AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-04-07, 23:59   Link #1261
doujin

raqsmuena can be about how she gain her human soul again and she and her sister try to revive their old clan which then go into more detail about disna shogun, cause seriously that guy is strangely mysterious cant tell is he a bad guy or good guy. i bet everyone here want to know more about him.
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-08, 01:25   Link #1262
Arha

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
raqsmuena can be about how she gain her human soul again and she and her sister try to revive their old clan which then go into more detail about disna shogun, cause seriously that guy is strangely mysterious cant tell is he a bad guy or good guy. i bet everyone here want to know more about him.
Ragsmuena is not Yuela's sister, she's the reaper she was attached to. The last real event with Rags is both Yuela and her agreeing that she shouldn't even try to be Yuela's sister. That said, it would have been interesting for there to be a subplot regarding her gaining some of the memories at least and this could have been a required part of Yuela's route. You had to recruit Elizaslayn and Kohakuren anyway, right? Having Rags be one of those required recruitments could have really filled in all those gaps in the story in Yuela's route.

However, giving us that information would only be appropriate in Yuela's route. For the other two, I suppose if it was up to me I'd have written Rags subplot with her gaining more interest in the community and people she comes into contact with. Rags is kind of defined by being empty, so that emptiness is what her subplot would revolve around.
Arha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-08, 01:27   Link #1263
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arha View Post
Ragsmuena is not Yuela's sister, she's the reaper she was attached to. The last real event with Rags is both Yuela and her agreeing that she shouldn't even try to be Yuela's sister. That said, it would have been interesting for there to be a subplot regarding her gaining some of the memories at least and this could have been a required part of Yuela's route. You had to recruit Elizaslayn and Kohakuren anyway, right? Having Rags be one of those required recruitments could have really filled in all those gaps in the story in Yuela's route.

However, giving us that information would only be appropriate in Yuela's route. For the other two, I suppose if it was up to me I'd have written Rags subplot with her gaining more interest in the community and people she comes into contact with. Rags is kind of defined by being empty, so that emptiness is what her subplot would revolve around.
that why i said gain her human soul which would that thing they cut back in earlier chapter
Old 2012-04-08, 01:29   Link #1264
Arha

Isn't that Yuela's sister's soul? I was under the impression that Rags was always a reaper and after being separated she's a disoriented at most.
Old 2012-04-08, 01:45   Link #1265
doujin

Quote:
Isn't that Yuela's sister's soul? I was under the impression that Rags was always a reaper and after being separated she's a disoriented at most.
dont know, they really left out bunches of plots in yuela path.
Old 2012-04-08, 02:00   Link #1266
Xacual

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
dont know, they really left out bunches of plots in yuela path.
Arha is right, at least from what the game told us, Ragsmuena was a reaper that somehow Yuela's sister's soul got fused with.

To be honest considering we were told about reapers as high level monsters early on, I expected to see some kind of them deep in the NG+ mines.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-08, 02:01   Link #1267
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Arha is right, at least from what the game told us, Ragsmuena was a reaper that somehow Yuela's sister's soul got fused with.
which no one know how it happen XD
Old 2012-04-08, 02:04   Link #1268
Xacual

Which is what I meant on the last page, Ragsmuena really should have joined sooner in Yuela route and been explored more there. To be honest, a lot of games seem to do that now a days, plot holes, unexplored characters or areas. It can get kind of annoying.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-08, 02:42   Link #1269
Arha

Gaptahl and Paraskevas are similarly lacking in development, really. Kohakuren has some focus to make up for that, but on the other hand Uya gets to speak about twice in the entire story.

As for recruiting Rags earlier, I think it could have been done in all the routes. Give her a bit more focus in those and use her to fill in the plot in Yuela's route and I'd be satisfied. I don't think I'd make her hugely more important in the common route scenes, just about as much time as Sharty gets.
Old 2012-04-08, 08:08   Link #1270
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Gaptahl and Paraskevas are similarly lacking in development, really.
Why do you want to see more of their developments? Are you looking forward to their H scenes?
Old 2012-04-08, 09:43   Link #1271
Arha

No, I just don't like characters being introduced purely for gameplay purposes. I'm not going to get upset over it, though. Especially when I don't find either one interesting: Paraskevas doesn't speak and his recruitment mission didn't make him seem interesting and Gaptahl is just a grumpy old man.

And man, Aht is another one of those H scenes that made me die a little inside. "Hello, Wil, I'm kind of like your mother and just got a body. Let's have sex!"
Old 2012-04-08, 09:50   Link #1272
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

They obviously went through a fetish checklist.

Most notably, Suina was 'born from Wil's father's desire to protect the lake'. So she's basicly Wil's sister and he knows this.
Consequently she calls him 'onii-chan' during H scenes...
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-08, 10:42   Link #1273
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
They obviously went through a fetish checklist.

Most notably, Suina was 'born from Wil's father's desire to protect the lake'. So she's basicly Wil's sister and he knows this.
Consequently she calls him 'onii-chan' during H scenes...
Yeah, in retrospec Suina's h-scene was kinda creepy despite that I generally don't mind (w)incest IF it's done decently-enough.
Ragmuena's was relatively normal due to the cliché of providing "life force/energy the ecchi way

Crayanne's h-scenes were also rather weird >_<. Kinda a shame as I liked her character indvidually.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-08, 10:50   Link #1274
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

By the way, when they told us of Suina's procreation, I couldn't help but picture Will's father jacking off into the lake...
I feel so dirty for this, but it just seems like the most logical explanation of how this happened.
Old 2012-04-08, 12:01   Link #1275
Arha

Crayanne's first scene was the only scene more awkward than Aht's. I didn't know whether to laugh or be appalled.
Old 2012-04-08, 13:34   Link #1276
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

I skipped almost all scenes in the game except for melo's.
Aht's 6 pack really freaked me out. The 6 pack, clothes, and character just do not match.
Suina's seem out of character, /holds ctrl.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-08, 18:25   Link #1277
Mizuno
Undefined

I wish they had the H scene with Suina's 'sister' instead, like while she was still in that body. Yeah, some of these H scenes are so sudden and honestly I ain't touching Aht.
Old 2012-04-08, 20:55   Link #1278
Arha

Aht's face and expression bother me more than the muscles. That and the way she dresses.
Old 2012-04-08, 21:12   Link #1279
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

Aht's a mana.
The other mana don't wear any clothes at all.
Suina looks like she's wearing some, but that is all translucent blue, which means she's actually naked all the time.
So Aht is the prudest mana in the game.
Old 2012-04-08, 23:11   Link #1280
Mizuno
Undefined

Quote:
Aht's face and expression bother me more than the muscles. That and the way she dresses.
And her voice.

Tags
eushully