AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2007-05-27, 14:10   Link #21
Sld Grlmmj0w

he guys i can't find Reborn manga 96 and above .. can some1 plz send me a link where i can download or read online

Ty
Sld Grlmmj0w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-28, 19:39   Link #22
Dernhelm
High on Jin

it's not even translated yet. there's two chapters of the new arc (136 and 137) out, tho.

"Bass has mysterious powers over women folk." - Bono, U2

Shunsuke Nakamura makes goalkeepers FLY and land HARD.
Dernhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-20, 04:39   Link #23
Sun Shine
Destroyer of the Good

The Future Arc is starting to drag a bit now but it seems like the end of it isn't too far away, just a couple of major fights.

Spoiler for Latest Chapters:

I rally hope the boxes disappear after this arc and don't return back to the present time with them.
Sun Shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-20, 20:59   Link #24
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Spoiler for 190:
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-21, 10:01   Link #25
Sun Shine
Destroyer of the Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Spoiler for 190:

Spoiler for 190:
Old 2008-04-29, 23:57   Link #26
kimchipride
Geass User

does the anime follow the manga
or are there a bunch of fillers.
Old 2008-04-30, 08:29   Link #27
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Shine View Post
The Future Arc is starting to drag a bit now but it seems like the end of it isn't too far away, just a couple of major fights.

Spoiler for Latest Chapters:
Spoiler for answer:

Quote:
I rally hope the boxes disappear after this arc and don't return back to the present time with them.
Well, technically, in the present, they haven't been made yet. I wouldn't mind seeing more of them...
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 13:42   Link #28
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchipride View Post
does the anime follow the manga
or are there a bunch of fillers.
Anime follows the manga pretty well. So far the only "real" fillers were a few epis rom 65-71 I think. Interesting thing is the first 18 epis of Reborn are considered filler but it still follows the manga. The real story doesnt pick up in the manga til vol 9 (so like epi 18ish). But its not true filler since its all in the actual manga
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2008-04-30, 15:03   Link #29
InternHertz
.lone.....

Actually episodes 66-72+most of 73 are also in the manga, there were some chapters from the Daily Life arc that we didn't get to see in the anime. We now only have to see Longchamp from Daily Life...maybe after the current arc.
InternHertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 16:35   Link #30
OMchan
オムちゃん

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Shine View Post
I agree with the dragging bit. At first it was interesting with Tsuna waking up in his own coffin (couldn't help but lol), but after a while, things haven't gotten less and less interesting for me. It seemed like it was just fight after fight after fight. Now I don't mind a good fight but... Of course, it's not all bad since we get the back story of Lal and Colonnello. *ship*

But overall, I kind of miss the daily life arcs. It's kind of hard for me to imagine how they'll go back to their normal lives after all this, that is if they do at all.

Kimi ni Todoke
OMchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 18:30   Link #31
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by InternHertz View Post
Actually episodes 66-72+most of 73 are also in the manga, there were some chapters from the Daily Life arc that we didn't get to see in the anime. We now only have to see Longchamp from Daily Life...maybe after the current arc.
Ah yeah youre right, I forgot since I didnt start watching the anime til epi 74 Hmm I think I could skip Longchamp all together
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2008-05-22, 07:12   Link #32
Sun Shine
Destroyer of the Good

193 was a real drag, although Gokudera's link up moves have been looking pretty cool, it is just going on for too long without the story developing at a fast enough pace. Looks like Tsuna could be on the move again soon though.
Old 2008-05-22, 17:42   Link #33
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

really? I loved 193, I forget how smart Goku really is and Ive been enjoying his fight with Gamma. Just have to remember that with all shounen/fighting manga, the scenes take a long time I sometimes wish Reborn was more then 15-17 pages cuz then I dont think it would feel that it was taking so long but again...its the norm for Jump.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2008-05-22, 17:45   Link #34
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I just hope that Gokudera wins, for once. When's the last time that's happened? Has it ever happened? I can't remember.

Edit: never mind, I remember. There was his fight with the small fry where he first used his box.

But, when's the last time he won against someone who wasn't at the bottom of the ladder?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-09, 03:31   Link #35
Sun Shine
Destroyer of the Good

Spoiler for 196:
Old 2008-06-26, 08:41   Link #36
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Wow Gamma's backstory with Uni has been really good! Opens up so many questions!

Spoiler for 198:

and fresh from this weeks Shounen Jump, full color splash.
Spoiler for lots of TYL people shown, including a few we havent seen:
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2008-06-30, 14:26   Link #37
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Sorry for the dbl post but I thought of something...not gonna tag since its not a spoiler more of a theory.

Ok, we all know Ipin's Master is suppose to look like Hibari which of course is why she has a crush on Hibari. Now Ipin's master is also suppose to be an Arcobaleno (I can never spell that) but it seems with Uni's paci we have more then 7 total, if you count Lal and Col as two seperate ones. Ok back to Ipin's Master. The one pic we see of him, he does look like Hibari. Since we have abso no back story on Mr. Personality, could it be a stretch to say maybe possibly somehow theyre related? Maybe, maybe not. Just a thought. I know there is a theory going around that Hibari may actually be from the future or atleast know more then he lets on. I believe this about TYL!Hibari but not young!Hibari. If he knew about the Arcobaleno, then I think his initial reaction to meeting Reborn would have been different. Again I dunno Im just typing right now

Ok back to Ipins Master. Time for fun with pictures 8D We've all seen this (well unless youre not passed chap 179 of manga...Lal's flashback where the 7 original Acro's are shown. Based on a conv I had with a friend this is how I see who is who

Spoiler for image from chap 179:

Top Right: Dunno, possible whoever gave the paci to Uni, note the hat. - more then likely has the Orange one
Bottom Right: More then likely Ipin's Master - color unknown
Top Middle: Lal - color blue
Bottom Middle: Viper - color indigo
Top Left: Unknown, possible Verde? - more then likely green
Bottom Right: Im betting thats Skull - more then likely purple
Far Right: Reborn - color yellow

Col takes Lal's place but both are still Acro having a blue paci. So Ipin's Master more then likely has the red Paci.

