AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2019-05-27, 22:36   Link #4781
SilverGlavenus

^Now that I've seen the full chapter, damn, my boy Zeldris looks lit AF.

Here's hoping for Gelda to step in and bring him back.
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-28, 08:28   Link #4782
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It'd truly be great if Gelda manages to bring him back.
Old 2019-05-28, 08:56   Link #4783
AP24

Feels like a death flag for Gelda
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-28, 09:10   Link #4784
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Feels like a death flag for Gelda
I hope Nakaba would not be so cruel.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-28, 10:20   Link #4785
Hakai

I think(HOPE) they'll be alright. Since Mel is determined about saving/not letting his brother down this time around. Freeing him from DK would be meaningless if Gelda isn't protected.
Old 2019-05-28, 18:01   Link #4786
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I agree.

I just saw the Korean scans and read the summary. Seems good. The ending of the chapter is great too. Now hopefully Meliodas and Elizabeth manage to kick the Demon King's ass.

The next chapter's title is apparently "Destined brothers". I wonder if there's something about the brothers' bond or something like that?
Old 2019-05-28, 19:47   Link #4787
Hakai

So it's confirmed that the DK needs some time to fully control his vessel. So against Ban he had two restrictions, being rejected by Meliodas from the inside + new vessel he didn't have enough time to get used to. That explains his lacklustre performance against Ban, sure Ban's OP now but he isn't "rejected by the world" level OP. Only the Gods are.

I'm really excited about the Indura. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint like the Original Jobber

I hope we get some flashback of the brothers. How they were like before Meliodas' betrayal and how Zeldris reacted to it.

Also seeing Escanor like this in the climax of the manga is just depressing.

"The five of us deal with this monster while Escanor and Hawk go inform the Holy Knights"

He used to be the most OP character now he's Hawk tier, shit.

Last edited by Hakai; 2019-05-28 at 20:10.
Hakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-28, 20:30   Link #4788
SilverGlavenus

That is Indura ?? So who transformed into that monster ?? I'm really curious.
Old 2019-05-28, 20:52   Link #4789
Hakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverGlavenus View Post
That is Indura ?? So who transformed into that monster ?? I'm really curious.
Could be any random high level Demon with PL over 50,000. There are several Induras in the Demon realm with different titles.
Ashes, Time, Resentment,Thunder, Retribution.

We Already saw Retribution in the movie(Galand's friend).
Old 2019-05-29, 08:01   Link #4790
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakai View Post
Could be any random high level Demon with PL over 50,000. There are several Induras in the Demon realm with different titles.
Ashes, Time, Resentment,Thunder, Retribution.

We Already saw Retribution in the movie(Galand's friend).
That makes the 10 Commandments a bit underwhelming.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-29, 10:25   Link #4791
Hakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_drian View Post
That makes the 10 Commandments a bit underwhelming.
Well yeah, most of them kinda became fodders to top tier characters other than Zel and Gowther(original). It's unfortunate they had to be the villains before the final arc power creep.

Anyway here's the rest of poll results.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Hakai; 2019-05-29 at 11:56.
Hakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-29, 11:42   Link #4792
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
It is a bit tragic to see Escanor demoted to Hawk's level of usefulness. "Go and report to the King about something he can't possibly do anything about." I suppose knowing what exactly will annihilate them if the Sins fail is worthy information to have, but it is hardly pressing. You'd hope that it won't last. Not exactly an ideal finish for the Seven Deadly Sins if only six of them can actually contribute to the final battle.

At least the showdowns are set for the time being. Meliodas and Elizabeth can settle their own scores while the others get to fight some supremely powerful monster. Should be some entertaining action ahead if nothing else.
Old 2019-05-29, 11:48   Link #4793
SilverGlavenus

If there is anytime for Escanor to awaken whatever he has, now is the time. I don't think Nakaba just butchered one of the most loved characters in the manga.
Old 2019-05-29, 12:05   Link #4794
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It is sad to see Escanor treated like this, but I'm confident he'll unlock his true magic before the manga ends.

By the way, what the fuck has Mael been doing?
Old 2019-05-29, 12:27   Link #4795
SilverGlavenus

Probably went back to his realm to report to the SG.

I also saw a theory somewhere saying that the SG might revive Arthur and make him her temporary vessel. Not sure if it can be true but Arthur is gonna need all the help considering that he is pretty much dead now.
Old 2019-05-29, 13:39   Link #4796
Wandering Soul

Poor Escanor. I guess now he'll know how Ban felt for most of the manga.
Old 2019-05-29, 16:18   Link #4797
marvelB

While I do agree that the Escanor demotion sucks, I want to point out once again that we've still yet to see his gaiden chapter (aka origin story). So while he may be relegated to messenger boy for now, I wouldn't doubt that Suzuki may have a little surprise left in store for the Sin of Pride...... at least, I hope.

Anyway, yeah, the DK actually comes off to me as a bit more sinister-looking in Zel's body. I'm also pretty stoked to see the Indura come back into play. Come to think of it, shouldn't Mel and Zel themselves be capable of going Indura? I know it requires sacrificing 6 of an elite demon's 7 hearts, but at least in Mel's case it shouldn't pose too much of a problem due to his immortality curse. It's hard to say how Zel would fare, though..... maybe being possessed by the DK would mitigate the sacrifice somewhat? Either way, I'm still interested in seeing the brothers unleash their inner beasts.....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-29, 18:39   Link #4798
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Marvel: Meliodas already broke his immortality curse, though. And the Demon King only brought back Elizabeth's curse of perpetual reincarnation. So if he did go Indura, he'd die. Unless him having power equal to his father's can mitigate that somehow, like what you said for the Demon King himself.

Anyway, I do want to see Escanor get a power-up. As well as Ban getting his Sacred Treasure back, wherever and whatever the hell it is.

And if Mael did go back to report to the Supreme Goddess, I wonder if she'll do something to get in Meliodas and Elizabeth's way again or if it'll be only the Demon King doing that. I do want to at least see her, either way. We know a lot about the Demon King and his family (minus the queen, Mel and Zel's mother) already, but we still know nothing about the Supreme Goddess and her family.
Old 2019-05-29, 18:49   Link #4799
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Anyway, yeah, the DK actually comes off to me as a bit more sinister-looking in Zel's body. I'm also pretty stoked to see the Indura come back into play. Come to think of it, shouldn't Mel and Zel themselves be capable of going Indura? I know it requires sacrificing 6 of an elite demon's 7 hearts, but at least in Mel's case it shouldn't pose too much of a problem due to his immortality curse. It's hard to say how Zel would fare, though..... maybe being possessed by the DK would mitigate the sacrifice somewhat? Either way, I'm still interested in seeing the brothers unleash their inner beasts.....
Meliodas' curse is gone. Only Elizabeth's came back because the DK cast it again.
Old 2019-05-30, 07:15   Link #4800
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
@Marvel: Meliodas already broke his immortality curse, though. And the Demon King only brought back Elizabeth's curse of perpetual reincarnation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Meliodas' curse is gone. Only Elizabeth's came back because the DK cast it again.
Yeah, I had noticed my error shortly after making that post, but didn't have time to address it until now, my bad. That being said, I still stand by what I said about wanting to see the brothers going Indura, despite the great risk involved for such a transformation....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, romance, shounen