Notices

Old 2012-01-31, 22:28   Link #4761
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertzu View Post
"We won't kill you. But we'll hurt you so badly you'll want to die!"

And some more news about the OVA
http://websunday.net/kenichi/ova/

Does anyone know those two new characters? I don't remeber them from the manga. Are they OVA only?

ETA: Ok, I should read what they are writing on that page. "New characters designed by Matsuena-sensei"

Anyway, there will be SHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Voiced by Daisuke Namikawa (Italy from Hetalia)

And since theis voice actor have passed away Miu and Hayato Furinji are now voiced by Rie Kugimiya (Alphonse Elric (FMA), Shana (Shakugan no Shana)) and Yuzuru Fujimoto (Ma Kensei's uncle from the Kenichi anime)

ETA ": Found a "new" Kenichi wallpaper on websunday's homepage http://websunday.net/download/
Whoa, so Kanou Shou will be in the OAV? Nice, be cool to see him animated.

As for those two newcomers, could they also be disciples of Hongo, or possibly YAMI underlings? Hecht, they could be new heroes, hopefully they don't get trolled to show how "awesome" Kanou Shou is. I hate trolling.

BTW, how long is an OAV anyway? Because I'm guessing we won't be seeing the D & D in just this alone. Maybe I'm wrong, I'd love to find out myself.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 02:24   Link #4762
NoLongerSane

Quote:
"We won't kill you. But we'll hurt you so badly you'll want to die!"

And some more news about the OVA
http://websunday.net/kenichi/ova/

Does anyone know those two new characters? I don't remeber them from the manga. Are they OVA only?

ETA: Ok, I should read what they are writing on that page. "New characters designed by Matsuena-sensei"

Anyway, there will be SHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Voiced by Daisuke Namikawa (Italy from Hetalia)

And since theis voice actor have passed away Miu and Hayato Furinji are now voiced by Rie Kugimiya (Alphonse Elric (FMA), Shana (Shakugan no Shana)) and Yuzuru Fujimoto (Ma Kensei's uncle from the Kenichi anime)

ETA ": Found a "new" Kenichi wallpaper on websunday's homepage http://websunday.net/download/
Whoa, Shou on it. Really looking forward to see how this OVA turns out.
Old 2012-02-01, 03:08   Link #4763
qwertzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Whoa, so Kanou Shou will be in the OAV? Nice, be cool to see him animated.

As for those two newcomers, could they also be disciples of Hongo, or possibly YAMI underlings? Hecht, they could be new heroes, hopefully they don't get trolled to show how "awesome" Kanou Shou is. I hate trolling.

BTW, how long is an OAV anyway? Because I'm guessing we won't be seeing the D & D in just this alone. Maybe I'm wrong, I'd love to find out myself.
They write it's going to be about 30 minutes. Way too short ^^" I need more Sho.

I think those two look kind of ninja-like. Maybe they are from another dojo that gets in trouble with YOMI -> Kenichi helps them and they'll become friends.
qwertzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 03:25   Link #4764
Alhazad2003

Quote:
They write it's going to be about 30 minutes. Way too short ^^" I need more Sho.

I think those two look kind of ninja-like. Maybe they are from another dojo that gets in trouble with YOMI -> Kenichi helps them and they'll become friends.
Way too short indeed, that's only what, a chapter or two at most?

Oh gosh, when you said they're from another dojo, I hope they're not amongst the casualties when Boris and his men go stealing the signs off of every dojo they encounter. Hopefully not, though it would be around that time, wouldn't it? I can't wait to find out myself. Until then...
Old 2012-02-01, 08:18   Link #4765
qwertzu

Quote:
Way too short indeed, that's only what, a chapter or two at most?

Oh gosh, when you said they're from another dojo, I hope they're not amongst the casualties when Boris and his men go stealing the signs off of every dojo they encounter. Hopefully not, though it would be around that time, wouldn't it? I can't wait to find out myself. Until then...
Since it's going to be an original story, we can only make guesses. Too bad that they are not making another TV anime. I want to see Akira Hongo animated.
Old 2012-02-01, 08:28   Link #4766
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Since it's going to be an original story, we can only make guesses. Too bad that they are not making another TV anime. I want to see Akira Hongo animated.

there's a chance..that they go with a second season..fon now only two Ova's are confirmed..but there's a rumor for the second season
Old 2012-02-01, 10:57   Link #4767
kenjtr

i want a remake of HSDK cause first season missed some great chapters like , dojo hunt - fathers visit etc..
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 16:06   Link #4768
qwertzu

It's me again and it seems I've found some screenshots from the OVA
http://mantan-web.jp/gallery/2012/02/01_14/1.html
Old 2012-02-01, 16:48   Link #4769
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:

Nice!!! i wonder who are those two new characters ..

However Najiima looks like a Alien as always

And Miu is cute as lways...

where is Shiugure???!!!!!!gnawwww..i want to see her..if she grow up

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-02-03 at 08:14.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 05:22   Link #4770
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Neat! I really loved the last two pics (Hayato atop the burning dojo[?] and Kenichi about to use Mubyoushi). Sweet. I'll be looking forward to this.
Old 2012-02-02, 06:25   Link #4771
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Sweet, awesome find! The art looks very colorful. I literally wondering how this is going to look. Hopefully these OVA's do well in sales so we can get at least a second season.
Old 2012-02-03, 14:01   Link #4772
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

spoiler for 463!
Spoiler:

Thanks as always Imperial scans....

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-02-03 at 14:53.
Old 2012-02-03, 15:47   Link #4773
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
spoiler for 463!
Spoiler:

Thanks as always Imperial scans....
Spoiler for Chapter 463:

Last edited by Alhazad2003; 2012-04-01 at 03:53.
Old 2012-02-03, 16:30   Link #4774
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Spoiler for Chapter 463:

For spoiler
Spoiler:

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-02-03 at 16:41.
Old 2012-02-03, 19:15   Link #4775
NoLongerSane

Quote:
For spoiler
Spoiler:
Spoiler for For Spoiler:
Old 2012-02-04, 02:18   Link #4776
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I hope Akira won't die here... but all signs point to him planning to give up his life in this battle.

Hurry up, Sakaki!
Old 2012-02-04, 04:11   Link #4777
Alhazad2003

Quote:
For spoiler
Spoiler:
Chapter is out here: http://forum.imperialscans.com/showt...Should-Protect

So now it's clear what Jenazad has followed: the Path of the Demon, which is supposedly worse than the Path of Asura, which most satsujinken fighters follow. Then again it seems to suit Jenazad. He lives only to kill, he cares for neither friend nor foe, and finds peace a bane to his existence. Hongo seemed especially peeved when he learn Jenazad indeed killed Jihan, his own disciple. It's the exact opposite of Hongo, who covered for Shou's "weakness" time and time again. Yeah, the bad blood's gonna boil over in this one, and I too fear Hongo will perish in this arc.

Next chapter we see the continuation of the Triple Threat Match from Hell. Kenichi Shirahama vs Bulu Indah vs Pengulu Sankan. Sakaki will arrive before long, and is bound to encounter resistance, especially from Menang. Though with the silat fighter's increasing displeasure with Jenazad, he might not fight Sakaki and company. Boutan would give him a good fight, though, Sakaki is just overkill. He'd better stay put, like a good master. He'll get his turn before long. It's all coming to a head. Sweet.
Old 2012-02-04, 04:18   Link #4778
ShiroiRyu

Too slow.
Too less thing in this chapter.
Old 2012-02-04, 04:23   Link #4779
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I don't think there's an actually 'path of the demon', it just means that Jenazad is a scumbag master with no honor. Even users of satsujinken normally would not harm their own disciples. Kensei is pretty close to it I guess, he didn't kill his disciple but used him as a test subject, almost just as bad.
Old 2012-02-04, 04:50   Link #4780
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
Spoiler for For Spoiler:
I hope that the Elder, show up only when the fight is over...if Sakaki see Hongo dead..i think he is going to fight the Demon..and fight for Hongo...after all..is like Sakaki cares about Hongo..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
I hope Akira won't die here... but all signs point to him planning to give up his life in this battle.

Hurry up, Sakaki!
I agree..i hope the same..however..i think that the probability that Hongo die here are high...after reading this chapter, is sad ..is sad that Hongo has lost his disciple..Shou..in the last pics..Hongo that fight the Demon with his glasses is cool..

Quote:
Chapter is out here: http://forum.imperialscans.com/showt...Should-Protect

So now it's clear what Jenazad has followed: the Path of the Demon, which is supposedly worse than the Path of Asura, which most satsujinken fighters follow. Then again it seems to suit Jenazad. He lives only to kill, he cares for neither friend nor foe, and finds peace a bane to his existence. Hongo seemed especially peeved when he learn Jenazad indeed killed Jihan, his own disciple. It's the exact opposite of Hongo, who covered for Shou's "weakness" time and time again. Yeah, the bad blood's gonna boil over in this one, and I too fear Hongo will perish in this arc.

Next chapter we see the continuation of the Triple Threat Match from Hell. Kenichi Shirahama vs Bulu Indah vs Pengulu Sankan. Sakaki will arrive before long, and is bound to encounter resistance, especially from Menang. Though with the silat fighter's increasing displeasure with Jenazad, he might not fight Sakaki and company. Boutan would give him a good fight, though, Sakaki is just overkill. He'd better stay put, like a good master. He'll get his turn before long. It's all coming to a head. Sweet.

That was a nice chapter..i really hope that Sakaki don't have the time to stop the fight between Kenichi Miu and the Monster..i think that Kenichi has the power to fight and win against the monster...i hope Matsuena make a good job for the end of this Arc...

Miu seems in danger in this moment because she is trying to remember..and i don't know if she can fight anymore..however..i want to see what happen without interference

Ho man..see Hongo tell Sakaki that he don't want to see another disciple die,makes me remember of Shou..is sad..is sad because if Shou was alive,maybe we would have seen a fight like this: Sakaki vs Hongo(best rival)---Kenichi vs Shou (for Miu)...would be epic..

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-02-04 at 05:01.

Tags
shounen