Ribbons x Aeolia Schenberg 41 6.69%
Others (please list) 83 13.54%
Lyle Dylandy x Anew Returner 78 12.72%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 613. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2009-10-02, 03:00   Link #1921
hachi_go93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
The point, is to utterly destroy D-KLAC's failed theory, and hoping that he would finally lay his moronic concept to rest and SHUT.THE.FUCK.UP before his fallacy plague the rest of this forum.

Is that clear?

- Tak
not clear.What does shutting D-KLAC has to do with Feldt wearing gothic cloth,has buzzhair cut & as far as to die in the movie?Like when Feldt dies,D-KLAC will stop babbling his teories off.I'm sure he'll keep going on with them as long as he has obsessions for Lacus & Strand.

Plus,eventhough you say SetsuFeldt comes out of the blue,I still think they would make a cute couple & keep on liking them.Oh,and I also like Tieria x Mileina.Of course they're cute together.
hachi_go93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 07:58   Link #1922
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Sure it would shut him off good, because should that happen, it would render his theory absolutely meaningless, and he can no longer babble about it because Set-Feldt did not end up together especially with the latter dead. Now, as many of us have mentioned, D-Klac is not exactly making us like Feldt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hachi_go93 View Post
Plus,eventhough you say SetsuFeldt comes out of the blue,I still think they would make a cute couple & keep on liking them.22
Now you sound like one of those rabid, hormone-driven Yankee high-school boys obsessed with their first time. Only at the end, come out with a little more than bragging rights and absolutely no substance.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 19:11   Link #1923
KaoruLia

Quote:
Originally Posted by hachi_go93 View Post
not clear.What does shutting D-KLAC has to do with Feldt wearing gothic cloth,has buzzhair cut & as far as to die in the movie?Like when Feldt dies,D-KLAC will stop babbling his teories off.I'm sure he'll keep going on with them as long as he has obsessions for Lacus & Strand.

Plus,eventhough you say SetsuFeldt comes out of the blue,I still think they would make a cute couple & keep on liking them.Oh,and I also like Tieria x Mileina.Of course they're cute together.
It was just a joke. I was annoyed at D-KLAC's constant ramblings about how Feldt was similar to Lacus in terms of pink hair, Chantal Strand and 'getting the main character'. I have nothing against SetsunaxFeldt, in fact I like Feldt A LOT.

Chill. Don't take things too seriously just because you like that pairing.

(Besides, I know you mean well and want to talk about SetsunaxFeldt here, but DKLAC's posts are not setting the mood for that kind of talk. We are so annoyed by him and his theories that we can't even appreciate SetFeldt anytime soon.)
KaoruLia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 22:13   Link #1924
furato
Chronic Googler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Anyways, TieriaxMiliena should be possible if Tieria does indeed get a body in the movie. If not, then, well, their relationship would probably take on an elder brother/younger sister feel to it. I'd prefer the former, though, I thought their interactions were pretty cute.
I like TieriaxMileina ever since episode 15! When he thanked her for being there, it was really cute. Someone who worries a lot like Tieria would probably benefit from being around someone cheerful like Mileina (in a way, she's similar to Neil). Plus he can work on improving his budding sense of humour. But as a sibling-like dynamic they work too. One of the relationships in the show that I can see either way, as romantic or friendly.

For the romance side though, Drama CD 4 seems to have shot it down for the moment. Because when Tieria brings Mileina sweets (because he's a nice guy), she tells him he's got a great approach but her heart's already taken by a 70-year-old movie star "Connery the 7th". Tieria's too young for her because she's into reeeeeally mature men (she's a reverse Ian, lol). But that's just drama crack and fanficcers can easily make her grow out of the teenage crush phase :P (if not, hmmmm Lyle and Lasse are gonna be old soon).
furato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 22:40   Link #1925
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Actually its entirely possible that Tieria's one of the oldest members in Celestial Being, if not the oldest, so he's probably got Connery the 7th beat.
Old 2009-10-02, 23:25   Link #1926
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

Quote:
Actually its entirely possible that Tieria's one of the oldest members in Celestial Being, if not the oldest, so he's probably got Connery the 7th beat.
LOL! I agreed! But I want to know Tieria's reaction to that remark! It gotta be hilarious! LOL
Lugia_Tsuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 04:25   Link #1927
hachi_go93

Quote:
Now you sound like one of those rabid, hormone-driven Yankee high-school boys obsessed with their first time. Only at the end, come out with a little more than bragging rights and absolutely no substance.

- Tak
now you're the one who's making it not just blur but blind enough for me.I'm sorry for being shallowed mind or dumb or whatever you want to call me for this,but I simply not even don't but can't understand what's your talking about in your above post.What is first time?yankee high school boys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaoruLia View Post
It was just a joke. I was annoyed at D-KLAC's constant ramblings about how Feldt was similar to Lacus in terms of pink hair, Chantal Strand and 'getting the main character'. I have nothing against SetsunaxFeldt, in fact I like Feldt A LOT.

Chill. Don't take things too seriously just because you like that pairing.

(Besides, I know you mean well and want to talk about SetsunaxFeldt here, but DKLAC's posts are not setting the mood for that kind of talk. We are so annoyed by him and his theories that we can't even appreciate SetFeldt anytime soon.)
thanks for not taking me wrong.I'm sorry for taking you wrong at first.
to think about it,your joke was laughable *shake hands?*
Old 2009-10-03, 09:05   Link #1928
BadtheGuy

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

- Tak
now you're the one who's making it not just blur but blind enough for me.I'm sorry for being shallowed mind or dumb or whatever you want to call me for this,but I simply not even don't but can't understand what's your talking about in your above post.What is first time?yankee high school boys?

Hachi:

Yankee is a derogatory term for delinquent youth in Japan and first time implies sex. While I agree with Tak's notion that they come out of it with nothing more than bragging rights (which in itself is pretty sad, because I value relationships so...) - It doesn't really belong as a comparison to the way you sounded and is frankly, awfully stupid.

I guess he's saying that if Set/Feldt or Tieria/Miliena did become canon, there wouldn't be any reason to rejoice seeing as how the pairings development suck so hard, basically leaving us with nothing but the fact that they got together. I see nothing wrong with wanting to ship characters because they are cute together though, it leads to some good fanfiction at the very least. As has been said before, there is only a handful of good canon Gundam pairings - Heero/Relena and Rain/Domon being a couple of them.

As for Tieria/Milena: In my opinion it won't be working. Tieria is so obviously gay for Lockon (The deceased), well not really gay since Tieria isn't a male. I believe one of the reports even say he was more femininely oriented or something.

For the record~ I told you the Pinker would troll himself out. He's been banned.
BadtheGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 18:33   Link #1929
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Not the first time D-KLAC's been banned. Bans don't last too long on this site, it takes a considerable amount to get a permanent ban.
Old 2009-10-04, 01:40   Link #1930
Tangerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadtheGuy View Post
Tieria is so obviously gay for Lockon (The deceased), well not really gay since Tieria isn't a male.
Lockon is dead.
God =! lover (Lockon was "God-Veda" for Tieria)

It's 00 TieriaXMilenia = 00F HanayoXSherilyn?
A cute DesuXTieria doujin
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mjtcw1ztmt2
Tangerine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-04, 01:47   Link #1931
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangerine View Post
Lockon is dead.

... is it in English?
Old 2009-10-04, 02:56   Link #1932
furato
Chronic Googler

Quote:
As for Tieria/Milena: In my opinion it won't be working. Tieria is so obviously gay for Lockon (The deceased), well not really gay since Tieria isn't a male. I believe one of the reports even say he was more femininely oriented or something.
First, according to Tomohiro Chiba (00's scifi research) a few weeks ago in Gundam Ace, Tieria is male. Before that, there is never any confirmation at all that Tieria is male, female or neuter. See here for info: http://ninteenpointzerofour.wordpres...ex-conspiracy/

I don't remember ever reading anything about "femininely oriented", the most ever been said about Tieria's femininity is that he won't look out of place in a dress, and that at very early planning stage he was a woman, but by the time Yun Kouga is commissioned to do character designs, they ask to draw him as a beautiful boy.

Second, it is also never stated whether he likes men, women, both or none. Personally I'm concerned about personality compatibility before anything. Even to Lockon, the feeling is complicated. We can't pinpoint what form of love it is that Tieria has for him. As far as Tieria goes, sexuality is a fair game. His being gay for Lockon is a valid interpretation, but an interpretation that says he's asexual and his love for Lockon is like a child to a parent is also valid, because the show makes it vague.
furato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-04, 05:16   Link #1933
mike_s_6

Quote:
As for Tieria/Milena: In my opinion it won't be working.
I believe it would work nicely. They have some interesting aspects that make a relationship work. As some have mentioned above, they balance out each other in the traits they overdo. Mileina is carefree, light-hearted, and can be really annoying. Tieria is work-oriented and can be quite a worry-wart. They could learn from each other, and in case they don't, their attitudes can balance each other's. I believe this is also the reason that the scriptwriters chose to often put them together in scenes.

Besides, if Linda is going to be our measure, Mileina should become more mature in a few years, and would no longer be annoying. I sure hope she keeps her cheery attitude.

Personally, I have also been a fan of pilot-technician relationships (not necessarily romantic of course), so I think it's a plus that Mileina is often seen around Seravee, and if my memory serves me right, she's always the one who assists in launching it.

One thing that stops me from shipping the two is that they haven't done enough for each other to merit a romantic relationship. Sure they look cute/funny together, but they haven't given enough to each other in the way Tieria has, say, for Veda (you saw that coming didn't you. Okay, Neil too).
mike_s_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-04, 08:35   Link #1934
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Quote:

Anyways, TieriaxMiliena should be possible if Tieria does indeed get a body in the movie. If not, then, well, their relationship would probably take on an elder brother/younger sister feel to it. I'd prefer the former, though, I thought their interactions were pretty cute.
Brother/Sister? Back when the show was still airing we were all joking that Tieria technically acted like Mileina's mother...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangerine View Post
Lockon is dead.

Thank you very much for the link!
Aaaa, mou...TAMARAN!
LOL at Mileina
"Erde-san! I'll make you a man!"

Last edited by dec4rhapsody; 2009-10-04 at 09:18. Reason: TYPO
dec4rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 08:23   Link #1935
hachi_go93

Quote:
Hachi:

Yankee is a derogatory term for delinquent youth in Japan and first time implies sex. While I agree with Tak's notion that they come out of it with nothing more than bragging rights (which in itself is pretty sad, because I value relationships so...) - It doesn't really belong as a comparison to the way you sounded and is frankly, awfully stupid.

I guess he's saying that if Set/Feldt or Tieria/Miliena did become canon, there wouldn't be any reason to rejoice seeing as how the pairings development suck so hard, basically leaving us with nothing but the fact that they got together. I see nothing wrong with wanting to ship characters because they are cute together though, it leads to some good fanfiction at the very least. As has been said before, there is only a handful of good canon Gundam pairings - Heero/Relena and Rain/Domon being a couple of them.
ooohh...thanks,now I understand.So,you guys opinion is even though SetFeldt become one,they would mean nothingness.Wateva.Juz think your on way,I'll follow whatever I like,coz they're cute together.

oh and by the way Tak,your opinion about yankee & first time;& bla bla bla bla..)about me is incorrect & not true even by a sentence.I don't know if you're kidding or making comparision or whatever...sorry..
Old 2009-10-06, 00:06   Link #1936
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
Hachi:

For the record~ I told you the Pinker would troll himself out. He's been banned.
do you have issues with pink hair or feldt or me???

besides look despite i'm back just for this only (cause i'm done mention 00 romance for now) to wonder really i'm just only bother idea of set-feldt from that note to flower really i'm just certain this is a hidden pair.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-06, 06:53   Link #1937
BadtheGuy

Quote:
So,you guys opinion is even though SetFeldt become one,they would mean nothingness
I don't want to assume to speak for them, but I just think they feel that if they become a pairing, the movie would need to be 90% romance driven for it to feel anything less than forced. They are cute together, I agree! I also agree that their relationship is carried out worse than Ash from pokemonxanyone.

Quote:
do you have issues with pink hair or feldt or me???
And only because you insistently try to press your baseless arguments on us.
BadtheGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-06, 07:09   Link #1938
Rickketik

what is D-KLAC's arguments?
Rickketik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-06, 10:13   Link #1939
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickketik View Post
what is D-KLAC's arguments?
That the reason behind Feldt's feelings for Setsuna is purely because she dyes her hair pink and that she is voiced by Chantal Strand in the dub. It goes further to say that the next Gundam series, so long that it is 50 episodes long, will feature another pink-haired woman voiced by Strand, who will be the main love interest for the protagonist, or that this pink-haired woman voiced by Strand WILL BE the next protagonist.
Old 2009-10-06, 10:38   Link #1940
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
That the reason behind Feldt's feelings for Setsuna is purely because she dyes her hair pink and that she is voiced by Chantal Strand in the dub. It goes further to say that the next Gundam series, so long that it is 50 episodes long, will feature another pink-haired woman voiced by Strand, who will be the main love interest for the protagonist, or that this pink-haired woman voiced by Strand WILL BE the next protagonist.

The people you meet on the net... *sigh*

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote