AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-09-13, 15:40   Link #7901
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

i think it was already mention that Ariel's soul is too worn and wouldn't able to stand the stress of becoming a god.
Old 2017-09-13, 15:44   Link #7902
kari-no-sugata II

Yeah, she did mention that. Might still be possible if Shiro slices off a bit of her soul and adds it to Ariel...
kari-no-sugata II is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-13, 18:24   Link #7903
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata II View Post
Yeah, she did mention that. Might still be possible if Shiro slices off a bit of her soul and adds it to Ariel...
Hasn'the that basically already happened ? I've been thinking for a while that D sent the class over to become gods given how easy it is for them to gain the ruler skills (sins and virtue5)
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
click to play
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-13, 18:26   Link #7904
Rageth
Certified Degenerate

If Divinity Area Expansion is indeed a requirement for becoming a god, don't forget Katia seems to have it.
Rageth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-14, 10:04   Link #7905
kari-no-sugata II

New raw chapter out. As author promised it's character intro chapter... and really really long.

The entries on D and Meido-san are the most interesting
Old 2017-09-14, 14:24   Link #7906
cabman11

Okay but seriously though we really need the book version translated.

Can we actually see if we can get around to doing that? Instead of just talk
Old 2017-09-14, 14:59   Link #7907
Breimn

It was licensed. I doubt any fantranslator is going to touch it.
Breimn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-15, 09:12   Link #7908
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Hasn'the that basically already happened ? I've been thinking for a while that D sent the class over to become gods given how easy it is for them to gain the ruler skills (sins and virtue5)
I certainly think D wanted to stir things up again with how she prepared the reincarnators. However, she left it completely up to them as to what to do with their power. I don't know if it was inherently easier for the reincarnators to gain Ruler skills or if that was purely a side-effect of having lots of points. It seems that back in the day Ariel got Gluttony without too much trouble, for example. I don't know if the complete details of the n%I=W skill will ever be addressed.

I'm not sure if I'm quite reading the latest chapter (character intro #2) right but I think it says that D had gotten bored with the System and the attack from Potimas took her by surprise. She certainly used the opportunity to have some fun either way though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rageth View Post
If Divinity Area Expansion is indeed a requirement for becoming a god, don't forget Katia seems to have it.
The implication is that LV10 in that skill is needed, which seems non-trivial. I'd guess that Sophia is quite close currently.
Old 2017-09-15, 09:53   Link #7909
tsunade666

Sophia should just evolved into a God and go with her mother. this mother daughter combi is troublesome.
Old 2017-09-15, 10:17   Link #7910
kari-no-sugata II

517 is out in raw. As the author said it was 3rd "oshiete D-sensei" and more of a summary of the past arc. So not really any new info. Rather slap-stick this time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Sophia should just evolved into a God and go with her mother. this mother daughter combi is troublesome.
I have wondered if maybe Shiro will decide to push Sophia into becoming a god to give her some extra power in case she needs it. Though I wouldn't be surprised if Sophia might be quite close to hitting the requirements for god naturally (accidentally).
Old 2017-09-16, 09:39   Link #7911
kari-no-sugata II

518 is out in raw. Shiro-chan is back!

Spoiler for thoughts:

PS I'm still working on translating the character intro chapter. It's really a lot of work...
Old 2017-09-17, 00:37   Link #7912
tsunade666

will they have a talk in the new chapter or is shiro being shiro, still pondering on making others do the work.
Old 2017-09-17, 04:09   Link #7913
kari-no-sugata II

Wait and see I guess. Shiro just doesn't like communicating... and as usual wants to escape from reality... but she is capable of doing it. But having Wrath around would also help, since he can read the mood etc...

I wonder if I can finish translating that monster chapter before a new raw comes out...
Old 2017-09-17, 05:23   Link #7914
tsunade666

monster? long chapter?
Old 2017-09-17, 06:05   Link #7915
kari-no-sugata II

It's about 5-6x longer than a typical chapter and took the author 3 days to write. It's also quite "dense" making it slow to translate.
Old 2017-09-17, 08:47   Link #7916
Breimn

A new wannabe disciple?
Old 2017-09-17, 14:34   Link #7917
kari-no-sugata II

Translation is finally up for the 2nd character introduction chapter.

Quite a number of interesting things to comment... but I really need a break...
Old 2017-09-17, 14:58   Link #7918
Breimn

Do you think the "strange thing/wannabe disciple " mentioned in new raw is perhaps that mage old man? Never giving up, is he? Lol .
Old 2017-09-17, 15:46   Link #7919
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
Do you think the "strange thing/wannabe disciple " mentioned in new raw is perhaps that mage old man? Never giving up, is he? Lol .
Hentai jiji abandonment play.

I thought it was him from about the 2nd line. My guess is that Wrath will talk to him (either because Shiro asks or by his own initiative), but because of that isn't available to help Shiro talk to the reincarnators. I guess Ronant will be foisted on to Sophia, since she's actually really good at magic.
Old 2017-09-17, 17:57   Link #7920
K2Grey

I had a hard time imagining that Sophia would make a good teacher, but then again, she was instructing people in magic at the demon academy.

Interesting that Wrath has Heresy Magic LV10. He is only one level behind in Divinity Area Expansion compared to Sophia, but having 0 skill points is a bad sign, since Ariel also has 0 skill points and it might be an indicator of having a damaged soul.
K2Grey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, hero, maou, non-human mc, reincarnation