AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-06-28, 00:30   Link #61
~BC~

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
That might be a good thing at first but her keeping that a secret is like slow poison for a relationship.
I think that would depend on her becoming resentful of him because of it. They already have Haruto's own self-imposed alienation between them. I suspect keeping that secret between Shoko and L-Elf is for a different reason (not necessarily that one).
Old 2013-06-28, 00:31   Link #62
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

But if Saki really end up with L-Elf, I also love to see how she melt the ice-king! Is it singing him a song or is it something more... Saki and Haruto or Saki and L-Elf either way is fine with me as long as saki is happy!
Old 2013-06-28, 00:34   Link #63
queenSwild

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BC~ View Post
I think that would depend on her becoming resentful of him because of it. They already have Haruto's own self-imposed alienation between them. I suspect keeping that secret between Shoko and L-Elf is for a different reason (not necessarily that one).
That's why I kind of thought that it was a good thing. It showed that Shouko held no malice for Haruto even though he had just killed her father. She was more worried about Haruto's well being, not the deed that he had just done.

But we'll see if it stays that way. Her father did tell her to move forward so hopefully she does.
Old 2013-06-28, 00:34   Link #64
~BC~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
But if Saki really end up with L-Elf, I also love to see how she melt the ice-king! Is it singing him a song or is it something more... Saki and Haruto or Saki and L-Elf either way is fine with me as long as saki is happy!
Last thing I see Saki doing with L-Elf is melting his heart. They've only really been shown having antagonistic encounters. We should see them being more civil in the future so maybe my impression will change.

Besides, I don't think it's really a matter of defrosting L-Elf so much as it is getting him to show his "other side". The article about Lieselotte indicates he is capable of warm emotions.
Old 2013-06-28, 07:37   Link #65
mayumi

Can we please see Lisolette and L-ELf's interaction before ruling her out. I keep seeing the Shouko-L-Elf shippers thinking the kid might be theirs. No, I think Lisolette is his love interest. He might see some of Lisolette's characteristics in Shoko but Shoko is not her. Personally I think L-Elf-Lisolette might be the most romantic pairing in the anime more than any of Haruto's pairings
Old 2013-06-28, 07:58   Link #66
Fjoergyn

L-Elf had compassion shoko and fulfilled his request not to tell haruto, it shows that if compassionate but his emotions are hidden. His relationship with the princess is still a mystery and gratitude not love, Saki, I prefer not to rule anything out for now, the second season can show a couple of colleagues to work together for the good of the module, we have seen that haruto and L-elf make a good team
Old 2013-06-28, 08:11   Link #67
Traece
:cool:

Hah. First it was Shouko now it's Saki.

I'm completely convinced that people will attempt to pair L-Elf with every female he, or anyone that looks like him, comes in contact with. Perhaps L-Elf had an immortal child with the sensei, eh?

The chance of it being a descendant of L-Elf isn't exactly none, but the chance of it being Saki's child is considerably more slim. Especially with the post-episode previews I don't get the impression that they'll become a couple. Honestly, I don't think that Saki would put up with L-Elf long enough to get anything out of him. She seems to lack patience beyond nice guys, since she likes to run on her pace. A potential relationship with the princess isn't terribly unlikely though, in my mind.
Old 2013-06-28, 08:22   Link #68
Fjoergyn

So what's the purpose of a forum, debate, speculate xD. Is speculation and reach more potential does not mean everything will be as we think
Old 2013-06-28, 09:04   Link #69
Destined_Fate

L-Elf is almost shippable with as many people as Shoko. Shoko even has Akira and Saki being shipped with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
Can we please see Lisolette and L-ELf's interaction before ruling her out. I keep seeing the Shouko-L-Elf shippers thinking the kid might be theirs. No, I think Lisolette is his love interest. He might see some of Lisolette's characteristics in Shoko but Shoko is not her. Personally I think L-Elf-Lisolette might be the most romantic pairing in the anime more than any of Haruto's pairings
Right now she is ruled out until we see them actually interacting in present time and it being more than L-Elf gloating over winning over her. While Saki isn't even in the running either at this time because she has had plenty of present time to interact with L-Elf but has chosen not to and we know her stance on Mortals and Immortals mingling together.

