AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2011-02-07, 03:34   Link #1901
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroexia View Post
The Freedom and Justice METEOR combo was pure awesome.
Did Red Frame just do a God Finger imitation?
What was that Gundam attacking the Sazabi? (Pilot sounds like Kamille to me, if it was, then that's just....exactly what I would want to have seen. )

Reborn's attack was amazing, especially the ending shot.

And all of those pairings at the end were any fan's dream.

Turn X vs God Gundam
Full Frontal vs Setsuna (I'm rooting for Full Frontal to be honest)
DX vs Wing Zero
Haman and Char vs Kamille and Judau

And LOL, Reborns Gundam, Destiny and Legend all vs Strike Freedom ( Do they really Kira that much? Well whatever, he probably either gets saved or just dodges and does some god mode thing)
Kamille was in the Z II attacking Sazabi. I am glad the Z II is back. It got left out of the previous G Gen games.

Setsuna saved Kira's butt in the Quanta at the end
Old 2011-02-07, 08:12   Link #1902
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
I have to ask, but what is the role of having the whole SD look for SRW games and such? Like, is it a kids thing in Japan?
At first, it's easier to animate. Then it becomes a tradition, and also, still easier to animate.

Last edited by Duo Maxwell; 2011-02-07 at 08:39.
Duo Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 11:50   Link #1903
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Did Red Frame just do a God Finger imitation?

That's its "Thunderball" debuff attack. In the previous games, it was a MAP attack.
Old 2011-02-07, 16:59   Link #1904
zeroexia
he is a CHAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224 View Post
Kamille was in the Z II attacking Sazabi. I am glad the Z II is back. It got left out of the previous G Gen games.

Setsuna saved Kira's butt in the Quanta at the end
Z II? I'll be honest and say I never heard of it before.

And I think the 00Q might have saved Kira but then again it looks more like they just cut in the piece of footage involving 00Q just to have it end with 00Q instead of him actually saving Kira.
zeroexia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 20:05   Link #1905
fizzmaister
The Tall One

It was one of the potential successors to the Zeta Gundam, but the AEUG decided to have Anaheim focus on the ZZ, so the ZII project was scrapped. http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/z-msv/msz-008.htm
Old 2011-02-08, 16:43   Link #1906
Washu-Chan
Powered by AMD Athrun 64

I've been wondering why Cagalli hasn't appeared in DWG3 (or any Gundam game), even if it's in a non-speaking role, but still important (a la Relena in DWG2 and 3)?

I've been thinking "Isn't it sad, Sacchin, I mean Cagalli?"
Old 2011-02-08, 17:40   Link #1907
ZeonsSilverStar

I always thought it was wierd that Lacus was made a playable character in DWG 2 over Mwu or Rey. They would've been great additions to the game.
ZeonsSilverStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 02:34   Link #1908
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
I always thought it was wierd that Lacus was made a playable character in DWG 2 over Mwu or Rey. They would've been great additions to the game.
Even though I love Lacus she shouldn't have been made a playable character instead she should have been an NPC that commands a ship. I personally would have preferred Cagalli and the Akatsuki (that is the one gold Gundam right??)

So are the DLC characters for DWG 3 going to be available in the US version or are we going to be left out of the loop??

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 09:57   Link #1909
CsrFSeiei

Has anyone played ACER?
Old 2011-02-23, 04:22   Link #1910
Kikuchi

Yup. And despite what some people may say (ie. "it's different from other ACEs!") don't bother : it sucks, plain and simple.

Don't give in because you want to get some hot Crossbone or Hi-nu action, you'll be really disappointed...
Kikuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 13:24   Link #1911
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Uhm....apparently, the game is already out by now (and even the leaked one), yet I see next to none discussion about the game....is it that unpopular here?
Old 2011-02-23, 15:30   Link #1912
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Uhm....apparently, the game is already out by now (and even the leaked one), yet I see next to none discussion about the game....is it that unpopular here?
I don't know how many people have that game, but unlike Kikuchi, I think its a fine game.

Personally, I am enjoying it at the moment. Besides, it has Bunta-kun... always puts a smile on my face

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 17:55   Link #1913
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
I don't know how many people have that game, but unlike Kikuchi, I think its a fine game.

Personally, I am enjoying it at the moment. Besides, it has Bunta-kun... always puts a smile on my face

- Tak
Oops, sorry. I just realized I didn't mention which game I was talking about .

The one I talked about is SD Gundam GGeneration World, which is scheduled to be out today. There were some minor disappointments, but overall it's a great game altogether. It's just that I feel like they are trying to be SRW than GGene in term of animation, as they are flashier than before, but they look "individual" instead of making you think you're control an army.
Old 2011-02-23, 18:05   Link #1914
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Oops, sorry. I just realized I didn't mention which game I was talking about .

The one I talked about is SD Gundam GGeneration World, which is scheduled to be out today. There were some minor disappointments, but overall it's a great game altogether. It's just that I feel like they are trying to be SRW than GGene in term of animation, as they are flashier than before, but they look "individual" instead of making you think you're control an army.
O... lol, thats a different ballpark...

Speaking of SRW, Alpha 3 was my favorite of the series. I hope they'd make one for the PS3. Never did like OG, the original designs were never inspiring enough

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 18:33   Link #1915
fizzmaister
The Tall One

Yeah, I'm trying to find the wii version of World. Not that I should play it any time soon since I have lots of tests. I will talk about it once I get it though.
Old 2011-02-23, 19:02   Link #1916
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/348/348384/

black phoenix seem awesome

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 19:18   Link #1917
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrw View Post
black phoenix seem awesome

Too bad the Malthus has only 3 moves with average stats. Unless they decide to pull an Awakened version later on in the game.

The game is kind of on a fast paced mode. Kira had already appeared in the first stage as a 3rd party. And by 5th stage, I had developed the O and the R1. Seems that this game will degenerate into a grind fest live all other G-Gens after the novelty wears off.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-24, 22:00   Link #1918
fizzmaister
The Tall One

So I got World this morning, and something about it feels off. I can't tell you exactly what, I just seem to prefer wars to World. Admittedly I've only played the intro mission, and it was fun, something just seems off to me.
Old 2011-02-25, 00:25   Link #1919
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzmaister View Post
So I got World this morning, and something about it feels off. I can't tell you exactly what, I just seem to prefer wars to World. Admittedly I've only played the intro mission, and it was fun, something just seems off to me.
i know what u mean, it seems something is missing. This style give me the action-vibe, whereas G Gen Wars actually gives me the actual slow action. It hard to say, it doesn't appeal to me as big as G Gen Wars, except the Mobile Suits Roster it has.

Btw, what is everyone's start-up master? I used heero, wing gundam. I was thinking Shining Gundam ..but..ack..too..late.
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-25, 01:50   Link #1920
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

I miss the pre-battle animation .

There is no point to try to mass produce one kind of MS in your army, seeing how each of your MS take turn to attack instead of attacking together as in Wars. Furthermore, seems like they cut short some (or a lot) of animation. I feel like the UMD's capacity limitation is the one at fault here =/.

And goddamn Astray series.