AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2006-11-20, 00:47   Link #261
Lebron
I hear voices

Nope its on Nov 23. July 4th is American Independence day

You don't have a company like Gamefly or Gameznflix that let you rent new games over there, do you? Hmm thats a tuff one then. Heh maybe just buy it, and play it for like a day, and if you don't like it take it back to the store and exchange it for a different game. They let you do that right? Just give you store credit, and just use that to get another game.

First Far Cry was awesome, but the ones Ubisoft released on the consoles, just didn't live up to the first game. Maybe cuz Crytek didn't work on them, but iono.

Just judging by how awesome Metriod Prime was on the GC, I still think thats your best bet. Then again, they don't really have an acutal release date. Just says Winter 07, which is sometime in Jan-Feb
Lebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-20, 09:17   Link #262
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
dammit. im just thinking of buying zelda now... but...but...i want a party game, and although we got wii sports, only the tennis game supports four people. i'm thinking about buying super monkey balls.... but if i buy super monkey balls i have to shell out for an extra wiimote and nunchucks...
dammit. i wish i didn't have friends then i can forget the extra wiimote, and get more GAMES! >.<
Old 2006-11-20, 10:52   Link #263
Theclow
"Removed by mod"

Just got my Wii yesterday Excite truck, TP, and Red Steel are all awesome but CoD3 can get frustrating when your trying to wreastle away guns. In other words don't buy CoD3. But this is my opinion, I hate my EB they didn't get any classic controllers and I bought super mario 64 on VC, BTW dose anyone know if super mario 64 on the VC has ALL the stars from the 64 version even though it says full games the deatails are samll on it so I would like to know. Also Lebron sometimes in red steel the controlls can get a bit confusing and frustrating(the same thing happend to me when I first played CoD3, in the training) but the more I played the more I adapted, because how many of had played game like RS? Excluding time crisis(Why? TC moved for you) I'm not flaming you just giving you my opinion on your opinion(wow that sounded weird).

Last edited by Theclow; 2006-11-20 at 11:07.
Theclow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-20, 11:03   Link #264
uLTraCarL-
Planet uLTraCarL Inc
*Fansubber

Send a message via ICQ to uLTraCarL- Send a message via AIM to uLTraCarL-
Time to trade friend codes people

1251 8590 9744 8048

The Chronicles of uLTraCarL .. Youtube connection
[Ht] Hostile Takeover #hostile @ irc.gamesurge.net .. Anime-Kraze #anime-kraze @ irc.rizon.net
uLTraCarL- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-20, 11:08   Link #265
Theclow
"Removed by mod"

Huh I thought Wii connect 24 service hasen't started yet.
Old 2006-11-20, 11:23   Link #266
Lebron
I hear voices

hehe its all gravy. Like I said, some may like RS and some may not. The game just wasn't working for me. Hell I have friends that say they hate Halo's controls, so go figure. BY all means, don't let me spoil the RS party

Yea I too thought alot of the Wii service online wasn't working yet. Like the Weather Channel, Browser, and Wii connect. Did I miss something?
Old 2006-11-20, 11:31   Link #267
Theclow
"Removed by mod"

Yea it's weird I'm hooked up to the internet but unless nintendo threw the wii connect 24 switch early, unless my friend code is hiding in my wii somewhere.
Old 2006-11-20, 11:50   Link #268
uLTraCarL-
Planet uLTraCarL Inc
*Fansubber

You guys need to fiddle with the Wii more if you haven't found the friend codes yet.

MSG Board
Create msg
Address Book

[Ht] Hostile Takeover #hostile @ irc.gamesurge.net .. Anime-Kraze #anime-kraze @ irc.rizon.net
Old 2006-11-20, 13:28   Link #269
Shift_

Wii is amazing! omg...I had some of my friends over (hard core xbox guys) and they all want the wii now.

They are so impressed on how accurate the wiimote is and how NOT laggy it is. The little hand icon even turns when you turn the wiimote it's crazy (like if you were turning a door knob it the hand icon moves in the same way) and it doesn't even need to be calibrated.

I also love how it connected to my router using WPA2
Shift_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-20, 14:17   Link #270
Theclow
"Removed by mod"

Quote:
Originally Posted by uLTraCarL- View Post
You guys need to fiddle with the Wii more if you haven't found the friend codes yet.