Ok discuss!
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing

Last edited by White Manju Bun; 2008-06-30 at 22:09.
Old 2008-07-01, 00:21   Link #38
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Sorry for the dbl post but I thought of something...not gonna tag since its not a spoiler more of a theory.

Ok, we all know Ipin's Master is suppose to look like Hibari which of course is why she has a crush on Hibari. Now Ipin's master is also suppose to be an Arcobaleno (I can never spell that) but it seems with Uni's paci we have more then 7 total, if you count Lal and Col as two seperate ones. Ok back to Ipin's Master. The one pic we see of him, he does look like Hibari. Since we have abso no back story on Mr. Personality, could it be a stretch to say maybe possibly somehow theyre related? Maybe, maybe not. Just a thought. I know there is a theory going around that Hibari may actually be from the future or atleast know more then he lets on. I believe this about TYL!Hibari but not young!Hibari. If he knew about the Arcobaleno, then I think his initial reaction to meeting Reborn would have been different. Again I dunno Im just typing right now

Ok back to Ipins Master. Time for fun with pictures 8D We've all seen this (well unless youre not passed chap 179 of manga...Lal's flashback where the 7 original Acro's are shown. Based on a conv I had with a friend this is how I see who is who

Spoiler for image from chap 179:

Top Right: Dunno, possible whoever gave the paci to Uni, note the hat. - more then likely has the Orange one
Bottom Right: More then likely Ipin's Master - color unknown
Top Middle: Lal - color blue
Bottom Middle: Viper - color indigo
Top Left: Unknown, possible Verde? - more then likely green
Bottom Right: Im betting thats Skull - more then likely purple
Far Right: Reborn - color yellow

Col takes Lal's place but both are still Acro having a blue paci. So Ipin's Master more then likely has the red Paci.

Ok discuss!
First off, I thought when Colonello took Lal's place as an Arcobaleno, he also took over the pacifier that was supposed to be hers. I recall vaguely that was mentioned or hinted somewhere. So there wouldn't be more than seven.

About Ipin's master being Hibari - it's a possibility that in the future Hibari will become an Arco. Isn't it that they go through training and the best are chosen to gain the "curse" and are reverted back to a baby hitman? So it's a possibility.

No wait, now that I looked at that picture carefully again I'd say that all those present in that picture are future Arcobaleno babies. If that's so, then Hibari can't be Ipin's master if Ipin's master is indeed that guy with the long ponytail in chinese coat. And aren't Arcobaleno longer lived than any normal human?

I guess the big question is: who has the power to turn the ultimate hitmen into Arcobaleno? Could it be that Uni's pacifier is the father of them all? The one that has the power to turn them into Arcobaleno in the first place?

Umm...this post is downright incoherent.

By the way Bun-bun, your icon...is it that guy from Amatsuki? O_o Heh, he was the reason I watched the series in the first place. XD

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 01:30   Link #39
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
First off, I thought when Colonello took Lal's place as an Arcobaleno, he also took over the pacifier that was supposed to be hers. I recall vaguely that was mentioned or hinted somewhere. So there wouldn't be more than seven.
Col's paci is blue but Lal has her own a grey one thats cracked since its not complete so right there we have more then 7 but I think most ppl link Col and Lal together under one paci.

Quote:
About Ipin's master being Hibari - it's a possibility that in the future Hibari will become an Arco. Isn't it that they go through training and the best are chosen to gain the "curse" and are reverted back to a baby hitman? So it's a possibility.
I never said I thought Ipin's master was Hibari, I said is it possible he's related to Hibari, since we have no personal information on him what so ever. Hello we know more about Yama's mom then all of Hibari's home life. I still dont understand the "curse". All I know is Lal reverted back cuz she didnt use her power but I think that was only in her case. I still dont get why Col taking her place made her incomplete.

Quote:
No wait, now that I looked at that picture carefully again I'd say that all those present in that picture are future Arcobaleno babies. If that's so, then Hibari can't be Ipin's master if Ipin's master is indeed that guy with the long ponytail in chinese coat. And aren't Arcobaleno longer lived than any normal human?
Exactly. Im sure Amano-sensei through the Hibari reminding Ipin of her master for a reason. Course if he's really Chinese which I suspect then that throws me relation to Hibari theory out the window. I have no idea the life span of an Arco o_O

Quote:
I guess the big question is: who has the power to turn the ultimate hitmen into Arcobaleno? Could it be that Uni's pacifier is the father of them all? The one that has the power to turn them into Arcobaleno in the first place?

Umm...this post is downright incoherent.
I think all paci's are equal though the power each possess is different. Its been said that Skull isnt as strong as Reborn and Col but I think its more him as a person, not what power he got from the curse. Well we just have to wait for this arc to end and Yama will tell us.....why do I think we're gonna be waiting a loooooooooooong time...

Quote:
By the way Bun-bun, your icon...is it that guy from Amatsuki? O_o Heh, he was the reason I watched the series in the first place. XD
YES!! Kon <3 I watched that scene 3 times before I was like...ok its icon time! Bonten is nice too since he's hot and love his seiyuu!!
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2008-07-01, 18:44   Link #40
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Correct me if I'm wrong (which in all likelihood, I probably am ) but wasn't it mentioned somewhere that Hibari has no recollection of his past? I wonder if his past has something to do with why he's so attached to Namori (spelling?) district.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, shonen