AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-01-14, 10:08   Link #41
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Hi, it's the first time i post mine here. I really loved this character so much. that's my favourite. so what's with his alter ego called hallehujah?

Spoiler for ....:

feels weird. don't you think.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-14, 10:16   Link #42
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
Spoiler:

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-26, 12:05   Link #43
Jeffry2009
Banned

Guys, i really need to tell you, today is Allehujah's Birthday, right?
Old 2008-02-27, 00:24   Link #44
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Ah yeah, happy birthday Allelujah (and Hallelujah?)
Old 2008-02-27, 08:31   Link #45
Jeffry2009
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Ah yeah, happy birthday Allelujah (and Hallelujah?)
Thanks for the answer. THANK GOD!!
Old 2008-02-27, 18:30   Link #46
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Shame he's receiving so little screentime around the time of his Birthday.
Old 2008-02-27, 18:38   Link #47
Blizzer
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Im so relieved they haven't shown much of Allelujah, if I hear Allelujah or Hallelujah one more time Sunrise will receive a horse's head in the mail.
Blizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 19:08   Link #48
Terra

Sorry, but I want more Allelujah/Hallelujah and dislike the little screen time he's had recently.
Old 2008-02-29, 05:18   Link #49
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
Sorry, but I want more Allelujah/Hallelujah and dislike the little screen time he's had recently.
Couldn't agree with you more here. I really hope he get's more attention before the first season is up as the past few episodes all he's done is hang out in space and wax philosophical with Sumeragi. Oddly enough that's supposed to be where he feels least comfortable, though I get the sense he prefers Sumeragi's company to most after the Super Soldier factory incident and that's where she is.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-29, 08:35   Link #50
Terra

The problem I see is that we're building up for the big season ending right now, so I think it's going to be hard to stick any meaningful character development for any character in before the season ends.

And where was it said he's least comformatable in space? I would have thought he'd be most comfortable there since it's what he was designed for. Unless it's a mental thing from it being what he was deisgned for and he's rejecting it based on his past.
Old 2008-02-29, 21:03   Link #51
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
The problem I see is that we're building up for the big season ending right now, so I think it's going to be hard to stick any meaningful character development for any character in before the season ends.

And where was it said he's least comformatable in space? I would have thought he'd be most comfortable there since it's what he was designed for. Unless it's a mental thing from it being what he was deisgned for and he's rejecting it based on his past.
I think it was in episode 5, but I don't recall now. I'm pretty sure it's the case though.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-29, 21:09   Link #52
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
I think it was in episode 5, but I don't recall now. I'm pretty sure it's the case though.
They never explicitly said that he's uncomfortable in space, but I would attribute that to his drifting incident after being disposed of by the Super Soldier Institute.

The ones whose preferences regarding Earth vs. Space are Sergei and Tieria in Episode 3, the former preferring the Earth's natural gravity, and the latter explicitly expressing his disdain for the ground.

DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-12, 23:28   Link #53
hamstar
just passing by

i really like Hal before all the dual personality crap came into play....that made me hate him....It's like sunrise didnt know what to really do with his character so they just gave him some psychological illness. I have no idea why veda would choose a person with a psychiatric problem, especially after seeing him fall in and out of consciousness in battle
Old 2008-03-13, 05:10   Link #54
Terra

I doubt they were expecting something like that to happen. They must see some use in him being the way he is. And I feel that his super soldier background will become important later on.
Old 2008-03-13, 08:17   Link #55
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

He needs more duels with Soma.... Maybe an episode titled "Duel of the SuperSoldiers"...
Seriously, I can't get enough of those two.
Old 2008-03-13, 17:19   Link #56
Terra

I'm not liking Soma so much atm. She's getting a little toio trigger happy for my liking. She really needs a reality check from Allelujah.
Old 2008-03-29, 14:39   Link #57
Terra

Does anyone else feel that after ep 25 that Allelujah has come to some sort of terms with himself? With the way Allelujah and Hallelujah teamed up, plus the way Hallelujah seemed to be pushing Allelujah at times to stand up and do things for himself I feel he's accepted part of himself.

I feel Allelujah's biggest problem was he was afraid of himself. Afraid of Hallelujah. But I always felt that his true self was a combination of both of them. And after seeing how devestating they were combined, it really does suggest that's who he truely is. The way Hallelujah died off to me also suggest that Hallelujah knew he was never going to last once Allelujah accepted Hallelujah's side. Once he knew Allelujah would stand up no matter what he let go as he felt he was no longer needed. I wouldn't be surprised if in season 2 we see off the battlefield the same kind and gentle Allelujah, but on the battlefield he has more of Hallelujah's drive. Hallelujah I feel is still there, but that's he's become fully a part of Allelujah.

I don't see this being the end of his development though. Since I feel he'll still find himself being out of place, searching for a place to belong. The first step for him has been taken with him becoming what I feel is whole. But with the revelation that he knows Soma, plus I don't see him getting over his out of place feeling anytime soon, I still see a lot of development to come from him.

It'll be interesting to see how Soma reacts to finding out who Allelujah is. Plus it was nice to see something more human from her in ep 25 with her refusal to go after Kyrios when Sergei got injured. He really got to her, and it took this for her to see it. Hopefully it'll help her loose her superiority complex, or at least some of it.
Old 2008-03-29, 14:48   Link #58
LuMiZu

Quote:
Does anyone else feel that after ep 25 that Allelujah has come to some sort of terms with himself? With the way Allelujah and Hallelujah teamed up, plus the way Hallelujah seemed to be pushing Allelujah at times to stand up and do things for himself I feel he's accepted part of himself.

I feel Allelujah's biggest problem was he was afraid of himself. Afraid of Hallelujah. But I always felt that his true self was a combination of both of them. And after seeing how devestating they were combined, it really does suggest that's who he truely is. The way Hallelujah died off to me also suggest that Hallelujah knew he was never going to last once Allelujah accepted Hallelujah's side. Once he knew Allelujah would stand up no matter what he let go as he felt he was no longer needed. I wouldn't be surprised if in season 2 we see off the battlefield the same kind and gentle Allelujah, but on the battlefield he has more of Hallelujah's drive. Hallelujah I feel is still there, but that's he's become fully a part of Allelujah.

I don't see this being the end of his development though. Since I feel he'll still find himself being out of place, searching for a place to belong. The first step for him has been taken with him becoming what I feel is whole. But with the revelation that he knows Soma, plus I don't see him getting over his out of place feeling anytime soon, I still see a lot of development to come from him.

It'll be interesting to see how Soma reacts to finding out who Allelujah is. Plus it was nice to see something more human from her in ep 25 with her refusal to go after Kyrios when Sergei got injured. He really got to her, and it took this for her to see it. Hopefully it'll help her loose her superiority complex, or at least some of it.
Indeed. It seems the two of them has finally come to terms with each other. They may even point to why he was chosen by Veda in the first place and didn't treat his headache problem. The combined Hal/Al maybe is what they were looking for. Moreover, we'll have to know why Alle said "why is Marie there" question. I hope we can find out what happened at the facility before they were dumped (Marie's friends and co.)
LuMiZu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-29, 15:01   Link #59
Terra

I wouldn't be surprised to find his headache problem is gone in season 2. Hallelujah was never shown to have a problem with it. Plus he was able to block it in ep 23. And combined they never showed it as well.
Old 2008-03-30, 00:30   Link #60
Akatsuki19

I couldn't have said it better myself, Terra. Although it was a shame we weren't able to see Allelujah in the epilogue.
Al/Hal has been my favorite character since the first episode. I couldn't get enough of his gundam and see what else it could do.

When sunrise reviled that he had duel personalities, I was not that all shocked. I enjoy watched Hallelujah rampage like a lose animal. Does that make me awkward? If yes who cares.

Al/Hal is the most interesting character on the show but I wished he had more screen time.
And I can't wait to learn what his connection is to Soma/Marie in the 2nd Season.
Akatsuki19 is offline   Reply With Quote