MSG Board
Create msg
Address Book
Well I don't think trading friend codes now will do any good, senice almost all the online features use wii connect 24 and wii connect 24 hasen't started yet. Just my 1 cent.
Old 2006-11-20, 14:31   Link #271
uLTraCarL-
Planet uLTraCarL Inc
*Fansubber

Quote:
Well I don't think trading friend codes now will do any good, senice almost all the online features use wii connect 24 and wii connect 24 hasen't started yet. Just my 1 cent.
I have already traded Mii's with Region2 and icealchemist along with pictures and other notes from the message boards.

Just because the weather & news channels are not active does not mean the other features are not active.

I also forget to mention that the Mii Parade is active as well. I checked the parade and suddenly I got "RandomGirl" running around. Don't forget to activate Mingle also

Old 2006-11-20, 14:50   Link #272
Theclow
"Removed by mod"

Ah ok then ill post my code as well
4574 6544 0552 5312
And also Carl I registered you.

Last edited by Theclow; 2006-11-20 at 15:05.
Old 2006-11-20, 20:18   Link #273
tkdtiger

Wii seems pretty cool. Articles I've been reading said they sold faster then the PS3 and the sales went smoothly. Looks like Nintendo hit the spot with the Wii this time. I hope to get a Wii eventually, but not right now as I'll have to save money for gifts for my family.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-20, 21:42   Link #274
WolfCoder
wolfen programmer

Send a message via AIM to WolfCoder Send a message via MSN to WolfCoder Send a message via Yahoo to WolfCoder
Of course the Wii hit the spot, it puts you in the game!

I don't feel sorry for Sony even though they're losing 400+ dollars for every console sold (the actual price they need to set in order to actually start with a profit is over 1000 dollars!). With all their launch titles so generic-sounding and all none of the games I play (I play RPGs, Platformers, Puzzle Games, and very few FPSs).

The Wii had some titles that actually made me want them, but i'm still waiting until Super Smash Bros. Brawl before I buy a Wii. For now, i'm just waiting for the Final Fantasy 3 DS game I pre-ordered in August to come in the mail.
WolfCoder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-20, 22:32   Link #275
Kakashifan777

I whis i could get a wii!

i was suppose to get one for chrismes but my STUPID mom sad no

Kakashifan777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-20, 22:58   Link #276
Lebron
I hear voices

why don't you go out and work, then buy it yourself?
Old 2006-11-20, 23:12   Link #277
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron View Post
why don't you go out and work, then buy it yourself?
o_o

This and the previous post reminds me of a fiasco over at GameFaqs lol

The thing about US Army bases here in Germany, they get things a little late that and traveling with a PS2 makes it hard

So, friend codes are like the DS. Although, has anyone tried adding a friend code from a DS game?
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-20, 23:37   Link #278
Lebron
I hear voices

Couple of old HS buds of mine are stationed in Europe. Not sure where doh, but I believe one is in the Army and the other in Air Force.

Yea I heard supplies at Army base can be hard to come by, well stuff like a video game system, but don't you get a discount on it if you by it from one of the shops on base?
Old 2006-11-21, 02:09   Link #279
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron View Post
Couple of old HS buds of mine are stationed in Europe. Not sure where doh, but I believe one is in the Army and the other in Air Force.

Yea I heard supplies at Army base can be hard to come by, well stuff like a video game system, but don't you get a discount on it if you by it from one of the shops on base?
Well, if you count no Tax as a discount, then yeah, no tax is great lol. No discounts so far, but no tax is a good enough treat

Here's another thing: when a store over-orders a game, it becomes a instant sale magnet. Highest sale price I've seen on a game: 75% off lol. But the average was 50% off (Shining Tears! lol). But one of the other things I like: either intentional or unintentional pricing. Example: Splinter Cell CT for PS2: $14. I jumped on that lol

So, in a way you'd have to wait for the latest games and stuff, but the waiting ends up good sometimes
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-21, 02:23   Link #280
uLTraCarL-
Planet uLTraCarL Inc
*Fansubber

Theclow: did u get my Mii and picture ?

zelda first boss and such
Spoiler:

Last edited by uLTraCarL-; 2006-11-21 at 03:21.

Tags
console, wii