AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-19, 23:52   Link #5521
pikachuwei

just a question, people said the eurasia wiping blast of fiamma was used by gathering up all the remaining telesma in the sky. can fiamma use telesma now?

and why is there remaining telesma anyway? and if its the leftover telesma from gabriel's "death" it wouldnt make sense since gabriel's explosion was never stated to be anywhere that level of power and if leftovers gathered together and exploded > initial explosion, it doesnt make sense.
Old 2010-10-19, 23:55   Link #5522
tsunade666

Aleister can mass kill them all for all I care.

If Laura is trying to pick a fight with Aleister then she had at least fire power compared to angels

and even if Accelerator now can angel mode it still pails to comparison to Aleister and I doubt Aleister didn't gain more popularity and power through the war.

Academy city wouldn't start a war without gaining something.
Old 2010-10-20, 00:05   Link #5523
Flere821
Lurker

Going back to the Croce di Pietro bit, Back at the end of Vol10 Laura gave Lidvia a choice - save the pilot of her plane, who's a normal person unrelated to magic, or save the Croce di Pietro as they are all falling down into the ocean since Laura tampered with Lidvia's ride back to Europe. Lidvia chose to save the pilot as her 'feather fall' spell can only hold enough weight for her plus one of the remaining two options. Croce di Pietro is currently in pieces, and the remains scattered in the oceans somewhere.
Old 2010-10-20, 00:13   Link #5524
tsunade666

concerning Fiamma gathering the remains of Telema.

Thant is thanks to holy right. With holy right he can control the telesma and gather it. Well his right hand is the symbol of arch angel Micheal's power it can hold up to the immense power of telesma.

Remaining telesma is thanks to the force summoning of Gabriel and like esper release AIM. Angels release Telesma. So it's actually natural if their is a remains their of telesma when an angel just run rampart on the field.

the gathered telesma isn't only thanks to the remain of explosion. It's the telesma which the angel's been releasing. It's like a residue. And the explosion is stop by Accelerator and Hyoukka so you wouldn't even know the whole power of it and radius.

Plus the blast that could destroy the whole Eurasia is launch by the holy right. It can be powered up through the holy right or even compress it to make it stronger.
Old 2010-10-20, 00:18   Link #5525
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Plus, their most powerful artifacts have been destroyed already.

Gregorio's Chant (Gregorian Chant) - destroyed by Aureolus Izzard.
Croce di Pietro - destroyed after plummeting to the ocean; indirectly by Laura Stuart
La Regina del Mare Adriatico - destroyed by Touma; reused by Vento, destroyed by Fiamma, I think
Document of Constantine - destroyed by Touma.

Plus, what Cosmic Eagle said.
I can guess that the RCC is only at 15% strength currently, unless more of the RCC's Ten Holy Artifacts are used up later on.
Oh, forgot that all of the controls for Index's John's Pen Mode has been destroyed.

Wow, I wonder how can Laura unleash a war against Academy City with that little magical firepower...
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-10-20, 00:22   Link #5526
tsunade666

and it's not like Laura has control off all the saints.

If Laura is planning to start a war against the academy city. I can only think of her raising a banner and gather all forces of magic side to collide with the science side.

Aleister would response by releasing a freaking gundam XD
Old 2010-10-20, 01:03   Link #5527
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

^ I can't wait to see those happening. The big war between the magic side and science side is what I'm looking forward to the most in the series.
Old 2010-10-20, 01:07   Link #5528
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

World War IV? O_o
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Old 2010-10-20, 01:10   Link #5529
Xenosnake
Badass

Quote:
World War IV? O_o
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

Apparently Einstein was way off.
Old 2010-10-20, 01:13   Link #5530
tsunade666

apparently Einstein is not that totally off.

Instead of sticks it would be magical stick
instead of stones ................... I can't think of comparison. Ah stones ... in our country stones can also means drugs. Drugs that use illegally and can make one insane and die.
Old 2010-10-20, 01:17   Link #5531
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenosnake View Post
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

To be honest, this World War III wasn't really much of a World War.

Either that or the Author just didn't describe it more, the focus was really on Fiamma.
Old 2010-10-20, 01:27   Link #5532
ramenchef

So it turns out Rikou getting kidnapped was a mistranslation. Shiage, Rikou and Mugino are together. Shiage have just taken down ITEM's backer on the Board of directors and is about to torture her into spilling all she knows about Academy City's 'potential ratings', known as [Parameter List]. To quote Shiage:

"If what's on the line is protecting those most important to you, things no matter how terrible can be done for that goal. That is the truth. So now I'll let you see just how cruel humanity can be."
Old 2010-10-20, 01:28   Link #5533
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Now that you think of it, Liberal Arts City ignored the "World War III" all-in-all; there has been no mention of American magical organizations, expect perhaps Bardway's "Dawn-Colored Sunlight", IF she's American to start.

Old 2010-10-20, 01:45   Link #5534
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachuwei View Post
just a question, people said the eurasia wiping blast of fiamma was used by gathering up all the remaining telesma in the sky. can fiamma use telesma now?

and why is there remaining telesma anyway? and if its the leftover telesma from gabriel's "death" it wouldnt make sense since gabriel's explosion was never stated to be anywhere that level of power and if leftovers gathered together and exploded > initial explosion, it doesnt make sense.
When Fiamma completed his Holy Right, Golden telesma has been manifested from the sky, changing the world into a form that befits the presence of the Holy Right.
Fiamma can freely control the Telesma in the Golden Sky.
Old 2010-10-20, 02:06   Link #5535
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachuwei View Post

He could always use Telesma.....benefit of being God's Right Seat member...

Telesma is from the golden sky....like the aura from Holy Right. Cue Latin chanting and orchestral music when Fianma gains the fully manifested Holy Right and the sky turns gold with Telesma
Old 2010-10-20, 02:53   Link #5536
tsunade666

that telesma also provides the environment necessary for the star of Bethlehem. Because if it's floating up in the sky 10 000 meters ? or kilometers then it should be a place with very thin oxygen already. But thanks to that it provides a living environment.
Old 2010-10-20, 03:52   Link #5537
pikachuwei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenosnake View Post
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with magicsticks and gemstones."

fixed. ofc aleister controls a whole lot more than just gemstones, and since gunha is the strongest gemstone they are pretty much useless anyway. but this is the best edit i can do in the circumstances
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
He could always use Telesma.....benefit of being God's Right Seat member...

Telesma is from the golden sky....like the aura from Holy Right. Cue Latin chanting and orchestral music when Fianma gains the fully manifested Holy Right and the sky turns gold with Telesma
ah i see. So golden sky formed when Fiamma absorbed touma's hand? (when did he fully manifest holy right?)

btw how big is star of bethlehem?
Old 2010-10-20, 04:04   Link #5538
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I dunno, but judging from the size, it can be as large as Manhattan or even the State of Florida.

Old 2010-10-20, 04:07   Link #5539
pikachuwei

Quote:

I dunno, but judging from the size, it can be as large as Manhattan or even the State of Florida.
how do u judge that? without a scale it could be as small as few hundred metres
Old 2010-10-20, 04:21   Link #5540
tsunade666

40 kilometer radius

The holy right is complete by the time the star of Bethlehem reach the sky because all the necessary requirements are met and only left is to absorb touma's right hand.

EDIT:

it looks lime more than 40 kilometer in radius.

The star of Bethlehem is really HUGE fortress.

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen