AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-04, 16:32   Link #3841
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
who in the blue fuck
would release the enemy's ace pilot (who has so far been shown to be completely loyal to their couse)
give her back her machine (which has since been turned into a god mecha)
then send her out into battle against her allies
all within several hours of her saying "ok i'll join you"
and actually expect her to fight them and not betray you

no one could possibly BE that stupid
And yet people think that Gino will free her.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 16:38   Link #3842
Pathis87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
And yet people think that Gino will free her.
Ofc he will he even said it this episode he wants to fight her .

watching: Durarara - Fairy Tail -
DO NOT copy my signatures or Avatars without my permission ! http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?u=79426
Pathis87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 16:38   Link #3843
chaos_alfa

Quote:
who in the blue fuck
would release the enemy's ace pilot (who has so far been shown to be completely loyal to their couse)

no one could possibly BE that stupid
Maybe they are

No, it will probably not happen unless it is with a catch.
chaos_alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 16:42   Link #3844
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathis87 View Post
Ofc he will he even said it this episode he wants to fight her .
No, he did not.
Old 2008-08-04, 16:42   Link #3845
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

The only way she's getting the Guren back is if she steals it. However, it probably won't be that hard to steal with the power out as long as it is immune to the Gefjun Distruber, which would make sense considering it carries drones in the back.
Old 2008-08-04, 16:46   Link #3846
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

The only thing that will make Gino free Kallen, would be because he wants to fight her... and then he will be getting caught....

I had a theory that it could be Suzaku, trying to atone for what happened with Lulu, to feel less guilty and then try to blow him up with the nuke... but I guess that theory goes down the drain so it will be Rollo or Sayoko... or herself...

If Kallenīs mom dies, would that be Klalenīs death flag?
Skellington2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 16:47   Link #3847
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Thatīs another question Iīve got how is she going to move the Guren, if the gefjun disturbers working??
Old 2008-08-04, 16:48   Link #3848
El_Negro
Smurfee

I mentioned this in the episode 17 topic u guys can check it out, it's a small theory on Gino:

I dont think Gino ever knew what freedom to do what he wanted was, he got it, he can do whateverthefuck he wants as a KoR... but he cannot disobey orders.. thats a hassle

Now that it opens up the possibility for him to look on life as something like:
"You aint born to be weak... you have the choice, and your choices makes you strong"
instead of the Charlie bullcrap
"When youre born, everything is already decided, are you weak, or are you strong?"
Now he sees that Kallen, could easily have chosen to be Britannian, and stand on the most powerfull side in the war, but she chose the tough one, those fighting for freedom, not for land, not for money, but for the sheer joy of being who the fuck they want!
El_Negro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 16:49   Link #3849
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

It probably has a defense like the Lancelot. Lloyd would have been foolish not to add one.
Old 2008-08-04, 16:49   Link #3850
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington2612 View Post
The only thing that will make Gino free Kallen, would be because he wants to fight her... and then he will be getting caught....

I had a theory that it could be Suzaku, trying to atone for what happened with Lulu, to feel less guilty and then try to blow him up with the nuke... but I guess that theory goes down the drain so it will be Rollo or Sayoko... or herself...

