Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2011-12-04, 15:39   Link #23401
firefox
Seed seeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dearka View Post
PRE-ORDERED!!

Hmm... with bigger guns and details there just might be a chance for the MG... in 2 years time maybe? please...
skinny legs and oversized guns, not my cup of tea. Never liked the busters weapons, like there is something missing like leg mounted missile pods and some close combat weapon. I do like his head. Let's hope for a buster Verde .
firefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 15:42   Link #23402
suiton629
Master Grade Master

I wish I had the money for the 1/100 No Grade Avalanche Exia and I also wish (you know what kit I want) was finally made.

They need to use the MG Exia, use the MG 00 Raiser for the GN Sword II & inner frame & hands, engineer a few new armor pieces...

And then release it.

Not so hard. If they also did like the GN particle effect piece you connect to the GN Drive Full Burst, that would be amazing!
Old 2011-12-04, 17:23   Link #23403
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
I thought they are already planning on that MG
Are they? Heard only about Duel. And then I guess Providence or Aegis would follow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox View Post
skinny legs and oversized guns, not my cup of tea. Never liked the busters weapons, like there is something missing like leg mounted missile pods and some close combat weapon. I do like his head. Let's hope for a buster Verde .
As long as my all-time favorite Gundam character and his suits are considered, I never ask too many questions. I just buy stuff
Old 2011-12-04, 17:38   Link #23404
Butagami

Wow, I never noticed that Buster's guns were attached to it's hips with that connecter arm thingy. I feel blind now...
Old 2011-12-04, 18:31   Link #23405
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox View Post
skinny legs
thats a problem with a lot of robot damashii figures as it seems. their AGE-1 figure looks awfully skinny, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dearka View Post
Are they? Heard only about Duel. And then I guess Providence or Aegis would follow...
only the duel has been officially announced for now. but im sure that we will see the buster as well^^ the strike, the buster and the duel (and the astray of course) all share the same basic frame:

probably the reason why they are labeled GAT-X 10X :P
so i suppose that X103 will be next! the blitz and the aegis would require a new frame, they will probably make those as well but they will need more time for them.

also, look how they displayed the duel at the last expo:

its like the model is SCREAMING for some company! XD
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 19:10   Link #23406
Butagami

Gotta say, Duel looks really good, especially without the assault shroud. And it looks great with the shroud :P
Has there ever in sidestories been a x101 or x104?
Old 2011-12-04, 20:01   Link #23407
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butagami View Post
Gotta say, Duel looks really good, especially without the assault shroud. And it looks great with the shroud :P
Has there ever in sidestories been a x101 or x104?
it totally does! and since i like it both with and without the assault shroud, i bet this kit wont get boring at all^^

but nope, at least there isnt anything official about X101 and X104 :P not even MSV stuff.
Old 2011-12-05, 00:12   Link #23408
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
only the duel has been officially announced for now. but im sure that we will see the buster as well^^ the strike, the buster and the duel (and the astray of course) all share the same basic frame:
I've posted that pic earlier (MG frame discussions) -> http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=23359. The line art for Buster do look beefier than the Robot Damashii.
Old 2011-12-05, 00:24   Link #23409
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butagami View Post
Wow, I never noticed that Buster's guns were attached to it's hips with that connecter arm thingy. I feel blind now...
It's been like that since the beginning of SEED .

Also, is it only me who think that Buster's cannon in that art is so much larger than what originally is?
Old 2011-12-05, 00:30   Link #23410
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post

probably the reason why they are labeled GAT-X 10X :P
The above scan is originally printed in the PG Strike manuel. And it's meant to be an in-universe explanation for the relation between the X100 series.

It's not meant to indicate that all of the X100 model kits series will share the same frame. If that is so, why would Bandai develope a new frame for the Duel and not resuse the old Strike's ?
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 00:54   Link #23411
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
i think what they are going to do for Duel Frame wld be similar to the Wing EW kits (Deathsycthe,Shenglong,Sandrock & coming Heavyarms) for the GAT series
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 05:10   Link #23412
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
The above scan is originally printed in the PG Strike manuel. And it's meant to be an in-universe explanation for the relation between the X100 series.

It's not meant to indicate that all of the X100 model kits series will share the same frame. If that is so, why would Bandai develope a new frame for the Duel and not resuse the old Strike's ?
i know^^ but since they do have that explanation and since they did make an all new frame, why not use it for more than one kit? and there are more kits of the GAT-X100 line, they could make these, too.
but we will see how far bandai wants to go with seed during the next months.
Old 2011-12-05, 07:29   Link #23413
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post

it's going to be interesting to see if the Duel reuses any of the Strike frame or if its a completely new molded frame.

the Buster, Duel, Strike and to some extent even the blitz use similar baseframes, in theory the Strike one could be used for Buster and Duel with only minimum changes too it, lets hope Bandai doesnt take the cheap road
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 14:40   Link #23415
Appel

i looked at my Ex-S today and just couldnt stand the plasticy look of it anymore XP so i decided to top coat it^^

its my biggest and most expensive MG, i think it deserved some special treatment :P
Old 2011-12-05, 21:04   Link #23416
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

When I got home last night, I found my MG Destiny Gundam EBM leaning against the wall. Apparently, the peg broke at the base just like rrobbert184. I fixed it now by sanding what remains of the peg which is sticking out and welding the pieces back together with Tamiya's plastic cement.
Old 2011-12-05, 23:33   Link #23417
DV04

Speaking of stands, how reliable is an Action Base 1 for MG Sinanju? I finished assembling it a while back, but recently bought a stand. The last thing I want is to come home to see that Sinanju fell off and broke a piece.
DV04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 23:44   Link #23418
Exia_00
Gundam Meister

Send a message via MSN to Exia_00 Send a message via Yahoo to Exia_00
^ my sinanju is just standing but in my other poses it seemed to hold haha, sadly on another note the stand for my hi-nu is breaking! its too heavy lol
Old 2011-12-05, 23:59   Link #23419
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by DV04 View Post
Speaking of stands, how reliable is an Action Base 1 for MG Sinanju? I finished assembling it a while back, but recently bought a stand. The last thing I want is to come home to see that Sinanju fell off and broke a piece.
Pretty good, but I would avoid the transparent and sparkle ones (the PS is kinda brittle).
Old 2011-12-06, 05:37   Link #23420
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by DV04 View Post
my sinanju has been on an action base ever since i finished it and it wont budge :P i even have it at a light angle forwards and it works perfectly^^
it will just tilt to its left side a little if you have the shield equipped because it only has the rifle to compensate on for it on its right side and thats clearly not enough.
but the connection to the base is very good!

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy