AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-15, 11:40   Link #661
Echoes

I'd say the Ninja Scroll series was pretty bad. It's definitely the worst anime I've actually watched through.

The storyline was dull, the drawings sub-par and the music gave me headaches.
On top of that, I watched a poorly subbed version which featured lines like: "Hey you guy, stopped!"
Old 2007-07-16, 08:15   Link #662
Oppius
Banned

Musashi Gundoh is the perfect candidate that its DVDs to use as frisbees and firing target for my shooting practice.So horrible even many folks make fun on it at Youtube.

Not in my hate list but a worth to Avoid:

Princess Princess: WTH! I rather watch Soul Link for 10000th times than seeing this anime once in my lifetime.

Ouran High School Host Club: Better leave it to the hands of fangirls alone.

Fruits Basket: Just like Ouran but worse.I never believe men will like this even I forced to.

Last edited by Oppius; 2007-07-16 at 08:57.
Old 2007-07-16, 08:26   Link #663
Meiaminkbell
Lover of Elfen Ears

Send a message via AIM to Meiaminkbell
I don't think it's fair to assume it's for women only. I love both Fruits Basket and Ouran, FB because it's a dramatic show with an enticsing plot, and Ouran because it is funny. As. Shit.
Old 2007-07-16, 21:43   Link #664
Noyemi K
PC-8801 Fetishist
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meiaminkbell View Post
*nod*

SPOILER FOR DISTASTEFUL LANGUAGE

Spoiler:
Spoiler for Bad language:

Yeahhhhh.......
Old 2007-07-16, 22:12   Link #665
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

I think this thread should be renamed: "Worst animes that deserved to be used as CLAY PIGEONS!"

Sometimes you want to put holes through them rather than just chuck them around.
Old 2007-07-16, 22:13   Link #666
Noyemi K
PC-8801 Fetishist
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by HashiriyaGDB View Post
I think this thread should be renamed: "Worst animes that deserved to be used as CLAY PIGEONS!"

Sometimes you want to put holes through them rather than just chuck them around.
Coughnarutocough

I strongly agree.
Old 2007-07-17, 16:26   Link #667
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikhail Faulken View Post
Spoiler for Bad language:

Yeahhhhh.......

Spoiler for Bad language question answered:
Old 2007-07-17, 20:25   Link #668
Noyemi K
PC-8801 Fetishist
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer_2mb View Post
Spoiler for Bad language question answered:
Who in the world would want to see that?!
Old 2007-07-17, 20:37   Link #669
Evakura
Yayz!!!

Send a message via MSN to Evakura
Panyo Panyo Di Gi Charat. No Plot. Boringness. Hate it!
Old 2007-07-17, 20:40   Link #670
Oppius
Banned

I suggest to rename this thread as "worst animes that deserve to be used as shooting practice".Instead throwing them away,why not seeing them shatter into tiny pieces.That's more satisfying.
Old 2007-07-17, 21:41   Link #671
Robotnik
Not a member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amex_Yohko View Post
I suggest to rename this thread as "worst animes that deserve to be used as shooting practice".Instead throwing them away,why not seeing them shatter into tiny pieces.That's more satisfying.
Lol, I was thinking "Animes they play in Hell"
Old 2007-07-17, 21:44   Link #672
Noyemi K
PC-8801 Fetishist
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotnik View Post
Lol, I was thinking "Animes they play in Hell"
I doubt even satan would want to use something like "B-Daman" as a torture device.
Old 2007-07-17, 23:07   Link #673
4Tran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amex_Yohko View Post
I doubt it. At least half of the shows in this thread are actually quite decent. It seems that very few people watch the real stinkers that are out there.

The only show listed in the last little while that truly seems to deserve being "honored" in this thread is Musashi Gundoh - and it's likely that the creators were trying to make it as bad as possible.
Old 2007-07-17, 23:38   Link #674
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

@4tran, did you ever see Gilgamesh? If you found something dope about that I'll give you 20 dollars...
Old 2007-07-18, 00:15   Link #675
4Tran

I watched the first half of Gilgamesh, and I lost interest in it because it's not really to my taste. However, it's still far better than something like Okusama wa Joushi Kousei. In fact, there are quite a few people who watched Gilgamesh to the end and really liked it - AoD is probably the best English anime review site, and they gave it an excellent rating.
Old 2007-07-18, 06:09   Link #676
A_AQUARE

Meiaminkbell.... okay, my bad..... when someone writes like that it does'nt mean that my english suck and i did't get the name right because i did not care to remember ok? well.... its just that i'm kind of busy... thats why i got a warning once for not putting on spoilers(check it yourself... if you don't belive me...) but then, Meiaminkbell now here's the question, did you or did you not like that crap(which i threw out the window)? Oh, could you give me a summary of that junk(or did you like it instead?) put in under spoilers....... now back 2 my bsy handwritin... thanks 4 the compliment thou, i gotta stat changin, if i have the time... Then gain its kinda nice 2 know that someone else knew bout it....
Old 2007-07-18, 07:49   Link #677
Noyemi K
PC-8801 Fetishist
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Tran View Post
I doubt it. At least half of the shows in this thread are actually quite decent. It seems that very few people watch the real stinkers that are out there.

The only show listed in the last little while that truly seems to deserve being "honored" in this thread is Musashi Gundoh - and it's likely that the creators were trying to make it as bad as possible.
I've never seen Musashi, but I'm sure B-Daman is far worse.
Old 2007-07-18, 08:15   Link #678
Meiaminkbell
Lover of Elfen Ears

Send a message via AIM to Meiaminkbell
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_AQUARE View Post
Meiaminkbell.... okay, my bad..... when someone writes like that it does'nt mean that my english suck and i did't get the name right because i did not care to remember ok? well.... its just that i'm kind of busy... thats why i got a warning once for not putting on spoilers(check it yourself... if you don't belive me...) but then, Meiaminkbell now here's the question, did you or did you not like that crap(which i threw out the window)? Oh, could you give me a summary of that junk(or did you like it instead?) put in under spoilers....... now back 2 my bsy handwritin... thanks 4 the compliment thou, i gotta stat changin, if i have the time... Then gain its kinda nice 2 know that someone else knew bout it....
I'm just going to skip over the obvious and go straight to your question.

I've never seen Misaki Chronicles, but I have seen the first part of Divergence Eve and I have to say that I was interested in it. it had a very dark, recurring theme and wish I had the money to finish it. One of those examples of shows where large chests aren't the only thing that matter.

I'll pick up Misaki Chronicles after I finish the regular show.
Old 2007-07-18, 22:51   Link #679
Oppius
Banned

Craps that should meet Mr. Bullet, Mr. Fire and Mr. Hammer:

Hamtaro: Hey hamsters,Mr. Hammer wants to meet you.

Musashi Gundoh: Anime about gunfighting and they should meet Mr. Bullet at the end.

Gakuen Heaven: Mr. Fire's favorite anime.Once he get it,he will keep it forever.

Not on Craps list but still bad:

Fruits Basket: Anime that produce strange aura that make me to go to sleep,play PS2 or PC,go out to the mall,do house chores and turn off the TV.But this strange aura doesn't work on teenage girls.

Princess Princess: Everybody knows their real gender but most teenage girls are just too stupid to change their taste.

Ouran High School Host Club: Funny as sh*t,as a forumer told me before.I hope he/she was right.
Old 2007-07-18, 23:10   Link #680
fieryshadowcard

4tran did bring up a good point about dislikes revolving around personal taste, so I'll have to dig deep for something I don't think anyone could like. Not unless they're into masochism. You want indisputably bad? Here goes:

Eiken.

So bad that two things will happen simultaneously: 1) I will not describe it and 2) anyone who has seen it will nod.

If you have not seen it, I am doing you a service by not describing it.
Closed Thread