Only Shoko is a valid Love Interest for him at this time in the anime due to Saki and L-Elf never interacting or having any interest in each other or even any reason to hang out while L-Elf has every reason to remain by Shoko's side as well as seeing her at her worst as well as keeping such a very important secret for her from Haruto. While the Princess hasn't even made a real debut in the anime yet for present time thus there's only their past to build on which doesn't say much other than that L-Elf "won" over her and that he's affectionate towards her for saving his life in the past. L-Elf also hates the whole sharing half and half thing which was the thing the Princess used to save him which puts her fate into question.

This MAY change in the future but as of right now only Shoko makes sense. The only reason Saki is even being considered by some is because of the child, 200 or so years later, has the same eye color as Saki which literally means nothing at all as L-Elf's bloodline would have mingled with many other bloodlines between L-Elf's union and all the unions leading to that kid 200+ years later.

So it is safe to rule out the other girls until the anime presents them as an actual love interest to L-Elf and has them actually interact(Which Saki has had plenty of times for that thus far yet has missed every chance). We also know that L-Elf will meet the Princess again but due to the preview she could very well end up his enemy or even killed based off his reaction we saw. While we have no hook, reason, or the such for Saki to quickly notice L-Elf, interact with him(when she hadn't thusfar) and become his lover over Shoko or the Princess.

I'm calling it now, since I seem to be on a role for the most part with these predictions, that the eye color was just to throw the viewers off.
Old 2013-06-28, 10:47   Link #70
Winterson
Wrath of Her Fury

To ruin the mood, Cain will take a liking to Saki and try to assault her then, she earns that emblem on her tigh.
Liselotte is a magius. Haruto is a failure so he'll die eventually. L Elf goes out with Shoko, but Akira and her are already hitting on each other.
Old 2013-06-28, 10:50   Link #71
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterson View Post
To ruin the mood, Cain will take a liking to Saki and try to assault her then, she earns that emblem on her tigh.

It kamikaze with a atomic bomb if Sunrise has the f#$%ing ball do it!!!!

I say that emblem is a symbol of a Valvrave pilot as well as being a Magius.
Old 2013-06-28, 11:07   Link #72
Fjoergyn

Haruto will go crazy and have sex with Saki while he is in the body of L-elf
Old 2013-06-29, 03:51   Link #73
Winterson
Wrath of Her Fury

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjoergyn View Post
Haruto will go crazy and have sex with Saki while he is in the body of L-elf
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post

It kamikaze with a atomic bomb if Sunrise has the f#$%ing ball do it!!!!

I say that emblem is a symbol of a Valvrave pilot as well as being a Magius.
To fix your mood. Haruto will die but his spirit, and he will share with L Elf‘s body. He assaults Saki then makes her pregnant. So the kid has two fathers--L Elf as his biological dad and Haruto as his birth dad.
Old 2013-06-29, 04:01   Link #74
xSyao

I seriously think the kid is Haruto's and L-Elfs descendant. I mean its 200 years in the future lots of breeding and mixing could have happened. I really dunno why the Valvrave fandom thinks L-Elf is the father. However he clearly is his future great great grand kid,
Old 2013-06-29, 04:12   Link #75
~BC~

Biggest reason for considering L-Elf the father seems to be shipping related. The descendant interpretation makes things more complicated to figure out.
Old 2013-06-29, 05:04   Link #76
bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BC~ View Post
Biggest reason for considering L-Elf the father seems to be shipping related. The descendant interpretation makes things more complicated to figure out.
Well there's also the fact that Saki and L-Elf are the most popular characters in Valvrave and I read somewhere that the popularity of the characters will have some influence on the plot for the next season. I just hope this doesn't happen as I can't see how they can pull it off without it looking like a total butchering of L-Elf's character
Old 2013-06-29, 05:16   Link #77
Winterson
Wrath of Her Fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
Well there's also the fact that Saki and L-Elf are the most popular characters in Valvrave and I read somewhere that the popularity of the characters will have some influence on the plot for the next season. I just hope this doesn't happen as I can't see how they can pull it off without it looking like a total butchering of L-Elf's character
Actually it‘s A Drei, L Elf and Shouko who are the most popular characters.
Old 2013-06-29, 05:17   Link #78
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
If I am not wrong Saki is pretty well liked as well around the same popularity as Shoko although the guys and the top by a mile.
Old 2013-06-29, 05:17   Link #79
~BC~

Quote:

LOL, figures. Director/writer said he'd be looking at the fan reaction. People then went on to assume this meant they could influence the staff.
Old 2013-06-29, 05:23   Link #80
bones

Quote:
Sorry forgot to mention that the poll was for Japanese viewers,and that Saki, L-Elf and Haruto are the top three.
Closed Thread