Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-06-05, 08:47   Link #3701
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Been playing a lot of ArmA2 with ACE2.

Mainly making scenarios and testing out different tactics. Everything's a lot more enjoyable after joining the military.

Favourite role both in a real section and ingame is as a LSW/SAW gunner.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 10:25   Link #3702
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

PSP: Finished my 3rd playthrough of Fate/EXTRA CCC with Gilgamesh and started on my 4th with Saber. After that I can start my 5th playthrough with Archer to fill up the gallery. Also finished playing 7th Dragon 2020-II.

PS3: Mostly playing Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations. I've only got to finish Survival mode to Platinum it. For now I'm spamming Itachi's Susano'o and Amaterasu.

The power balance of this game is so...

Also gone back to playing Star Ocean: The Last Hope.
Old 2013-06-05, 21:10   Link #3703
iceyfw

playing pandora's tower @ 2560x1440 using dolphin. i'm on the third tower atm. after that i'll play The Last of US when it comes out next week. naughty dog better not disappoint since they took a few extra months to polish the game.
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 04:04   Link #3704
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Have recently finished "Dust: An Elysian Tail" and "Swapper". Really, really good games.

Cheers.
Old 2013-06-06, 06:25   Link #3705
Chase

I found Injustice!!! Im so happy right now.

PS3:

Injustice(since i found it)
Vanquish(replaying)
Deus Ex: Human Evolution
BF3

360:

Dishwasher:Vampire Smile(replaying)
Geometry Wars 2(replaying)
Battlefield 4
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 14:21   Link #3706
Grv
宜しく
*Fansubber

Currently playing Starcraft 2.

Binary Domain and Just Cause 2 next on my to-play list!
Old 2013-06-09, 20:49   Link #3707
Skane
Anime Snark

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grv View Post
Currently playing Starcraft 2.

Binary Domain and Just Cause 2 next on my to-play list!
Binary Domain is a good choice. Just a small tip. What kind of ending you get depends on your interactions with your potential teammates.

Cheers.
Old 2013-06-09, 22:43   Link #3708
JohnNiles

Animal Crossing.
JohnNiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 16:02   Link #3709
T-6000

My brother had given me Farcry 3 as a birthday present yesterday. And after playing it for a bit, people were right when they said that it's like Skyrim with guns! Of course, for me that's not a bad thing. I'm having alot of fun with this game so far.
T-6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-16, 01:48   Link #3710
Parasol Lady
The lady with the parasol

While waiting for Xillia to be released, I'm currently re-playing Tales of Destiny! (PSOne Classic)
Parasol Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-17, 03:29   Link #3711
Dextro
He Without a Title

Kerbal Space Program - I'm having way too much fun trying not to blow the poor Kerbal Astronauts who are brave (or most likely stupid) enough to get into my rockets. But I'll admit to having even more fun watching them blow up

I'm currently trying to get my Kerblab 1 space station into Low Kerbal Orbit but my rocket design isn't quite there yet. I'm consistently running out of fuel at the end of the gravity turn which leaves me on route to orbit, yes, but lacking any thrust whatsoever to achieve the required speed to maintain a stable orbit. Back to the drawing board it seems.
Old 2013-06-17, 13:49   Link #3712
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Now that I'm on summer, I'm madly addicting myself to Rising Storm and DotA 2. I picked up Metro First Light the other day. It's fun...but I think it's too easy. Of course I put it on Normal mode cuz I've never played the first one. Pretty good graphics too.

I've been cruising around for an RPG or MMORPG to play since I have such a long break. I may return to Aion since there's an epic update coming out later this month.

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-18, 15:59   Link #3713
T-6000

For the Hell and humor of it, I played through Duke Nukem Forever (I don't own a copy, a friend does) once again. Yeah.....the game is still terrible ad I couldn't play anymore than a few levels. Terrible Graphics (Believe me, I'm one of the last people to complain about bad graphics), terrible gunplay & feel of weapons (weapons feel plain and generic), terrible level design, the gameplay felt all around boring. For those that actually enjoyed it, well.....good for them I suppose. But for those that defend the game, they tend to make some pretty asinine comments such as "Oh you just don't get it" and "Those that hate the game never really played it". That second comment, a PC Gamer staffer actually stated this in a Podcast interview, accusing of those that didn't like DNF actually never played it. And PC Gamers online wonder why I don't subscribe to PC Gamer magazine.......

Oh well enough ranting, time for more Farcry 3.
T-6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 17:37   Link #3714
qjackson

I've been playing Battlefied 3 I'm trying to get back into before BF4. I'm also playing Prince of Persia the '08 version with the new prince.
qjackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 18:50   Link #3715
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Got back into Rome Total War running on DarthMod to prep myself for RTW 2 .

Old 2013-06-25, 01:14   Link #3716
Who

Was going to start another run of Skyrim, but I ran into another person on my way to work. Laptop hit the floor and my NVIDIA card is dead. Tried it with the Intel HD video card, and it runs, but it looks like I need some performance based mods to keep the game from lagging/stuttering.

Anyone have any suggestions?

(Edit: I'm aware that I should probably put this in the skyrim thread, but seeing as how I just got around to playing this for the first time in a while, felt it should go here instead).

Last edited by Who; 2013-06-25 at 02:19.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 02:31   Link #3717
jedinat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who View Post
Was going to start another run of Skyrim, but I ran into another person on my way to work. Laptop hit the floor and my NVIDIA card is dead. Tried it with the Intel HD video card, and it runs, but it looks like I need some performance based mods to keep the game from lagging/stuttering.

Anyone have any suggestions?

(Edit: I'm aware that I should probably put this in the skyrim thread, but seeing as how I just got around to playing this for the first time in a while, felt it should go here instead).
Another run of Skyrim just isn't a good idea. I always regret it, lol. Doubly bad idea if it's going to look/run like crap. Play something else. *posts someone who just played the Dragonborn expansion and was sorta disappointed*
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 08:42   Link #3718
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Currently playing: The last remnant on my PC. More fun than I had originally hoped, but I'm always short on cash! Recruiting Caedmon and getting a sword cost me like, 50k gold or something Still cool.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-25, 11:31   Link #3719
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedinat View Post
Another run of Skyrim just isn't a good idea. I always regret it, lol. Doubly bad idea if it's going to look/run like crap. Play something else. *posts someone who just played the Dragonborn expansion and was sorta disappointed*
I was actually do that myself since I've been dying to run Skyrim on my Lenovo y580 and have yet to try it cuz I haven't gotten the Dragonborn DLC yet. I was gonna buy it but I figured I'd wait till the Steam summer sale and get it for mega cheap

Old 2013-06-25, 21:37   Link #3720
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
PS3: Finished playing Last of Us, moved on to Deadpool for now. Really enjoying it so far, and since the trophies are pretty much unlocking themselves... 100% it should be a piece of cake~

3DS: I'll be juggling Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Project X Zone for awhile. I'll be checking on my town in AC eveyday, y'know... fossils, fortune cookies, etc.... and then probably switching back to PXZ right after... loving em both right now~