If Kallenīs mom dies, would that be Klalenīs death flag?
certainly it will be up there. but someone has to survive right? You know what would be the ultimate ironic ending is that Everyone dies in the episode 7 picture. You know the student council picture. Then at the end Lulu sees them all waiting for him there.
Wow i am scared of my own theory.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 16:50   Link #3851
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona
Or maybe it will not be shown during the show . I hope all the plotholes will be covered by the sound episodes.
That's what I meant by "Dunno if we'll see what kind of answer she gives him though..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness
who in the blue fuck
Don't underestimate how stupid - or rather naive, if it is Gino who really helps her out - the enemy can be at times. But it'd be rather stupid alright, unless Gino saw it coming and still did it just for the sake of getting the chance to fight her - meaning he didn't buy the lie, he just went along with it for the sake of getting that chance . But I don't expect it to happen this way unless they puts explosives on the Guren or something as insurance (as they did with Simon in TTGL).
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 17:06   Link #3852
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Yeah Gino is naive, and in the profile of his character says he has been living an easy life sort of... so thats why he asks Kallen if thereīs the possibility of her coming back to britanian... itīs to easy for him, I donīt think he feels real loyalty to Britania, more like he just likes to have fun...
Old 2008-08-04, 17:22   Link #3853
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Yeah Gino is naive, and in the profile of his character says he has been living an easy life sort of... so thats why he asks Kallen if thereīs the possibility of her coming back to britanian... itīs to easy for him, I donīt think he feels real loyalty to Britania, more like he just likes to have fun...
No, not only. Thats why he said to Luciano if Luciano really does think that he became a KoR just because he comes from a rich Britannian family. (Something in these lines.)

I think that Gino has a brain and Ethics even if he likes to act as a playful idiot. And maybe he will prove that even in battle, that his fighting skills are amongst the best.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 17:23   Link #3854
Mister Mister
Redshirt

My pet theory at the moment is that Suzaku will deliberately release Kallen, and beg her to tell Lelouch what really happened at the shrine in hopes of salvaging a peaceful solution before more people die. at the moment, Kallen, what with learning so much about lelouch, is quite well set up for a "you're not really like this!" scene to snap Lelouch back to his senses.
Mister Mister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 17:29   Link #3855
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
suzaku doesnt release kallen
kallen is either released by nunnaly in order to get suzaku and lulu to stop fighting
or she is broken out of prison by rolo and sayoko (or she just breaks out herself)
but it wont be one of the KOR (suzaku or gino) releasing her
she has to make quite a CMOA before the bomb goes off and that can only happen if she has no problems fighting the KOR
being released by one would be a problem (raising doubts)
Old 2008-08-04, 17:38   Link #3856
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
suzaku doesnt release kallen
kallen is either released by nunnaly in order to get suzaku and lulu to stop fighting
or she is broken out of prison by rolo and sayoko (or she just breaks out herself)
but it wont be one of the KOR (suzaku or gino) releasing her
she has to make quite a CMOA before the bomb goes off and that can only happen if she has no problems fighting the KOR
being released by one would be a problem (raising doubts)
Do you know the script already?

I'm not talking about romance (I don't see a Gino X Kallen happening even if I will not say that it will not happen as a fact), but I will not say that Gino will not release her. Maybe what she will reply will make him think about it. I think there is still a 0.000001% chance that it can happen.

(yeah I am a OotBK X Gino Shipper)
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-04, 17:41   Link #3857
Var
Banned

Whoever releases Kallen will have to get her to the Guren. Something she will not be able to do on her own unless the consulate guards are all asleep or forgot their guns and fists at home. That rules out Suzaku, Anya, and Gino as it would completely destroy their standing within the KoR... and, the logical place for them would be on the battlefield. You know, fighting the war. Nunally will also have trouble getting Kallen to safety or the Guren if she does free her, again because her power can only go so far. That really only leaves Sayako or Rolo, imo.
Old 2008-08-04, 17:43   Link #3858
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

even if you say that she has to appear before the bomb, it could be a way of suzaku to repay... making a movement behind schneizelīs back and then go to the battle like he really wants to blow tokyo... maybe he evens frees her so she can stops him, after all suzaku knows about the new guren and his power...
Old 2008-08-04, 17:45   Link #3859
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

or maybe will get a good hand to hand combat scenes of Kallen against britania guards, and then will see that she has supernatural phisical skills like suzaku but not at the same level..
Old 2008-08-04, 17:47   Link #3860
Var
Banned

Quote:
or maybe will get a good hand to hand combat scenes of Kallen against britania guards, and then will see that she has supernatural phisical skills like suzaku but not at the same level..
That would make no sense unless the guards are idiots and don't use their guns.