Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-02-24, 16:43   Link #1
RX79GMCustom
Grumpy Bear

Chapter 216 [Manga] Discussion

Hiyori and Ichigo face off. Hiyori explains that Ichigo has no choce in whether he joins them or not. She then lays the smackdown on him and starts taunting him to use bankai and let his hollow out. Ichigo ignores her and thinks how Hiyori is being able to control the hollow. Hiyori just bitch slaps Ichigo around again. However, when Hiyori was about to deal the deathblow, Hollow Ichigo comes out and starts to kick ass. However, before anything gets serious all the vaizards restrain him and we pan to a petrified Hiyori. Hirako then tells Hiyori that she should'nt have any complaints now about ichigo joining them.

Yay, my first thread start.

Old 2006-02-24, 21:51   Link #2
Morisato

MORE images.

Old 2006-02-24, 22:03   Link #3
Illuyankas
I need another drink.

The top image (obviously) is (EDIT: I'm blind ) third last as we see them here, with the second-to-last missing.
Hiyori moved her mask in front of her face, and gained some kind of extra power boost. And broke Zangetsu! After Ichigo is demasked, Hirako tells him that there is no suppression technique, that to control your hollow you must beat it into your very soul.

I was looking forwards to this, Hichigo kicking Hiyori's ass. I want to learn more about the whole Hollow/Ichigo integration stuff sooner though... Good chapter, takes an annoying character down a peg or two. Three beards up.

Last edited by Illuyankas; 2006-02-25 at 14:37.
Old 2006-02-25, 00:13   Link #4
Sirch

Very sweet chapter. The look on Hiyori's face after Ichi-hollow comes out and whoops her is priceless. Cant wait for the next one!

I haven't noticed in any other pics but it seems all their zanpaktou blades are black?
Old 2006-02-25, 04:14   Link #5
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Poor Hiyori, her terrified expression makes you want to pat her on the head. Now we'll see how Wichigo is tamed.
Old 2006-02-25, 04:46   Link #6
DwArD
mAnIaC

After reading the chapter, I was like...WTF!? I mean....we all knew Ichigo's hollow form is strong but....not that strong. It even took the whole Vaizard team just to stop Ichigo? They all look pretty shocked when Ichigo's hollow form appears.

I was reading the chinese translated one and it just mentioned something about Ichigo passing the test and as promised, that guy(can't remember his name) is going to teach or rather...'carve' the method to suppress his hollow form into his soul. He also told Ichigo that its not easy to suppress his hollow form. Its not something he can do with his brain or body. It didn't mention that the only way to suppress his form is to beat it into his soul.
Old 2006-02-25, 04:56   Link #7
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Another type of Ichigo vs. Zangetsu match-up will probably occur, with Zangetsu being replaced by Hollow Ichigo. Ichigo is practically a born genius with his reiatsu; his hollow must also be good, if not better than him. If he can beat it into his own soul, well, Aizen just has to watch out ... because there will be bankai mastery and perhaps a final-form that only Hollow Ichigo knows how to manipulate.

To bring amazement, perhaps Ichigo can go into final-form with his bankai AND also integrate his hollow with his powers as the Gillians did ... and when that happens (boy oh boy!) Ichigo will kick ass once more, and the final war is all but looming.
Old 2006-02-25, 05:20   Link #8
real folk blues..

good chapter..i wonder how the vaizards reiatsu were never noticed by SS if they were that strong..
i hope consequent chapters will finally explain how hollow-ichigo came to past.
Old 2006-02-25, 09:10   Link #9
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
there were 5 more barriers than in the begining but I think that Wichigo showed up on SS radar
I knew that he was badass and there's nothing weird in whole team jumping on him, any of them wouldn't like their comrate to die :P
Old 2006-02-25, 09:31   Link #10
Kona
Banned

Very good chap. Ichigo should of got his ass beat down. But he got the main character treatment. He was getting pounded in the beginning but all of a sudden his hollow popped up and did the birthday surprise to hiyori. She couldnt do anything at all when she was being choked. The ichigo lookalike looked pissed off.
Old 2006-02-25, 10:00   Link #11
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

For those who forgot, the bowlhead Vaizard is Hirako Shinji. And from Morisato's scans, Hirako seems to be Kansai-ben. The other character with a sexy Kansai-ben is Ichimaru.
Old 2006-02-25, 10:08   Link #12
ccardoso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kona
Very good chap. Ichigo should of got his ass beat down. But he got the main character treatment. He was getting pounded in the beginning but all of a sudden his hollow popped up and did the birthday surprise to hiyori. She couldnt do anything at all when she was being choked. The ichigo lookalike looked pissed off.
Yes I had the same impression as well. Most likely Hollow Ichigo hears all what Ichigo hears and so he knew how Hyori treated Ichigo, in particular how much she taunted him. Wichigo was dying from the wish to come out and beat the crap out of Hyori.
He did that and the Vaizard kid was going to get behaded if the other Vaizards didn't stop Wichigo.
Old 2006-02-25, 11:06   Link #13
HeavyYeti
Bleached Out

You almost feel bad for Hiyori...her face shows pure, cold, primitive fear. Ichigo would have ripped her in half...

I was really looking forward to this chapter, and now I'm interested in what he does to train. That, and Ishida. I still wanna know more about the Quincies...
Old 2006-02-25, 11:31   Link #14
Varis
Composed Eccentric

Send a message via AIM to Varis Send a message via Yahoo to Varis
more and more it seems with training, Ichigo will be able to face Aizen. I would like to know more background though on why/how Ichigo was born with that much power.
Old 2006-02-25, 11:53   Link #15
ccardoso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varis
more and more it seems with training, Ichigo will be able to face Aizen. I would like to know more background though on why/how Ichigo was born with that much power.
There is a big difference between Zangetsu and Wichigo anyway: Zangetsu was willing to help Ichigo in gaining bankai, he had only to gain allowing his master in reaching bankai... to put it into few words: Zangetsu wasn't hostile to Ichigo. Wichigo instead is really hostile to the idea to be subdued to Ichigo of course... so he will oppose in any way to the idea of becoming just a power boost to Ichigo and, in its actual state, Ichigo is a pathetic weakling compared to his hollow counter part. Where he was going to get royally owned by Hyori Wichigo was going to rip her head off with only one hand...
Old 2006-02-25, 12:46   Link #16
degeros
Sinner

And Hollow Ichigo wasn't even in bankai.
Old 2006-02-25, 12:51   Link #17
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle
For those who forgot, the bowlhead Vaizard is Hirako Shinji. And from Morisato's scans, Hirako seems to be Kansai-ben. The other character with a sexy Kansai-ben is Ichimaru.

Wtf is Kansai-Ben??
Old 2006-02-25, 13:10   Link #18
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Man Hitchigo is so bad ass, to bad we didn't get to see him go apeshit like he went on Byak, tho.

I like how it took all of them to keep him down, and Hiyori given such a smackdown that shes about to cry in terror!

bwahahahaha
Old 2006-02-25, 14:29   Link #19
propa03
I am an onion!

Send a message via AIM to propa03 Send a message via Yahoo to propa03
Did it seem to anyone else that they possibly recognized No-name? I thought maybe she was trying to call a name, and that was when he poured on the pressure with the choke. It would be interesting to find out why he might have lied about the, 'I don't have a name!' Possibly like zanpakuto, knowing the name is a step towards mastery and control?
Old 2006-02-25, 16:15   Link #20
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by degeros
And Hollow Ichigo wasn't even in bankai.
Geez. *shudders*

Byakuya would have been torn into pieces too, had not Ichigo interrupted THEIR fight. I mean, hollow Ichigo clearly beats Byakuya anyday: he doesn't even have a final form yet - he only uses Kuroi Getsuga Tenshou too well.

If Ichigo can pound that hollow into him to lend him complete control ... the Gillians, the Arrancars, heck - even the Vastoorodes will have a field day with him. (I remember the time where he pawned three vice-captains in just under ten seconds.) Probably that will happen ...

Too bad Ichigo is destined only to be for the 11th squad. He's dumb and fights with hands alone. Ever think: what if he mastered the Black Coffin? If the enemies aren't in trouble they really will be.
Closed Thread