahabali is strong, but not as strong as you place it on guys like hades, ddraig, albion or obviously crom cruach.
that argument does not disprove those being normal attacks though? yes he got tired eventually, everyone gets tired eventually during a fight, the difference is that mahabali could spam attacks on that level many times while issei can do it once and most his stamina is gone.

also source for crom casual punches matching an infinity blaster? as far as feats go mahabali could stand against indra for a limited time and spam IB level attacks while ddraig and crom have no such feats, and the best thing hades has shown was durability, nothing else and even then he got a lot of damage from vali lucifer satan smasher.

featwise mahabali is still above anything ddraig, crom or issei have shown aside of AxA.
Old 2020-09-08, 18:16   Link #254
godz

Quote:
the first statement is ddraig telling issei to stop selling himself so low, it cant really be taken into account for this since he mention nyx of all people

this is the same ddraig that said he could destroy the world several times over. also ddraig and crom were only containing themselves on the aura blasts, not on everything and mahabali and indra feat of equaling issei infinity blaster was whit normal attacks, literally every attack from them was equal to issei trump card.

mahabali has literally one fight from where to get real feats, one where he put issei in DxD to shame and had the power of issei strongest attack in each single attack. the loss against baalberith was back when he was the guy who was stated to have the potential to face a dragon god. sairaorg case cant even be counted, it was bullshit in every single way conceivable whit baalberith going from some top tier level fighter to losing to sairaorg due to "stamina"... against a form that is outright said to consume a lot of stamina.

that argument does not disprove those being normal attacks though? yes he got tired eventually, everyone gets tired eventually during a fight, the difference is that mahabali could spam attacks on that level many times while issei can do it once and most his stamina is gone.

also source for crom casual punches matching an infinity blaster? as far as feats go mahabali could stand against indra for a limited time and spam IB level attacks while ddraig and crom have no such feats, and the best thing hades has shown was durability, nothing else and even then he got a lot of damage from vali lucifer satan smasher.

featwise mahabali is still above anything ddraig, crom or issei have shown aside of AxA.
The man — Crom Cruach extended his hand and unleashed an extraordinary attack! In an instant, the area in front of him had been overwhelmed by an explosion, and the large special barrier that had been deployed over the entire marine area was dealt a devastating blow. With the single strike that Crom Cruach released — a colossal hole had opened up in the sky and the middle of the sea where cracks in the dimension itself could be noticed. Seawater from the field flowed down into the cracks of the dimension. Throughout the tournament, only god-class attacks had been able to cause such ridiculous damage to the game field’s barrier…. Needless to say, not only did these opponents lack the strength to fight back, but five of them had already been retired in that instant. …So, Rias’ [Pawn] is…Crom Cruach…! Sitting beside me, Saji was also astounded and completely lost for words. As for Vali, it seems that he anticipated Crom Cruach’s participation, and he looked delighted to finally see him make an appearance. The announcer yelled out

<<T-The field has — been destroooyyyeeddd! That could be described as a godly blow! No, it wouldn’t be an exaggeration to call it something beyond that! As another of the Dragon species, it is reminiscent of Hyoudou Issei-senshu’s incredibly fierce cannon blast!>>

…Purely in terms of power, I was confident that I wouldn’t lose to him. The problem was the number of times that that attack could be used, and how long that level of firepower could last. Ddraig said

[…That guy, Crom Cruach. He destroyed the field on purpose. Your previous battle must have given him some inspiration.]

Vali laughed.

“Fufufu, he must’ve done that deliberately. I wonder if Crom Cruach himself decided to do that, or whether it was an order from the leader. Either way, it seems like there’s some kind of mutual understanding.”

“Is that a challenge from Crom to me?”

When he heard me say that, Vali pleasurably said

“It was for probably for me and the other strong contestants to see. This is very interesting. Indeed, this how it should be. This is the essence of this tournament.”

…Just to show off, he had erased the field.

a casual attack from crom cruach and vali's attacks on aura in DxD L managed to rival this force, as shown in his duel against nezha and where issei highlights it.
Old 2020-09-08, 19:10   Link #255
saucerKing

Quote:
The man — Crom Cruach extended his hand and unleashed an extraordinary attack! In an instant, the area in front of him had been overwhelmed by an explosion, and the large special barrier that had been deployed over the entire marine area was dealt a devastating blow. With the single strike that Crom Cruach released — a colossal hole had opened up in the sky and the middle of the sea where cracks in the dimension itself could be noticed. Seawater from the field flowed down into the cracks of the dimension. Throughout the tournament, only god-class attacks had been able to cause such ridiculous damage to the game field’s barrier…. Needless to say, not only did these opponents lack the strength to fight back, but five of them had already been retired in that instant. …So, Rias’ [Pawn] is…Crom Cruach…! Sitting beside me, Saji was also astounded and completely lost for words. As for Vali, it seems that he anticipated Crom Cruach’s participation, and he looked delighted to finally see him make an appearance. The announcer yelled out

<<T-The field has — been destroooyyyeeddd! That could be described as a godly blow! No, it wouldn’t be an exaggeration to call it something beyond that! As another of the Dragon species, it is reminiscent of Hyoudou Issei-senshu’s incredibly fierce cannon blast!>>

…Purely in terms of power, I was confident that I wouldn’t lose to him. The problem was the number of times that that attack could be used, and how long that level of firepower could last. Ddraig said

[…That guy, Crom Cruach. He destroyed the field on purpose. Your previous battle must have given him some inspiration.]

Vali laughed.

“Fufufu, he must’ve done that deliberately. I wonder if Crom Cruach himself decided to do that, or whether it was an order from the leader. Either way, it seems like there’s some kind of mutual understanding.”

“Is that a challenge from Crom to me?”

When he heard me say that, Vali pleasurably said

“It was for probably for me and the other strong contestants to see. This is very interesting. Indeed, this how it should be. This is the essence of this tournament.”

…Just to show off, he had erased the field.

a casual attack from crom cruach and vali's attacks on aura in DxD L managed to rival this force, as shown in his duel against nezha and where issei highlights it.
how convenient that you skipped the paragraph right before that

The man in the large black coat flew and charged at the opponents across the sea while he reached out with his arm. …Enveloped in an incredibly potent aura, it was compressed and compressed again until it turned into a powerful destructive shockwave! Upon seeing the man who flew in the air in front of them, the announcer called out

yeah, totally something crom can spam willy nilly in an instant. not like he was gathering power, totally a casual attack, and this totally is applicable to a casual fist like you said.

also vali did nothing comparable to spamming IB attacks in his fight whit nezha, in fact he even failed to damage nezha universe rings whit his aura blasts.

also what crom did was not even comparable, compare opening a hole in the sea to this

<<Ooooohh! W-W-What just happened! T-The field actually! More than half of the field has actually been annihilated! Incredible! Hyoudou Issei-senshu’s cannons have erased the field’s scenery! THIS IS TRULY POWER BEYOND IMAGINATIIIOOOOON!>>

yeah, no. issei infinity blaster blew up half of the whole field to oblivion, all crom did was make a hole in the field.
Old 2020-09-08, 19:22   Link #256
godz

Quote:
how convenient that you skipped the paragraph right before that

The man in the large black coat flew and charged at the opponents across the sea while he reached out with his arm. …Enveloped in an incredibly potent aura, it was compressed and compressed again until it turned into a powerful destructive shockwave! Upon seeing the man who flew in the air in front of them, the announcer called out

yeah, totally something crom can spam willy nilly in an instant. not like he was gathering power, totally a casual attack, and this totally is applicable to a casual fist like you said.

also vali did nothing comparable to spamming IB attacks in his fight whit nezha, in fact he even failed to damage nezha universe rings whit his aura blasts.

also what crom did was not even comparable, compare opening a hole in the sea to this

<<Ooooohh! W-W-What just happened! T-The field actually! More than half of the field has actually been annihilated! Incredible! Hyoudou Issei-senshu’s cannons have erased the field’s scenery! THIS IS TRULY POWER BEYOND IMAGINATIIIOOOOON!>>

yeah, no. issei infinity blaster blew up half of the whole field to oblivion, all crom did was make a hole in the field.
As if the six arms of Mahabali and his divine weapons of Hindu origin were not equivalent, not to mention that Issei himself says that in power he would not lose and that the difference is that the one who could not carry so many attacks of that magnitude ... counting Vali's laugh and saying that it was only to show off, I have already passed issei's comment several times about that feat and a point vali if I destroy the weapons, the problem is that they can be regenerated.

the feat of mahabali hurting indra is the same as that of erebus hurting issei pseudo dxd G, but the difference is that I do not see anyone driving erebus top 10, I advise you not to overestimate Indra so much because ichie may dash him .

The announcer yelled out

Old 2020-09-08, 19:41   Link #257
saucerKing

Quote:
As if the six arms of Mahabali and his divine weapons of Hindu origin were not equivalent, not to mention that Issei himself says that in power he would not lose and that the difference is that the one who could not carry so many attacks of that magnitude ... counting Vali's laugh and saying that it was only to show off, I have already passed issei's comment several times about that feat and a point vali if I destroy the weapons, the problem is that they can be regenerated.

the feat of mahabali hurting indra is the same as that of erebus hurting issei pseudo dxd G, but the difference is that I do not see anyone driving erebus top 10, I advise you not to overestimate Indra so much because ichie may dash him .

