Old 2013-04-24, 11:33   Link #2441
Ramen00

Ohh I see xD I misunderstood xD

Thanks for your hardwork!
Ramen00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-24, 12:22   Link #2442
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Thanks for the update riki you're awsome! Even though I didn't get half if what I was reading lolol
Old 2013-04-24, 13:55   Link #2443
endarion88

i decided to start reading vol 5 but since vol 4 isn't finished can someone give a brief summary of the missing part of vol 4 please?
Old 2013-04-25, 00:31   Link #2444
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
Thanks for the update riki you're awsome! Even though I didn't get half if what I was reading lolol
well to summarize it, its Kannazuki acting like a badass while being an idiot, his background is also revealed here. the next part starts the Tohka/Shidou/Ellen/Twins.
Old 2013-04-25, 02:11   Link #2445
@GEMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
well to summarize it, its Kannazuki acting like a badass while being an idiot, his background is also revealed here. the next part starts the Tohka/Shidou/Ellen/Twins.
I can't express it anymore of how much of an idiot kannazuki is
@GEMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 02:40   Link #2446
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by @GEMC View Post
I can't express it anymore of how much of an idiot kannazuki is
I know he is a hardcore M, but that much of a genius in battle ship defense is unexpected....

And the other unexpected part is...... he terrorized AST before......
Old 2013-04-25, 06:08   Link #2447
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

I really don't care for kannazuki but after rereading the text I see he can be cool at times lol btw thanks for the summary riki. Btw are you all done with exams?
Old 2013-04-25, 06:49   Link #2448
Reek of Blood
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Reek of Blood
Let translators and and their RL alone, will ya?

I've no intention to read this LN and i thought of raising this thing on anime thread, but since this is highly spoiler-ish, lemme ask here instead.

Could anyone tell me what actually happened in episode 4? Regarding how Tohka could suddenly use her power when it was suppose to be sealed by shidou? and how the city where the story take place actually works? I just don't get how they able to rebuild all that collateral damage caused by spirit in extremely short time (taking into account that the appearance of spirits occur very often). The show so far just doesn't bother to explain things properly and makes me confused
Reek of Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 07:58   Link #2449
Iggy_Pop

About Tohka's power it's been explained in episode 4 by Reine when she was in Shido's house. Here's the dialog:
"When her mental state becomes unstable, there's a chance that the power sealed inside of you will return to her"
Did you actually watch the episode?
About the school getting rebuild, it's in the novel vol 2's epilogue:
"Well. Even the JGSDF’s disaster reconstruction team, can fix a destroyed building in just one night too."
Iggy_Pop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 08:40   Link #2450
ImperialFlameGod8190

IM more curious about two things. 1 how does the Kotori part end and what happens with the yamai twins plus the shidou tohka battle.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 08:51   Link #2451
malason13
Forsaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
IM more curious about two things. 1 how does the Kotori part end and what happens with the yamai twins plus the shidou tohka battle.
That's three things. Anyway we have the same interest. I also wanna know what happen.

The Beloved Occult Research Club

malason13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 08:52   Link #2452
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
im doing the yamai twins battle now, so hold your horses and calm down. as for vol4.........i guess one small spoiler wont piss rozen off.....Shidou confessed to Kotori and told her he loves her..............of course as a sister XD
Old 2013-04-25, 08:58   Link #2453
malason13
Forsaken

Quote:
im doing the yamai twins battle now, so hold your horses and calm down. as for vol4.........i guess one small spoiler wont piss rozen off.....Shidou confessed to Kotori and told her he loves her..............of course as a sister XD
We can wait. Anyway I can't believe shidou confess.
Spoiler for Spoil:

Old 2013-04-25, 09:51   Link #2454
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
i decided to start reading vol 5 but since vol 4 isn't finished can someone give a brief summary of the missing part of vol 4 please?
hmm i guess i'll be brief about vol 4.( since people keep asking for vol 4 summary's like french fries in a mcdonald discount order)

pool--->fun---->Kotori goes ifreet(because origami appears with the stolen white licorice and blast her with missles Pew~Pew~ boom!!)----> Shidou being protective----> tohka and Yoshino helps-----> memory burst---->manage to persuade------>Kurumi(this one is at another place and time)---->epilogue(Kotori WIN scene)--->END

Last edited by Riki; 2013-04-25 at 10:50.
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 10:28   Link #2455
malason13
Forsaken

^What is the win scene?

Old 2013-04-25, 10:40   Link #2456
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by malason13 View Post
^What is the win scene?
commander mode dere scene. probably one of the reasons why Kotori has high popularity
Old 2013-04-25, 10:55   Link #2457
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから

Is memory burst a name of a attack or scene? lol, oh and if it's too spoilish then it's alright, I'll wait
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 11:05   Link #2458
XFire
150% done

Quote:
hmm i guess i'll be brief about vol 4.( since people keep asking for vol 4 summary's like french fries in a mcdonald discount order)

pool--->fun---->Kotori goes ifreet(because origami appears with the stolen white licorice and blast her with missles Pew~Pew~ boom!!)----> Shidou being protective----> tohka and Yoshino helps-----> memory burst---->manage to persuade------>Kurumi(this one is at another place and time)---->epilogue(Kotori WIN scene)--->END
Origami attacks Kotori? Please tell me that Shidou completely cuts all ties with her this time...
Old 2013-04-25, 11:17   Link #2459
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
Is memory burst a name of a attack or scene? lol, oh and if it's too spoilish then it's alright, I'll wait
its just a word i made up. its practically just him remembering something from the past.

And origami didnt do anything wrong. the fire spirit killed her parents and apparently kotori is the fire spirit. meaning kotori killed origami parents in her head.
and shidou didnt cut ties or what so ever, better yet volume 5 has the "Toilet scene" XD
Old 2013-04-25, 13:51   Link #2460
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
sorry Riki of all people I shouldn't be bothering translators seeing as im the general of the army
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy