5 out of 10 : Below Average 4 0.99%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 0.50%
3 out of 10 : Bad 4 0.99%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 6 1.49%
Voters: 403. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-08-10, 16:38   Link #461
Prov1

One of my most fav code geass eps ever. Suzaku uses the bomb woot!!! Crosses fingers that Nunally died. Every1 has ill feelings for Lelouch woot!!! Rolo lives!!! Nina gets a lot of face time. Only thing that sucked was that Kallen got free dam and Mr vampire died booooO!
Prov1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 16:38   Link #462
aznegglover
The power of FABULOUS!

WHY IS NINA NOT DEAD YET?

Spoiler for code geass:
aznegglover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 16:40   Link #463
hero147

How fitting, a day after the anniversary of the nuclear attack on Nagasaki Suzaku drops a fu*king bomb on Tokyo.......Nunnally didn't deserve to die! I hope Nina dies by her next invention, and so does Schniezel. Nukaku should have a guild trip for this. Partially his fault too. And Wow Kallen rocks!
hero147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 16:41   Link #464
BookOfMages
PALM SIZED TIGER!?

God I foam'd when I saw Kallen like basically destroying everyone, it was AWESOME, Especially when she was beating the crap out of Suzaku, but this time in the battlefield. *A*

Everything after that I was pretty like...bumming me out though.

Sending the guy who killed Shirley to secure Nunally's safety? Not as smart as you would think.

Though I'm a bit lolwut, instead of trying to explain to Lelouch what had happen, Suzaku pulls an "I'll make him atone his sins" kinda crap. >:| But That's Suzaku for you.

However Nunally better not died, I mean you kill off the truthful character, and now you plan to kill off the only innocent character? Nunally was basically how Zero was created, you take her away, and wow we have a crazed madman out for revenge on our hands now.
BookOfMages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 16:41   Link #465
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznegglover View Post
WHY IS NINA NOT DEAD YET?

Spoiler for code geass:
Go to Suzaku's thread if you want to argue that. There's a mile-long list of arguments for and against who's at fault and who isn't.

Nina's not dead because that bitch is chillin' on the Avalon screaming at Suzaku to do her work.
Old 2008-08-10, 16:41   Link #466
Ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
You're talking about the guy who outran and spin-kicked a camera-mounted machine gun attachment with a lag time of 0.05 seconds. How bad could it get for him?

Joking aside, perhaps he WAS indeed in a pinch, the main gist is that I wasn't SEEING it. Besides, he WAS basically fighting only Kallen, Gino had Guilford and Orange covered. Like I said, I'd have much preferred if he was already grabbed by Kallen, or in the case you brought up, being cornered by her, Guilford and Orange all at once....
What? You're thinking he wanted to escape at the time and he could have dodged it, but if you watch the episode he says he was willing to accept death as atonement at that moment. The geass activated to prevent him from accepting Guren's attack and made him fire Freija in an attempt to destroy the target after his life. Freija was also the only weapon available to him at that point. He lost his beam rifle, sword, etc. It would be difficult for him to truly escape Kallen's mech which is superior in speed so I believe his LIVE geass took that into consideration.
Ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 16:41   Link #467
prototype_sky

I can't believe Nina actually tried to sortie with lancelot
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 16:42   Link #468
ApostleOfGod
^.^

This ep was too Epic. Too Epic. I wonder what they will give Suzaku now for shooting it right over the Governor building.

Who knows, Schniezel might even know about the Geass on Suzaku.

One is to live life as if nothing is a miracle.

The other way is to live life as though everything is a miracle.
ApostleOfGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 16:46   Link #469
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApostleOfGod View Post
This ep was too Epic. Too Epic. I wonder what they will give Suzaku now for shooting it right over the Governor building.

Who knows, Schniezel might even know about the Geass on Suzaku.
Well if he listened to that recording then he definitely knows about it.
Old 2008-08-10, 16:47   Link #470
genwar

Alright these are my predictions.

1. Sayoko/Nunnally aren't dead, I simply can't see that happening especially with 7 episodes left. Although Code Geass is pretty good at doing stuff like this. I doubt their ship escaped either as it was like inside the damn blast. I honestly think perhaps FLEAI(however you spell it actually is sort of a blackhole teleport thing. The only thing that supports this idea however is the crazy twists CG likes to make. Also a lot of side characters were caught in that blast.

2. When Anya hit Lelouch she was affected by the Geass thing and collapsed. This only happened before when Anya would attack CC. I do believe this means that Lelouch gained CC's powers. IE Lelouch is immortal.

3. Thanks for killing Bradley off, hated that guy.

4. YAY GUREN.
genwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 16:48   Link #471
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

I really don't think that she is dead, I mean out of all the characters in the show she seems to be the only character who isn't uncorrupted(not the best choice of word) and sincerely wants peace. If she is dead then Lelouch will probably become more evil, and cynical. Suzaku right is probably depressed after using Fleija and I am kinda of having tough time how he will change. It seems that to me Nunally's death equals very crappy ending for Code Geass. Aside Nunally I really love new Guren, it just demolished Lancelot like nothing but the negative side is that the Knightmares' balance is worse than in GSD.
Old 2008-08-10, 16:50   Link #472
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Great episode!

And here it came.. the Suzaku "live" geass blackfired just as foreseen long time ago. And it cost so many lives...

Loved how Kallen had beaten everyone, including this dirty stinky Vampire

Zero is on the road to his downfall now. My mind is racing.
Sir Dearka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 16:54   Link #473
gohanhd
The Unbleached Beast

I dont if its been said or not but...I think Lulu has idea what on what happen Suzaku. After Guilford said "Please live on..." thing.

annd oha yeah sad ep.
Old 2008-08-10, 17:00   Link #474
animeboy12

I'm not surprised about Nunally's "death". I mean seriously lulu read the fine print "GEASS WILL ISOLATE YOU"
animeboy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 17:04   Link #475
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
I'll miss that dress of Kallens...
Old 2008-08-10, 17:08   Link #476
eextreme

The explosion created circular explosion and nothing remained after, no flying debris a huge globe, and a implosion wind right after, i think FLEIA is a teleporter. most likely nunually and the other will find themselves in the C.C dimension. Also how did Rolo survive if he was near the governors tower during the implosion? Could it be his geass?
eextreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 17:10   Link #477
Fuzzy_Bunny

Holy COw! The union of tech from rakshata, lloyd, and cecile is like...haxs!
Fuzzy_Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 17:10   Link #478
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by eextreme View Post
The explosion created circular explosion and nothing remained after, no flying debris a huge globe, and a implosion wind right after, i think FLEIA is a teleporter. most likely nunually and the other will find themselves in the C.C dimension. Also how did Rolo survive if he was near the governors tower during the implosion? Could it be his geass?
Nope. Rolo can't stop inanimate objects. So if someone threw a rock at him he'd get hit.
Old 2008-08-10, 17:11   Link #479
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by eextreme View Post
Spoiler for it not a spoiler but I thought it put as aspoiler anyways.:
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 17:12   Link #480
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graus View Post
Like most people have said already, Nunnally cant be written off that easily. Especially with the DS game spoiler about her and Ragnarok thing lingering.

Spoiler:

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
I won't count her wrong because of Ninja maido. For Charles i don't think he needs nunnally in any stretch of the imagination.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote