AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2018-06-29, 15:46   Link #21
rladls2121

Some people thought Moria would be in Wano, said something about true nightmare in the New World when Straw Hats defeated him back in Thriller Bark.
And I thought Crocodile would be in Reverie, maybe he did not gave up getting hands on those ancient weapons.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-29, 16:53   Link #22
grecefar

It looks like they have been in wano for a while, I really missed god ussop.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-29, 18:42   Link #23
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I had completely forgotten it was Kaido who killed Moria's crew. That makes it highly likely he will be involved in this arc.
Old 2018-06-29, 19:42   Link #24
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
I've always hated Marco for how stupid popular he got in Marineford, but I actually like the glasses added to his design.

Anyway.... is Franky actually hanging out with Minatomo? We haven't seen him since Drum Island, never would've guessed he'd be from Wano.... though maybe he's just visiting?
Old 2018-06-29, 22:51   Link #25
marvelB

Yeah, Moria's prior history with Kaidou is the whole reason why I'm expecting to see him in Wano in the first place. Plus, since the WG is most likely still hunting him down for his Marineford failure, I think Wano would be a great place for him to lay low, all things considering. As far as Kaidou goes, it shouldn't be too much trouble for Moria to evade him using Absalom's power until the time is right to strike back....

Quote:
Originally Posted by charasu View Post
@^ Will hogback still in moria crew tho?
Perona still with mihawk doing farm work
Erosalom snooping around for scoop.

If he still with moria, mean another zombie army in wano? Man, talk about chaos that will happen.
Well, Hogback escaped Thriller Bark along with Moria and Absalom at the end of that arc, so he should still be at his side now, yeah. And hey, an army of zombie samurai sounds pretty badass, don't ya think?
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-30, 00:27   Link #26
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Well, Hogback escaped Thriller Bark along with Moria and Absalom at the end of that arc, so he should still be at his side now, yeah
I can't wait to hear those laughs again
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-30, 08:22   Link #27
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Cruel to stop Reverie now, but glad Wano arc has started. Hopefully go back to it.

It looks like some time has past since they came to Wano, but the timeframe should be similar to when everyone else was at Big Mom's right? So this could technically still be before Reverie, unless we get a news update next chapter.
Old 2018-06-30, 10:58   Link #28
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I am really, really close to actually dropping One Piece. It has become too disjointed for my taste and I'm starting to have trouble following the story line. I know, it's a huge world with major events all over, but Oda needs to bring shit together and start closing threads. WITHOUT opening new ones, at least for a while...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-01, 02:47   Link #29
cyberdemon

I think Marco might actually pledge himself to Luffy’s crew. Perhaps as a new crew mate since the Whitebeard Pirates are finished. One of Whitebeard’s last orders to him was to not let Luffy die. So to honor that and the memory of Ace, he might request to join the crew.

Though I get the feeling if that happened Luffy was would turn him down. He’s not doing it to achieve a dream or because he truly desires to follow Luffy. He’s doing that under a sense of obligation to Whitebeard. Whether that changes in the future would be interesting to see though.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2018-07-01 at 03:17.
cyberdemon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-01, 09:10   Link #30
Slayerx

One thing to remember about reverie is that it is a several day long event and days in one piece can take up A LOT of chapters. I mean whole story arcs can actually take place over the course of a single day. Not to mention their is a bunch of pointless discussions that we don't really need to hear. Off panel they'll discuss random issues, and then we'll cut back to them in time for the discussion on fishman island, and the fate of the shichibukai... and the conclusion where the revolutionaries make their move

Though i'm not sure if we are actually switching over to Wano. Oda could just be giving us to check in with the strawhats; like he's afraid that if the audience goes too long without seeing their favorite characters they'll lose interested. Basically we check up on Zoro's group, then a few more chapters of the reverie, then check in with Luffy's group, then finish the reverie, and then we start wano. Something like that. Basically these little cut aways could actually just be a useful way to show the passage of time while the kings discuss the boring stuff we don't care about off-panel, before they get to the stuff we DO care about

Maybe part of the point of this chapter was to just set us up for later... like when the wano arc really does start, we'll find that Zoro is missing because of this incident and/or that Kaido found out about Zoro and is now expecting the strawhats
Old 2018-07-03, 03:59   Link #31
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

Chapter 909
You guys know that the Reverie is running parallel with the Wano Arch right? This is by design and its meant to build up the consequences and outcome of the Wano Arch. I think Ym will make his decision after the Wano arch and the assault on the Reverie. I also think the Revolutionary army will be destroyed or pushed back. I would not be surprised if Revolutionary Leaders are caught and executed or turned into slaves. Poor Sabo i think he will become a slave. Luffy's brothers have not had good luck at all. The fact that they have enslaved Kuma is the testament to the power and influence the Gorsie, celetial dragons, and Ym have.

Zoro Predictions and other thoughts

1. Zoro will take down 1 or two of the calamities.
2. He will reveal that he has King haki.
3. Marco I think will die in this arch. I wonder if that message that Marco is sending is a will or his final command? Maybe its a message to Jozu and the surviving White beards crew time to throw all in behind Luffy one more time. Just like Edward Newgate did at Marineford.
4. I think Zoro will inherit Marco's fruit. If this prediction comes true then I think Jimbi will get a devil fruit and it will
be Logia. This will complete the counter to Black Beard. It is a bit of a stretch for a prediction but gut feeling says
Zoro will get the fruit. Has for Marco he will be key in restoring Luffy to full fighting capabilities, and now that we
know that Marco's Pheonix fruit can enhance healing think of Luffy spamming the gear 4 in a fight! All Marco has
to do is heal Luffy no more ten minute wait! You guys are going to have something new to complain about. If Zoro
gets this fruit the Straw Hats will have a huge advantage in future tag team matches and also Zoro will get a big
boost in power.
5. I think Robin and Zoro will be together after the end of this arch.
6. After wano Zoro's bounty will be 2 billion.

Ym
Has for Ym everyone better be careful of him. The void century hold many secrets and mysteries but on top of that if the ancient weapons(pluto, uranus, and posiden) came from the void century time, it will mean that time period they had more advance technology then they do today. I won't be surprised if Devil fruits are not really nature but technology also from that period. The further we get into the new world I feel like the less mystery there is to the devil fruit. Is it really that much of a coincidence that Vega Punk and the WG have the largest research of Devil fruit technology? Ceaser's Punk Hazard arch was based on Vega Punks research. That means Kaidou and Big Mama are scraping at the bottom of the Devil fruit knowledge when they hired Ceaser(not saying Ceaser accomplishment is a joke, copying Vega Punk research is no easy feat).

Last edited by grey_1960; 2018-07-03 at 04:16.
grey_1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-03, 04:50   Link #32
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I am really, really close to actually dropping One Piece. It has become too disjointed for my taste and I'm starting to have trouble following the story line. I know, it's a huge world with major events all over, but Oda needs to bring shit together and start closing threads. WITHOUT opening new ones, at least for a while...
What? It shouldn't be that hard to follow.
Old 2018-07-04, 05:51   Link #33
J4n1

Now, i expect that Zoro has not just killed someone onpage.
But dammit i wish he has.

Really excited for the new arc.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-04, 06:16   Link #34
WyrdMonger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
What? It shouldn't be that hard to follow.
One thing I love about One Piece is that’s it’s very diverse and still easy to follow.
WyrdMonger is offline   Reply With Quote