The announcer yelled out

the difference is that mahabali weapons do their thing just whit any slash, crom on the other hand not only did not do something comparable, he did not even do it as casually as you implied. its like comparing xenovia swinging durandal to issei crimson blaster, one requires charging, the other doesn't and we saw what happened when mahabali did an actual charged attack. and vali laughing means nothing, vali was laughing because of his battle maniac boner, not because he found crom attack laughable, he was excited that crom was stronger than he expected. also albion outright states that in destructive power crom was above him

not really, mahabali was seen fighting on-screen a total of one time, that single battle is the only one where we can take reference of how strong he is. the thing whit erebus on the other hand was completely inconsistent whit issei current power-level, we had seen issei in a much harder fight (against vidar) and he was not nearly as tired as after erebus, he was about to "pass out" after fighting erebus despite the fight being shorter than the one against vidar and receiving even less damage from a weaker god, and even then he somehow not only does not lose his DxD form but he proceeds to use an even more stamina-intensive form against tartarus. so either issei suddenly went down a few levels or he was exaggerating his tiredness.

put shorter, mahabali fought a single time on-screen so it cannot be "inconsistent" when there is nothing else to compare to, while erebus fight can be directly compared to something else and one can easily see the inconsistency.

and yes ishibumi might give indra the nerf hammer like did whit baalberith but that is besides the point, until it happens it cant be counted. and even then it depends on how it happens since we saw baalberith vs sairaorg and even if it did happen it does not make it any less nonsensical.
Old 2020-09-09, 01:04   Link #258
dnb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
Source? Becuase no one of the aura's bullets was described to be as powerful as an infinity blaster. Furthemore not even the aura's attacks of Vali who are superior than those of Ddraig and Crom. Especially than Ddraig that his aura's attacks without penetrate could not damage him.

It's not necessary destroy a field to to does not hold back, furthemore only versus the end of the fight they were putting attention on the field.

As for Issei who several time used powerful attack as Crimson blaster in close fields, focusing all the power into a point rather than destroy everything.
Otherwise the attacks of Mahabali and Indra would have defeated their teammates, when a single infinity blaster of issei could cover the majority of the field with Sona, so big that were necessary hours to reach the other side.

If we have to be coherent, already with an of Ddriag all the field would have been destroyed being a bit bigger than Kuow town, when kokabiel could destory the city with a hit.
Quote:
“Though I don’t want to destroy the field, we still need power in order to fight.”
If they didn’t care about their surroundings at all, they would be able to fight more freely. Plus, if they were truly serious in fighting someone and were to do it in the human world or the Underworld, there would be able to easily destroy the city. An enormous amount of aura being released from either of their hands or mouths would instantly turn a large area into ashes. However, it didn’t mean that both of them cannot fight without destroy the field, as the two of them were doing it right now.
[Well, we just have to enjoy this while trying not to destroy the field.]
As Ddraig breathed his flames out, Crom Cruach responded by charging through the flame and attempted to tackle Ddraig. —Dragon, the strongest living being on earth. The two of these great monsters, who even amongst Dragons were near the top, found an equal enemy and continued their fierce fight—. From that point on, Ddraig and Crom Cruach continued their fight consisting of tackles, flames and auras—
Vali is not superior to Ddraig, he is inferior, Ddraig is overall equal to Crom, he just had to understand his way of fighting at the beginning, Crom was alive and training, Ddraig was sealed, if Ishi wants he can just make Ddraig and Albion idiots and come with something like: "After being seald for so long I forgot how strong I was, for some reason I was using only 70% of my prime power".
Let me remind you Crom become HD level in vol 23 and above HD in raw power in vol 24.
dnb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-09, 09:44   Link #259
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
Vali is not superior to Ddraig, he is inferior, Ddraig is overall equal to Crom, he just had to understand his way of fighting at the beginning, Crom was alive and training, Ddraig was sealed, if Ishi wants he can just make Ddraig and Albion idiots and come with something like: "After being seald for so long I forgot how strong I was, for some reason I was using only 70% of my prime power".
Let me remind you Crom become HD level in vol 23 and above HD in raw power in vol 24.
Even in volume 16 in his if I'm not mistaken correct me if I'm wrong it's already been implied or stated by Draig that Crom Cruach achieved Heavenly Dragon class . And Vali was more less comparable to Albion in his prime in his DxD L while he's below Crom in terms of raw power and defence. Draig can fight on par with Crom in their fight due to his abilities Boost and Penetrate.
Old 2020-09-09, 10:48   Link #260
Giuseppe1234

Quote:

Mainly @saurerking said what I wanted to write...However even if he was getting tired, from the consume of aura and damages received, but how is relevant?

Mahabali was realising instantly an infinity blaster from each sword without charge, that is how you fire a normal attack as for issei with Dragon shots ecc. As for AxA who its casual attacks are more infinity blaster or for you issei was putting all his power?
As for even him was extremely tired at the end.

Crom Cruach covered his fist of an incredible quantity of energy compressed, if he can make casual attacks of such level, with 2 punches would have defeated Vali or would have described.

Again with this story of Vali? I want the citation of Issei who said Vali’s attacks were powerful as infinity blaster, as for the fact that if it was true Nezha would have been injured seriously and would have destroyed the touki’s rings.
Furthermore even the quantity of damage was different.

Even AxA or Shooting star or Balor Rias, Vasco can destroy the field, so their power is equal? This motivation is not valid.

The problem is Mahabali fought only one time, while with Erebus there are other fights of Issei P DxD to say was incoherent, when he fought Vidar without those damages. Otherwise now I will say Sairaorg is a super devil stronger than Issei and Vali with the potential to defeat Ophis having defeated Balberith.

Quote:
Convenient skip everything? I want valid motivations and it’s not true what you said.

Quote:
Ddraig evaded the concentrated mass of aura while still breathing out his flame, but as he did that, the aura bullet that he evaded went straight to the ground and made a big explosion. If that thing were to be fired to the ground several times, even this solid game field would be damaged greatly. The mass of aura that fell onto the ground created a giant crater. What was worse was thatit wasn’t only just one, as the numbers of the craters created kept on increasing after that. What would come out first, either one of them getting defeated, the game field getting destroyed, or…the match between Rias Gremory and Hyoudou Issei being settled?

Ddraig closed his mouth and stopped breathing fire upon seeing that his attacks made little progress and only destroyed the game field.

At the beginning both were destroying the field firing aura’s attacks, flames and else, only at the end they put attention to it.
Furthermore since when if you do not destroy the field, you can not fight seriously? I remember you Issei fired Crimson blaster in underground fields or cities as with Grendel or Rivezim.

“ However, it didn’t mean that both of them cannot fight without destroy the field, as the two of them were doing it right now.”

Based on what? Ddraig was inferior in everything than Crom. The same Ddraig and Albion said Crom surpassed both in attack and defense.
The flames of Ddraig were easily reflected by Crom’s arm or by his flames who were stronger.

“ Their flames’ power was equal—. No, Crom Cruach’s was indeed more powerful as it slowly forced Ddraig’s flame back!

—A fighting style that only uses one’s own stamina, aura, and fire. With just those things, he is able to stand against me, the one who was called the Heavenly Dragon. Not only that, the strength of his fire is superior, and I even already used my [Boost] ability. The only thing I can say is, I am surprised.”

Crom had an arm Broken, furthermore Ddraig only with Penetrare could damage Crom with Aura’s attacks because the normal were deflected easily or not given him damages as for the flames. Only in the fight hand was the only possibility to win, furthermore Crom was evading aura’s attacks with Penetrate, leaving Ddraig without more advantages when Boost were not enough.

How is relevant being sealed? No one mentioned it as a problem, as for the fact Ddraig at the first summon (and fight) after centuries defeated Typhon and blow away Apollon easily.

Now read better the fight of Vali, who surpassed Albion who is equal to Ddraig.
The demoniac’s attacks of Vali were so faster Crom could not avoid them. Crom for his-self admission said who would have been in danger if would have taked more of them.

With the first explosion Crom’s blood sprayed out in every direction and after half dimension Crom’s body covered and dripping in blood.

Vali is faster than both Crom/Ddraig, Albion, furthermore he has not even chosen to fight more far possible from Crom as with Nezha, using his velocity higher and the wyverns.

Vali has compression divider and Satan compression divider that are a lot of better than Divide, With the wyverns he has more rate of fire, firing from every angle and blind spot, can use better half dimension and there is Satan Longinus Smasher.

“ [But, partner. He simply has damage to that degree with no enhancement at all. Despite the fact that you are in your crimson armour form. He sneaked into the Human world and the Underworld even after Albion and I were sealed into the Sacred Gears to continue training himself. To be honest, I can’t actually calculate how strong he is now. He hasn’t revived after being destroyed, and continued to live and train himself in this era. There is a chance that he has reached the Heavenly Dragon class. ……So it isn’t wise to battle him now.]“

Vol16.