AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-02-23, 10:16   Link #20281
The Green One

Pathetically enough that was one of his complaints. "I'm the hero so I should be the one who effortlessly gets a harem for no reason!" Wasn't the exact quote, but that was the context.
Old 2017-02-23, 11:11   Link #20282
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
Haha, Rose was having some delusions about that herself in the end of the last arc, though I think it's not impossible for Yuuka to become a wife eventually. That will make it a nice, even 10 whenever Myuu joins up in the future.
Even in the after stories...hajime has yet conquered another girl with his poisonous fangs...

Somehow... I really wanted yuuka X hajime to happen...
Old 2017-02-23, 11:51   Link #20283
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitaro hutako View Post
Even in the after stories...hajime has yet conquered another girl with his poisonous fangs...

Somehow... I really wanted yuuka X hajime to happen...
aren't they setting it up in the ln version, and isn't she a mistress in the after story

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-23, 19:00   Link #20284
Aznroyal
Minor Character

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
aren't they setting it up in the ln version, and isn't she a mistress in the after story
Personally, I love how to the author is slowly easing Yuka into the harem Her being referred to as his mistress is fun to read. I'm aware of the bits and pieces of Hajime x Yuka moments in the afterstories, but specifically how are they developing her in the ln?
Aznroyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-24, 07:31   Link #20285
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aznroyal View Post
Personally, I love how to the author is slowly easing Yuka into the harem Her being referred to as his mistress is fun to read. I'm aware of the bits and pieces of Hajime x Yuka moments in the afterstories, but specifically how are they developing her in the ln?
The LN goes much further with developing Yuuka's character, whereas in the WN she originally only had a very minor role. It wasn't until the LN that she was revealed definitively as being the girl that Hajime first saved in Orcus. She was deeply affected by Hajime's apparent death, remaining in a near catatonic state until the second volume. Yuuka's decision to form Aiko's bodyguard unit directly stemmed from a feeling of not wanting to waste the life that Hajime saved, and it has become a driving motivator for her throughout the series.

Volume 3 sees Yuuka taking on a more prominent role in the story, giving spotlight to her struggle to step forward despite the lingering trauma from the behemoth incident. Like the others, she has many conflicting feelings upon discovering Hajime's survival and change in personality, though more than anything else she still wants to express her gratitude to him for saving her life. She accomplished this prior to the battle at Ul, and Hajime, showing that he was taking Aiko's advice to heart, uncharacteristically offered her some encouragement and lifted her spirits.

Yuuka reappeared again in volume 5 when things started going south in the kingdom, worried because Aiko had been confined at the church. At the end, she and Shizuku were shown having the same thoughts about Hajime as they looked off in the direction where he had gone.

**Edit**
The new chapter is out. Yue's and Kaori's antics continue to grow increasingly more hilarious.
Spoiler:

Last edited by borisdrakoni; 2017-02-25 at 07:52.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-25, 09:30   Link #20286
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

For 10 sets of sexy Hajime pictures from Yue's best selection.

...Oh (yandere stalker) Kaori. And she likes it thicker & bigger huh.
Old 2017-02-25, 09:59   Link #20287
kapp

When you say yuuka and shizuku were having the same thoughts, what were they actually thinking?
kapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-25, 11:12   Link #20288
Triok123

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
For 10 sets of sexy Hajime pictures from Yue's best selection.

...Oh (yandere stalker) Kaori. And she likes it thicker & bigger huh.
Don't get it, what about ten photo?
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-25, 11:19   Link #20289
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
**Edit**
The new chapter is out. Yue's and Kaori's antics continue to grow increasingly more hilarious.
Spoiler:
It is getting better and better That Yue x Kaori fight is good. I hope that this SS will become preparation for a longer Arc.
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-25, 11:24   Link #20290
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

^^she means that Yue has 10 photos of hajime in a sexy pose and it is from her very own collection...and used that to coax Kaori to confess...
But... I really wanted to ask Yue 'just where the freaking hell did you get that?!'....and the girl beside my hospital bed is also asking if she could see it....(freaking women...)
Old 2017-02-25, 12:41   Link #20291
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapp View Post
When you say yuuka and shizuku were having the same thoughts, what were they actually thinking?
Basicly, they were both thinking something along the lines of, "At such a time, if he was here......" as they were worrying about their current situation. The only difference was that one of them used the pronoun "kare" to refer to Hajime, while the other used "aitsu".
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-25, 14:26   Link #20292
OmegaWeaponZ

^ For the less linguistically inclined, care to tell the difference of what they mean?
Old 2017-02-25, 16:58   Link #20293
Triok123

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaWeaponZ View Post
^ For the less linguistically inclined, care to tell the difference of what they mean?
with my limited jap knowledge i think 彼 (kare) means he in formal way, and あいつ(aitsu) means a informal even rude way.
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-25, 17:36   Link #20294
OmegaWeaponZ

Ah, I see. Thanks.
Old 2017-02-25, 22:57   Link #20295
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Wait, which one using the photos to coax the other, Yue or Kaori?
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-25, 23:59   Link #20296
Hokoga

Yue is the one using the photos to coax Kaori.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-26, 13:56   Link #20297
OmegaWeaponZ

Was just wondering, what would you guys think Hajime's class would be if you were to put it in RPG terms? Engineer? Geomancer? Blue mage? Or a Hybrid of all three. I ask this knowing that what he was assigned at the beginning. But since then, hasn't he grown in a very odd way considering that?
Old 2017-02-26, 15:09   Link #20298
Morilinde

My first guess would be Alchemist since he can use minerals to create artifacts. Though after his change in the orcus dungeon he is more like a fullmetal alchemist
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-26, 15:15   Link #20299
sparhawk1610
Asura

Well, I was a bit surprised when they choose to call him synergist, because this job was responsible mostly for buffing the party. As Morilinde says, it will be probably alchemist from the start, but later in the story... uff too many combinations
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-26, 15:32   Link #20300
OmegaWeaponZ

^ Speaking about Synergist, I also consider it a more of a buffing class(due to FF13 ). However, how would such a mc play out, I wonder. Not like the mc from the ln that the Strike the Blood author (since I cant remember its name), since buffing was nerfed badly in it. Would likely make an interesting mc, perhaps. Could possibly be like Eilleen from Fairy Tail.

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel