AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2007-09-23, 21:39   Link #4701
budlyte

Budlyte
New on this site and I will help if needed , Like everyone else am still learning and willing to try different things. Have trained in pc repair, automechanics , install satalights etc.
Location Bowmanville, Ontario
budlyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 03:15   Link #4702
Kotaro
The Red Maelstrom

Uhhhh...Hi *waves*

I'm kinda new <<<<joined yesterday anyway...Can't think of anything else so bye.
Kotaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 07:01   Link #4703
Sqbi

Smile

Hello Sqbi's here,
I'm new to this forum Found it when serching some Claymore (my new addiction) avatars

I'm from Poland
Sqbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 07:58   Link #4704
Flonne
*Graphic Designer

Hello and welcome,all the new people!
I hope that you'll enjoy your stay here.
Flonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 15:21   Link #4705
FutashoDavid

Send a message via ICQ to FutashoDavid
Hallo,

just got registered. I've been checking animesuki front page for a while now and thought it'd be nice to check out the forums as well =)

yoroshiku!
FutashoDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 17:17   Link #4706
Trogdor Jube
Back at it again

Hello there happy peoples. Im Trogdor Jube or Jube for short. I hope to have a good time here and make some friends.
Trogdor Jube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 21:38   Link #4707
CaroRuLushe
Souka...

I've been lurking here like a couple weeks. i do post sometimes but hardly. so hi. so i'm kinda new.
CaroRuLushe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-25, 00:40   Link #4708
Koriina
Captain Obvious

Send a message via AIM to Koriina Send a message via MSN to Koriina Send a message via Yahoo to Koriina
Hey there =) God, if you're listening, I hate introducing myself on forums . . . but the beautiful prompt page asked me so kindly . . . I just couldn't resist. Quit being so mean to me.

So, hello! I'm new to this particular forum, and though I'm sure you figured it out by reading what I just wrote, I'll tell you anyhow that I'm not new to forums or the internet in general. I've found that I tend to stop frequenting forums after a while (I just . . . forget that they exist . . . ) so, while I doubt anyone who's reading this particular post will care too much (at the moment, at least) if people want to stay in contact with me, they generally need to get my MSN address or my email (which happen to be one in the same, but, y'know . . . it sounds cooler in my mind if I type it out like that.) I don't know a thing about fansubbing, which is . . . the only reason I found this forum. But I downloaded SSA about five seconds ago, and I'm hell-bent on getting the hang of it.

I'm a loser, and a sucker for grammar. Nice to meet you. =)
Koriina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-25, 00:44   Link #4709
Lucky_Day
Living Lucky Legend

Welcome, everyone. I am Lucky Day. Although I have been a member for months, I went away for awhile and have only started posting again recently.
Lucky_Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-25, 04:59   Link #4710
Kazu
Flowing

Welcome,everyone have fun or whatever you feel like when you're on the forums
Old 2007-09-25, 07:04   Link #4711
Corruptor
*Graphic Designer

Hey hey.

I am new to these forums but I am not new to anime forums. I joined this site so I can find people to talk to about the anime, manga I watch and read and just to have normal conversations with cool people.
Corruptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-25, 07:08   Link #4712
broken_simply

Elo people
Nice to mee you , i'm join in here because i love anime and manga so i want to meet everyone has same hobby as me
broken_simply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-25, 07:14   Link #4713
cristianx3
scorpionx3

Send a message via AIM to cristianx3
yo whztz good ??? im a newb ....just wanted to say hi to eveyone!!!!

ya better hit me up when ever...

zksx3
cristianx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-25, 08:24   Link #4714
Morganna's_Child
Child of Morganna

Hello there, I'm a newbie
Dozo Yoroshiku, mina-san..
Morganna's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-25, 11:12   Link #4715
Silasj
SOS団 Member

Send a message via AIM to Silasj Send a message via MSN to Silasj
Hello everyone

I'm disappointed to find out that my usual username "silas" was taken, but at least then there's more than one Silas here at animesuki :P

To be frank, I joined because I just had to express my gratitude to Cats for making .gif files of Suzumiya Haruhi playing the piano

I've learned that the best way to become a regular at a board, is to meet up with someone and make friends or have people introduce you. Like, on a forum I use a lot, www.animeb.com (if there should be anyone from animeb here, tell me :P), and we have a scandinavian brigade there where we always make sure to "pick up" new scandinavian members and introduce them to the forum and just make friends with them, that way they more or less always end up staying there
So anyone care to show me around?
Silasj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-25, 14:21   Link #4716
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silasj View Post
Hello everyone

I'm disappointed to find out that my usual username "silas" was taken, but at least then there's more than one Silas here at animesuki :P

To be frank, I joined because I just had to express my gratitude to Cats for making .gif files of Suzumiya Haruhi playing the piano

I've learned that the best way to become a regular at a board, is to meet up with someone and make friends or have people introduce you. Like, on a forum I use a lot, www.animeb.com (if there should be anyone from animeb here, tell me :P), and we have a scandinavian brigade there where we always make sure to "pick up" new scandinavian members and introduce them to the forum and just make friends with them, that way they more or less always end up staying there
Welcome. Before I joined I really didn't know how I could benefit or be of benefit to this forum, so I kinda joined reluctantly just to ask a simple question or two. Later on, I found out that it's a very fun community that is mostly helpful and non-flaming, so I began to enjoy my stay here. One thing about this forum is that, no matter what your interests are in anime, either if it's manga, anime, games, fanart, or just general chat, we have it. There's a huge variety of chambers and subchambers for you, and you can find that there's almost always a discussion for your favorite anime out there so that you can join in.
KholdStare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-25, 15:26   Link #4717
Silasj
SOS団 Member

Send a message via AIM to Silasj Send a message via MSN to Silasj
Quote:
Originally Posted by KholdStare View Post
Welcome. Before I joined I really didn't know how I could benefit or be of benefit to this forum, so I kinda joined reluctantly just to ask a simple question or two. Later on, I found out that it's a very fun community that is mostly helpful and non-flaming, so I began to enjoy my stay here. One thing about this forum is that, no matter what your interests are in anime, either if it's manga, anime, games, fanart, or just general chat, we have it. There's a huge variety of chambers and subchambers for you, and you can find that there's almost always a discussion for your favorite anime out there so that you can join in.
Thanks

I was glad to see this SOS団 dedication , I'll be looking forward to become a member of that.
Silasj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-25, 19:10   Link #4718
Michy-chan
Mew Mew

Hi! I'm new here. Please anyone be my friends? >w<
Michy-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-26, 01:56   Link #4719
Figucher

Send a message via MSN to Figucher
Hello everyone!

I'm not all that unfamiliar with Animesuki, been lurking this place for err.. Well, let's say, long enough. I've also been to other anime forums, but they've never kept interest for long, and I'm hoping this would change around here.
Figucher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-26, 03:51   Link #4720
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silasj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michy-chan View Post
Hi! I'm new here. Please anyone be my friends? >w<
This place aint so formal guys. Just stick around, post in threads that interest you and people will eventually get to know you.

At the very least, that's what I did when I first arrived here.

Tags
introduction, new members