AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Old 2012-04-18, 02:06   Link #381
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Yay! Hope to see a canon ending soon
-diehard KiritoXAsuna fan-
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 03:48   Link #382
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Basically, the other guys are checking the author's website and translating whatever stories they can find. I'll just stick to official releases.
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 09:05   Link #383
Friday
Im shy too...

saw the name and went for a read....
quite good...
Im only up to Chp 3, read more later....

.Hack//Sign.......
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 05:40   Link #384
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
He's an acknowledged genius who isnt dead
Well, physically, he is, sorta.

Anyway, there's a change of plans. BeginnerXP is working on the prologues of Alicization now, and I'll join in at chapter 1 (which is 230 pages, SMH). There aren't any updates on B-T, if you may ask, so we should be done in about mid-June for that volume.
Old 2012-04-20, 06:08   Link #385
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

thanks for your future work, btw dont you have uni?
also would you consider finishing the entire alicization series? just sharing it with other translators
Old 2012-04-20, 06:18   Link #386
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

My contract stated that it's until volume 10. I think I can survive the first year, but I'm not so sure about the second year, which is why I'm retiring once I'm done with DenYuuDen 11.
Old 2012-04-20, 06:40   Link #387
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

ah well, uni's tough, u studying in SG U?? that even worse
Old 2012-04-20, 15:19   Link #388
M.A.D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Well, physically, he is, sorta.

Anyway, there's a change of plans. BeginnerXP is working on the prologues of Alicization now, and I'll join in at chapter 1 (which is 230 pages, SMH). There aren't any updates on B-T, if you may ask, so we should be done in about mid-June for that volume.
*Is moved to tears*

Bless you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate-sama View Post
Talking rare weapon, the weight of the weapon the player feels = the ratio between the weapon strength requirement according to Lizbet when she try to leap Kirito sword. However as the level goes up, so does strength stat, these mean that the sword is getting more lighter after each level and he still use the same sword for 4 full months while he said that he don't want to change how his sword swing feel in ARIA.

Also is it ok to put Quickness and heaviness there since these are feeling created by the system as I state above. The more your stat goes up the meaningless these enhancements are
Well, as they level up, the only stat that goes up automatically is HP. Kirito can choose either to up his strength or his agility. And even if he did put all his points in STR in one go, the change should be subtle enough that he could ignore it.

Last edited by M.A.D; 2012-04-21 at 08:50.
M.A.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 15:33   Link #389
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtkp View Post
Yeah, I saw that just now in BT. But don't worry, that "Ultimate End" is non-canon according to Kawahara sensei in his Twitter page (while answering fan's question).
This.. makes me so very happy. So very happy. I detest harems. Plus, Kirito x Asuna have to be one of the most adorable couples of all time. Now, what would make estastic would be them two getting their desired happy ending. Of course, a bad or tragic ending would make rage like a muthafuqqa.

I'm slowly making my way through the first love, and by god is it amazing. I haven't come across something this good in.. who knows how long to be frank. So yeah, my heartfelt thanks go out to the translators who did all the hard work in translating this series. :>
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 10:47   Link #390
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Just for reminder, here's the first update for Volume 9, courtesy of BeginnerXP.
Old 2012-04-29, 03:39   Link #391
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Somone updated. An ss thanks for the hard work.
I like how the author uses ss to bring em closer
Old 2012-04-29, 06:13   Link #392
tomtkp

^It's ME4, right?
Yeah, more and more SS from Material Edition series were being translated. That's a good thing to see.

As for the translation update of Volume 9 Prologue I, I would like to thank BeginnerXP. He's doing a great job of translating almost a quarter of the volume. It's certainly not an easy feat. Keep up the good work, translators and editors.
Old 2012-04-29, 06:57   Link #393
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

He's retired lol...you guys have to wait until Unicorn 2 is done.
Old 2012-04-29, 07:10   Link #394
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Whats the ME series?
Just saw the Pics for Aria in the starless night. Asuna looked so cool in that hood

Last edited by Fallen3dge; 2012-04-29 at 08:34.
Old 2012-04-29, 09:41   Link #395
tomtkp

Quote:
Whats the ME series?
Just saw the Pics for Aria in the starless night. Asuna looked so cool in that hood
ME series is a series of doujinshis created by Kawahara sensei himself using the pen name (Kunori Fumio). Most but not all of the ME series are SS. ME1 is a short manga drawn by Kawahara sensei himself and ME2 is a setting introduction section. He publishes and sells the ME series during Comitia (not Comic Market) and also in those doujinshi shops.

And yeah, I love Asuna's stare in that colour illustration of Aria.
Old 2012-04-30, 07:30   Link #396
kyo171

Quote:
Whats the ME series?
Where did you see the pics, mind pointing me the way? thanks
kyo171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 07:53   Link #397
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Its on wenku8. (dot)cn not .com btw. The main page has sao around the bottom half, the vol 1 cover. Just click on it and then click latest update. And it's aria SS
Old 2012-04-30, 07:54   Link #398
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtkp View Post
ME series is a series of doujinshis created by Kawahara sensei himself using the pen name (Kunori Fumio). Most but not all of the ME series are SS. ME1 is a short manga drawn by Kawahara sensei himself and ME2 is a setting introduction section. He publishes and sells the ME series during Comitia (not Comic Market) and also in those doujinshi shops.

And yeah, I love Asuna's stare in that colour illustration of Aria.
She's so badass, shouldturn that on her family haha
Anw whats waterworks and the other? Y r they on te sao page if their not sao related
Old 2012-04-30, 10:07   Link #399
tomtkp

Quote:
She's so badass, shouldturn that on her family haha
Anw whats waterworks and the other? Y r they on te sao page if their not sao related
Actually they are independent short stories written by Kawahara in his website. The short stories are still remaining in the website. Yes, they are absolutely not related to SAO whatsoever but I think someone had mistaken them for SAO side stories, so he/she added them on BT. I was the one who wrote "not related to SAO" as to tell others that they are not part of SAO. I did not dare to just delete them away for now but I will just wait for the right time.

Last edited by tomtkp; 2012-04-30 at 10:27.
tomtkp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 10:24   Link #400
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

I think deleting is best since we should stick to the series on that page unless its a crossover. Because it's a SAO page nt Kawahara sensei page. On a side note. There's a SAO group in this forum but its quite small

Tags
action, harem, kirito, non-harem, possible harem, romance, shounen, tragedy, virtual reality