AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-09-29, 09:12   Link #17381
Tachibana
タチバナ

I Agree, though much different from the anime, Harem ending with Moka and Tsukune as lovers. i vote for that.

Besides the girls need this, it would be sad to see them devastated in the end, all except Yukari of course

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-09-29 at 09:26.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 09:31   Link #17382
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Well, at least Moka knows who exactly will be in her man's pants when she's away...? Although I doubt if she'll be on 'Desperate Youkai Housewives' any time soon...
Old 2010-09-29, 09:38   Link #17383
Tachibana
タチバナ

Desperate Youkai Housewives, now theres your spin-off for R+V

I can imagine them all living in a big Mansion/Castle like the Shuzen household.
Old 2010-09-29, 10:20   Link #17384
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Desperate Youkai Housewives

LOL!! That would be awesome!

This would rather befall on the MILFS of R+V than the soon be impregnated by Tsukune.

Wonder next time if they'll travel to the future......
Old 2010-09-29, 10:37   Link #17385
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Somehow, I really don't think the other girls will back off, even if Tsukune ends up marrying Moka. They'll be like "So what? Let's have an affair!" and it'll be a harem ending even with Tsukune and Moka being a couple.
Well, I don't know if something like that will work, after all ... so far Tsukune has been pretty resistant to the advances the girls in his harem use to win him over ... well apart from Moka of course who's seduction techniques have a quite big effect on Tsukune (if you want examples ... then Tsukune's reaction after he had seen Inner Moka without her shirt on ... is a really good one) ... and I don't now what could have changed in Tsukune's relationship with the other girls for him to become lesss restiant against their advances ... when he would be married to Moka.

Furthermore, I think that Moka alone is probably going to be enough to wear Tsukune down ... to the point, where Tsukune wouldn't have enough energy to even think, about having affairs with other women ... , even if, at that point Tsukune would be a lot stronger, then he currently is ...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 10:46   Link #17386
Tachibana
タチバナ

Tsukune has the Shinso blood, he's gonna have the "energy" to get the "job" or should i say "jobs" done

Well, he should have the "energy", of course once Moka's true power awakens, thats gonna be difficult

Another topic:
How do yall think Akuha is going to react into meeting Tsukune and learning that hes been taking care of and looking after Moka during her absence?, i don't know if this has been discussed if it has, mybad for bringing it up again if it has already been discussed, if not, i was just getting yalls thoughts on this...

My first thought is that shed be happy about it.

Spoiler for Akuha Colored:

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-09-29 at 20:04.
Old 2010-09-29, 22:55   Link #17387
Chris38

On an different topic ... that I wondered about lately ...do you think ... that apart from his physical looks (after all Tsukune's vampire traits are still hard to spot ... in his "human" form) ... there is something else that signifies that Tsukune is partially an ayashi ... even in his "human" ... like for example Tsukune's aysahi aura, slightly being released ... or something else then that, which would reveal Tsukune's vampire traits ... even when he is in his "human" form ...

After all ... unlike how things were in the first season ... none of the aysahi that Tsukune has met up with in the second season ... don't even think about the possibility of Tsukune being a human, even when he dosen't release his vampire abilities ... which makes me wonder if they aren't able to somehow "sense" the inhuman part of Tsukune's nature.

So what do you guys ... think about this ?

@Shinso Tsukune

Well, at first ... I mean, during the current arc ... I don't think Akua will be happy that Tsukune is looking after and taking care of Moka, but after some time ... I think she will be grateful for Tsukune's influence in Moka's life ...

It's just that ... similarly with the matter of, when Akua is going to join Tsukune and Moka's side ... I think that Akua's opinion about Tsukune and the impact he has on her ... needs some time for Akua to get used to Tsukune's influence in Moka's life ... as well as the fact... that sooner or later ... Moka isn't going to be "pure" anymore ....

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-09-29 at 23:06.
Old 2010-09-29, 23:26   Link #17388
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

@-Chris38

Pretty much it's Tsukune's body that has looked matured in the last 2 manga's of R+V and the new design of him in R+V sII a more mature body. Kinda like in Yuyu Hakusho where Urameshi receives the spiritual power from Genkai and have grown taller and more masculine, where in after several blood injections of Moka made Tsukune's body look well....less cartoonish or kiddy.
Old 2010-09-30, 00:36   Link #17389
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
@-Chris38

Pretty much it's Tsukune's body that has looked matured in the last 2 manga's of R+V and the new design of him in R+V sII a more mature body. Kinda like in Yuyu Hakusho where Urameshi receives the spiritual power from Genkai and have grown taller and more masculine, where in after several blood injections of Moka made Tsukune's body look well....less cartoonish or kiddy.
Well, that's true ... but is Tsukune's more mature looks ... enough to say that he is partially a vampire ... after all humans can also have a similar body build up as Tsukune does ... and it's not like Tsukune's his sharper front teeth are visible all the time ... and his vampire eyes have only appeared when Tsukune goes into his "vampire" form ... or is carrying Belmont, which releases his seal ...

Simply saying, I think that Tsukune's more mature body buildup isn't enough to say that he's not a normal human anymore ... since normal humans can also have a similar body buildup to Tsukune's ... if they do a lot of work, on their physical buildup ...

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-09-30 at 01:30.
Old 2010-09-30, 00:58   Link #17390
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
And let's not forget that Ikeda-sensei's artwork has also improved over time... the girls are usually evidence enough of it, but it can been seen quite clearly with Tsukune

... dammit, 35 needs to get here sooner... my patience is slowly draining, and I'm going to be highly upset if Tsukune stays emo for more than one chapter...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-30, 01:11   Link #17391
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
And let's not forget that Ikeda-sensei's artwork has also improved over time... the girls are usually evidence enough of it, but it can been seen quite clearly with Tsukune

... dammit, 35 needs to get here sooner... my patience is slowly draining, and I'm going to be highly upset if Tsukune stays emo for more than one chapter...
likely just have to wait 1 more week.

i have a feeling that there is going to be some sort of revelation concerning outer Moka or at least some hint that Tsukune might pick up on that will cheer Tsukune up and think that there is a still a chance for her.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-30, 01:41   Link #17392
Chris38

@Magin

Unfortunately, from what I know ... the next chapter usually appears on the third day of each month (Currently it would be the 3-th of October), so we still need to wait a bit, before the next chapter comes out ... I believe that ... at least the raws are should appear, at the beginning of the next week, so we have .. approximately two to three days of wait ... ahead of us, so it's not such a long time anymore ... before we get our hands on chapter 35.
Old 2010-09-30, 03:06   Link #17393
Tachibana
タチバナ

Sunday is the 3rd of October, so we will probably see it at the end of this week, but the chapter will be out next week.

Did yall like the "Akuha Colored" pic?

@Chris38
I had figured that about Akuha, she is known to be jealous to some ppl who know Moka on a personal level, Akuha however will need to get to know Tsukune before she actually takes a liking to him, it would be cool to see Akuha acknowledge Tsukune as her "Otouto" (little brother).

On more biological terms wouldn't Tsukune be considered Akuha's, Kahlua's and Kokoa's brother somewhat?, i mean he does not only have the Shinso blood from Akasha passed who passed it down to Moka, but Moka's Shinso blood as well as her fathers, which all 4 sisters would share the blood they gained from Issa, well you get what i mean right?

But yeah, Moka and Tsukune are gonna get to know eachother on an even more "personal" level to which Moka won't be "pure" anymore like you said , i just wonder if Akuha will "interfere" or even "join" them, willingly or forcefully?, i can see her doing that
Old 2010-09-30, 03:38   Link #17394
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, that's true ... but is Tsukune's more mature looks ... enough to say that he is partially a vampire ... after all humans can also have a similar body build up as Tsukune does ... and it's not like Tsukune's his sharper front teeth are visible all the time ... and his vampire eyes have only appeared when Tsukune goes into his "vampire" form ... or is carrying Belmont, which releases his seal ...

Simply saying, I think that Tsukune's more mature body buildup isn't enough to say that he's not a normal human anymore ... since normal humans can also have a similar body buildup to Tsukune's ... if they do a lot of work, on their physical buildup ...
Probably because of the shinso blood, there was a dramatic change on Tsukune's body though "partially" due to the seals and Moka's sucking of Tsukune's blood from time to time and not injecting him with vamp blood causes only minor changes in his normal body like his more mature body and at times his vamp eyes. But there is no more sign of the ghoul tattoo which is actually his veins and nerves overflowing with the vamp blood.

Though in the dopple arc seems at critical times when "near death" the vamp blood, now shinso blood comes forth making him look like a real vampire with those line marks again increasing making him go berserk, but still human enough to get a nose bleed from the dopples man boobies.

Also noticed here when the dopple copied Outer Moka it was Inner that was copied. Giving more points Ura Moka is the real Moka, she's just another personality that was splited away from Moka.
Old 2010-09-30, 06:42   Link #17395
Chris38

@Shinso Tsukune

Well, that's an interesting point you mentioned Shinso Tsukune, but biologically what's the relationship between Moka and Tsukune ... since at this point ... they already "share" their blood with each other ... which according to you're theory Shinso Tsukune, Tsukune would be Moka's "brother" as well ... which would really complicate the relationship Moka and Tsukune would have with each other .

So I don't think it's a good idea to look at this matter, from a ... well biological point of view ... since it would really complicate things between Moka and Tsukune ... not to mention the fact ... that I really doubt that Ikeda is going to delve that deeply into this particular matter ... unless he wants to turn Moka's and Tsukune's relationship into THAT kind of a relationship ... if you know what I mean

@Kenji

Well we still don't know what kind of internal changes have underwent inside Tsukune's body, after he received Moka's vampire blood ... I believe that, since the blood circulation system have a pivotal role in our daily lives ... I think the internal changes to Tsukune's body have been quire extensive and I believe that a lot of those internal changes to Tsukune's body haven't been reflected in Tsukune's physical looks yet.

After all, those kind of things need time, and Tsukune still hadn't had his vampire abilities for such a long time ... which probably means that Tsukune's physical looks might still be changing, as more of the internal changes to Tsukune's body, are being reflected in Tsukune's physical build up.
Old 2010-09-30, 07:11   Link #17396
Tachibana
タチバナ

Lol, i didn't mean it like that , that would be odd if Moka and Tsukune on those terms would be "siblings", that would be very weird indeed Chris38.

Ikeda is definetly not aiming for that, after seeing your reply i can now say that yes Tsukune is on a biological level is Akuha, Kahlua and Kokoa's brother, i ment it not only on biological terms but how those outside a vampire family gets to be a "part" of that family.

I have no doubt that in the future Tsukune will become a part of the Shuzen family, probably through there wedding or him being accepted, since him being Moka's destined one will make this happen, ive seen this happen in some fanfics, he will probably have to go through the familie's "tests" though to gain even better acceptance

I hope it doesn't turn out like the anime to where he and daddy starbucks have to face off in order to gain Issa's approval of him, the way Tim-Tim Wong and Akuha's convo went, hes already part of the Wong family, this could all be a part of how Tsukune is gonna serve the "Key" connection between humans and ayashi.

It was just something i thought about...

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-09-30 at 07:42.
Old 2010-09-30, 07:45   Link #17397
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Spoiler for snip:
Well, it's a pretty complicated matter, after all Tsukune shares Issa's blood with Moka (who gave him a portion of her own blood) and Akua, Kahula and Kokoa as well ... so from a vampires point of view ... it would probably be enough to make Tsukune a part of the Shuzen family as well, but from a biological point of view ... Tsukune's relationship with Moka wouldn't be improper, since both of them come from different families ... who have no "biological" relation to each other (since Moka and Tsukune come from different kinds of species ... I think it would be pretty hard for them to be related to each other).

Well, since blood isn't everything that matter's (at least when you aren't a vampire) ... when discussing biological relations to each other ... after all, you can also transfuse you're blood to other people, but that doesn't make you a part of their families, so now that I think about it, biologically Tsukune and Moka aren't related at all, which means that they can get together without any kind of problems, but from a vampires point of view, Tsukune is already a part of the Shuzen family ... since he has their blood in his veins, and for a vampire ... I think that, it means that Tsukune is already a member of that family (even if, it's still unofficial, since I don't think that, currently ... the Shuzen family knows about Tsukune's ... existence)

At least that's how I look on this particular topic ...
Old 2010-09-30, 08:09   Link #17398
Tachibana
タチバナ

The Vampire's point of view would be right, so now we can say that yes he has become part of Moka's family, but has yet to be announced.

I wonder how Issa is gonna react..., Hes the kinda guy that upholds leadership and authority roles, he will probably react in a similar manner in his anime counterpart.
Old 2010-09-30, 09:06   Link #17399
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

@-Chris38

Probably later on with the overflow of power he'll turn similar to Alucard or Khalua that can morph his body into something monstrous.
Old 2010-09-30, 09:41   Link #17400
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

W00T!! Finally found a site to order that lifesize Ura Moka poster from!!! XD *sighs* it maybe expensive but... I'll forget all about the cost once I get it!!! Seems like it's being re-released sometime in October.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire