AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-08-27, 09:53   Link #5021
Shinhwa
Banned

Mikoto is probably weaker compared to fully awakened Accelerator though.
Old 2013-08-27, 10:03   Link #5022
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
Mikoto is probably weaker compared to fully awakened Accelerator though.
We'll see until when the chapter is released. We yet to know how powerful she became.
Old 2013-08-27, 10:10   Link #5023
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

IMO I don't want this arc going on too long... if it does... they won't be able to animate it
Old 2013-08-27, 10:17   Link #5024
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Images
Punching time
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Or maybe........

YouTube
Old 2013-08-27, 10:21   Link #5025
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
IMO I don't want this arc going on too long... if it does... they won't be able to animate it
Fear not. The animators will manage it. Though I believe this arc will be just as long as Sisters arc or a bit longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Or maybe........

YouTube
Tell this to that idiot who said 'punching time'. You know Touma wouldn't dare to punch her with no reason.
Old 2013-08-27, 10:25   Link #5026
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
Fear not. The animators will manage it. Though I believe this arc will be just as long as Sisters arc or a bit longer.

Tell this to that idiot who said 'punching time'. You know Touma wouldn't dare to punch her with no reason.
Though... I'm guessing the largest reason for that is because even if he did so accidentally... he might have MANY horrible things happen to him in response that seem to get worse and worse in magnitude as the story proceeds along
Old 2013-08-27, 10:28   Link #5027
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
They can O.o

If the entire chapters are like 24~26 total for the entire arc, then they won't have to make some anime original arc, if they do 1 chapter per episode like they did with Sisters arc.
Old 2013-08-27, 10:34   Link #5028
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
They can O.o

If the entire chapters are like 24~26 total for the entire arc, then they won't have to make some anime original arc, if they do 1 chapter per episode like they did with Sisters arc.
Probably they would mix 2 chapters into 1 episode. 2 chapters could be at least enough for an episode. Though it's understandable that some people concern that a single arc for a season might have a higher risk of 'butchering'.
Old 2013-08-27, 11:29   Link #5029
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
Probably they would mix 2 chapters into 1 episode. 2 chapters could be at least enough for an episode. Though it's understandable that some people concern that a single arc for a season might have a higher risk of 'butchering'.
I don't know, I mean they did 1 chapter per episode for Sister's arc, so just estimating off that.
Old 2013-08-27, 11:37   Link #5030
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
I don't know, I mean they did 1 chapter per episode for Sister's arc, so just estimating off that.
But that made it feel so slow at the beginning anyway. After that it got way better.

By the way, later on today, Sisters arc episodes will be streaming: episodes 11-14.

Also, now that there are so many things going on in raildex, I'm curious as to how amazing this chapter is going to be. I'm feeling optimistic.
Old 2013-08-27, 11:48   Link #5031
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
But that made it feel so slow at the beginning anyway. After that it got way better.

By the way, later on today, Sisters arc episodes will be streaming: episodes 11-14.

Also, now that there are so many things going on in raildex, I'm curious as to how amazing this chapter is going to be. I'm feeling optimistic.
It's as if Kamachi has stepped onto a whole new level of awesome o3o
Old 2013-08-27, 12:01   Link #5032
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Since when Touma needs a reason?
Old 2013-08-27, 12:07   Link #5033
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

That's another good thing. Don't matter if its male or female. He will punch if they deserve it.

Quote:
They can O.o

That's my line of thinking. Make it as long as you want if it prevents any of those fillers. I doubt it would happen though.
Old 2013-08-27, 12:22   Link #5034
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Since when Touma needs a reason?
Since his NT3-NT4 BSOD, not that it matters here anyway.
Old 2013-08-27, 13:20   Link #5035
chaosprophet

Quote:
It wasn't exactly that though. Sister arc in manga is chapters 18-39 = 22 chapters.
The anime adapted it using episodes 2-16 = 15 episodes.

The Daihaisei arc so far is 20 chapters long (43-62), up to 23 if you count the 2 clique chapters (which i don't think they will animate, as they already used parts of it for other scenes) and the chapter with Saten trying to cheer Uiharu up (this I think they will animate).
Old 2013-08-27, 13:35   Link #5036
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
It wasn't exactly that though. Sister arc in manga is chapters 18-39 = 22 chapters.
The anime adapted it using episodes 2-16 = 15 episodes.

The Daihaisei arc so far is 20 chapters long (43-62), up to 23 if you count the 2 clique chapters (which i don't think they will animate, as they already used parts of it for other scenes) and the chapter with Saten trying to cheer Uiharu up (this I think they will animate).
And I forgot that some chapters are short TwT

Hmmm... That doesn't sound good....

I don't really like how anime-original arc fillers ruin the anime somewhat. @_@
Old 2013-08-27, 16:08   Link #5037
zaeraal

I wanted to wait for (at least) Chinese scans to comment on this chapter.

So, now that they are out, I am a bit disappointed.

Gensei seems to have disappeared, so we are not going to see him suffer fighting her.
Though Misaki plans to chase him, which might be interesting next chapters.
Mitori, who looks to be in control of Mikoto, made her attack Windowless Building with a 100m wide lightning, which didn't even scratched it.
Besides that Mikoto is able to do a electric-based "teleportation", I really hope next chapter is going to show more skills.
Touma ends up completly randomly in front of Mikoto.. and is predestinated to handle her.. which is really.. frustrating.
Kuroko joined the fight as expected and is going to fight Mitori (also expected), though with Misaki there, she might mind-control her again.

Uiharu, Xochitl, nor Saten didn't appeared.
So pretty much nothing unexpected happened and the worst case scenario of Touma handling Mikoto came true.
I just hope he isn't going to take another year punching her in the face..

Anyway it seems that people here, even the Chinese site, didn't posted the Dolly / Misaki 4koma which also came with the chapter, even though it's quite funny
Images
Old 2013-08-27, 16:12   Link #5038
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
So pretty much nothing unexpected happened and the worst case scenario of Touma handling Mikoto came true.
Not really the worst case scenario. Probably the best. I would've been much more disappointed if Kuroko came in or any of the others.

Touma is best to handle her and Im excited for him to actually confront her now.
Old 2013-08-27, 16:30   Link #5039
lazydoggamer
Lazy and I know it

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
I just hope he isn't going to take another year punching her in the face..
Well to be fair how else are you gonna take on a berserk Mikoto other than using Touma.
Old 2013-08-27, 16:33   Link #5040
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydoggamer View Post
Well to be fair how else are you gonna take on a berserk Mikoto other than using Touma.
Besides, she wouldn't want them seeing her like that. More trust in Touma on that end. The character interaction will be what's most important here and Touma & Mikoto provide that good stuff.
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen