AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-15, 09:41   Link #22761
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
There were a number of times Touma goes- "It's not nice to hit a girl."

I can think of two- his fight/spar with Mikoto along the riverside, and when he was chasing Lessar with Oriana.
That's just him being.....nice? Or rather hypocritically nice
Old 2013-01-15, 10:01   Link #22762
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
That's just him being.....nice? Or rather hypocritically nice
Once in a while he also remembers that girls wear pantsu (Fukiyose Baseball)....
Old 2013-01-15, 10:03   Link #22763
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverNOut View Post
So will Accelerator Awaken to surpass the 30 minute limit. Also is he fighting an entire army of Awaken clones since

If yes, then he really needs to Awaken this time( though I doubt those are Awakens ).
If you mean Awaken as in Angel state, then no, this is pure fight between Level 5s. No Angel powers were used. However, Kakine is far, far more than he was in vol 15. He now cannot die as long as Dark Matter exists and he maintains connection with it. He'll just keep remaking himself again and again. One would have to destroy all Dark Matter at once to kill him.
Old 2013-01-15, 10:22   Link #22764
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
If you mean Awaken as in Angel state, then no, this is pure fight between Level 5s. No Angel powers were used. However, Kakine is far, far more than he was in vol 15. He now cannot die as long as Dark Matter exists and he maintains connection with it. He'll just keep remaking himself again and again. One would have to destroy all Dark Matter at once to kill him.
I heard of a similar power before, can't recall the name, though.
Old 2013-01-15, 10:26   Link #22765
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

If you compare with the other big action LN by Dengeki, Shana, he's now similar to Sabrac I would say
Old 2013-01-15, 10:29   Link #22766
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Oh crap, Nigh Invulnerability From A Single Cell. Kamachi help us.
Old 2013-01-15, 10:32   Link #22767
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

I'd safely bet that when the next power rankings on 2ch come out, Kakine is going to be at least on the same level as the likes of Levinia, Knight Leader and Acqua. Maybe Curtana Original Carissa even
Old 2013-01-15, 10:48   Link #22768
Miraluka
Banned

Then, I can't wait to see their new chart.
Old 2013-01-15, 11:14   Link #22769
JonathanCS
A Clockwork Orange

Where can i find the newest power chart? I tried to google it and only found a 2011 version. Thanks in advance.
Old 2013-01-15, 11:24   Link #22770
Miraluka
Banned

Its not just a malfunction of the beetle made of dark matter is like is something wants to break free of it. The answer is obvious.
Old 2013-01-15, 11:47   Link #22771
whitecloud

want to defeat kakine...? biological attack might be good i guess...some kind of virus will be effective...
Old 2013-01-15, 12:46   Link #22772
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Dark Matter doesn't operate by laws of this world. Non-power attacks won't work
Old 2013-01-15, 13:29   Link #22773
desrtsku
Nympholept

It's not like a virus harmful to humans would infect beetles anyway ... hehehe
Old 2013-01-15, 16:56   Link #22774
Lulu Vie Britania
Genderless telepath

What do you think, who is smarter, Accel or Teitoku? I think Teitoku is as good a strategic reality, as Accelerator. But Accelerator did win Teitoku second time.
Old 2013-01-15, 16:59   Link #22775
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu Vie Britania View Post
What do you think, who is smarter, Accel or Teitoku? I think Teitoku is as good a strategic reality, as Accelerator. But Accelerator did win Teitoku second time.
Yeah, but 'smart' had nothing to do with how he won both times The first time it was pure raw power, whether be it mental or wings... And this time he had help.
Old 2013-01-15, 17:07   Link #22776
Lulu Vie Britania
Genderless telepath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Yeah, but 'smart' had nothing to do with how he won both times The first time it was pure raw power, whether be it mental or wings... And this time he had help.
Why not? The first time he figured out how to beat Teitoku and his dark matter. This is while the battery on his necklace. We can assume that he defeated Teitoku. Just then intervened Yomikava Aiho. It was a victory of the mind.
As the spoiler, he needed only psychological help of Mugino at this time, is not it?
Old 2013-01-15, 17:47   Link #22777
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Why not? The first time he figured out how to beat Teitoku and his dark matter. This is while the battery on his necklace. We can assume that he defeated Teitoku. Just then intervened Yomikava Aiho. It was a victory of the mind.
Like I've said, it was more of a show of mental prowess, that he has a superior brain power, than anything Sun Tzu or Macgyver or Batman inspired

Quote:
As the spoiler, he needed only psychological help of Mugino at this time, is not it?
AIM Stalker helped big time as well.
Old 2013-01-15, 19:21   Link #22778
tsunade666

Quote:
AIM stalker already messed up the messed up hierarchy in the dark matter system and I bet the Kihara's are having a party at their lab trying to figure out how that happen. Rino # 5 which encompasses the good alter ego of Kakine win against the bad alter ego of Kakine. There is no win in this second match between #1 and #2 because Kakine just self destruct or kill himself from what I understand and look at the illustration when Good Kakine smiles and the bad Kakine rots.
Old 2013-01-15, 22:06   Link #22779
Acer
Death to the infidels!

Chapter 6 (2/13) out
Old 2013-01-15, 22:16   Link #22780
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
A look appeared on Aogami Pierce’s face like a genius composer who had been struck by a sudden revelation, but then someone tapped him on the shoulder from behind.
He turned around to find a high school girl with large breasts and glasses as well as a middle school girl with a flat chest and twintails.
Both of them had a certain characteristic armband on their right shoulder.
“Excuse me, we are from Judgment. …Could we speak with you for a moment?”
I wonder what kind of achievements has Aogami .
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen