AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2023-11-10, 02:38   Link #1261
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Oddly enough, most things I've read for healer pairing with Furina is Jean. Generally you want someone who heals even characters who are off-field so I suppose Baizhu works too.
This is because her burst heals quite a large amount of HP right from the get go for the whole party (same for her normal attacks), but also keeps healing the active character continuously so it is pretty easy to increase Furina's fanfare points this way. And of course, being Anemo also means she can be a res shred support with the VV set, so you aren't forced to include Kazuha/Sucrose for that.
Old 2023-11-10, 03:23   Link #1262
Liddo-kun
is this so?

for anyone wondering where it went.

deleted my post on Navia leak, because the uploader set the video to private.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-10, 11:17   Link #1263
Marina2

(C1 Furina)

Furina is pretty hard to play around her mechanic. Her skill eat through my team HP faster than expect. Not only you need a healer who can heal off-field, that healer should heal everyone at once too. Jean is really perfect for healer role. (like Klashikari said)

I have to decide I want her do big damage or just make her a full buffer with full HP+ER build (C2 seem to fix this issue).

Also, it's quite hard to see how many buff stack she has.

Last edited by Marina2; 2023-11-10 at 11:50.
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-11, 03:06   Link #1264
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
I... have a slightly different view of the events of 4.2. Especially with how Furina ended up as. Poor girl.
Spoiler for Patch 4.2 quests:
Old 2023-11-12, 02:10   Link #1265
Marina2

World quest with NarzissenKreuz Ordo give us more context on how serious people think about Fontaine prophecy and some background detail.
Old 2023-11-12, 03:49   Link #1266
Liddo-kun
is this so?

the animation of Furina's "Let the People Rejoice" reminds me of Pegasus opening up Toon World in Yugioh.

anyway, I find Furina very fun to pilot. Just have to play around the massive HP drain. Glad to have a fully levelled Jean in Europe server. In Asia and USA, I use Kokomi.
Old 2023-11-12, 10:34   Link #1267
haseo0408

Hey guys, when do think is going to be Neuvillette rerun? He´s on my wish list and Santa knows I´ve been a good boy.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-12, 13:47   Link #1268
GDB

Guessing 4.5 to 4.7, somewhere in there. Maybe 4.4 if they're really feeling like it, but I find it doubtful.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-13, 20:59   Link #1269
haseo0408

Do you guys think the Constellation of Furina is worth the investment?.
Old 2023-11-14, 00:40   Link #1270
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Do you guys think the Constellation of Furina is worth the investment?.
C1-C2 are great. C1&C2 will help her gain stack a lot faster. C2 also increase her MAX which make her E do more damage and reduce the need of using HP artifact pieces/status.

C3 maybe if you want more damage
Old 2023-11-14, 00:43   Link #1271
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Honestly Furina maximized stacks at lvl10 does so much bonus damage you may not need C1 and C2 anyway as long as you know how.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-14, 02:05   Link #1272
haseo0408

I see, thank you guys!.
Old 2023-11-14, 06:12   Link #1273
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

C1 basically allows her burst to immediately buff your party damage by 37.5% at lvl10, and increase its cap by extra 25% (thus a grand total of 100% increased damage modifier instead of 75%). It is noticeably effective for content like abyss that might force you to squeeze as much damage as possible within a limited time frame.
Meanwhile, C2 roughly triples the stack gain speed, which basically makes so that you can max her fanfare stacks within 1-2 seconds with any healer (even with the increased cap from C1). In certain cases like Neuvilette, you can simply skip using heals to cap her buff early on. But the real catch is the HP increase as Marina stated: the HP gains is around 25k, which is pretty huge for stats distribution or purely for her personal damage (her pets basically deal something like 30-40% more damage compared to C0-C2 at max HP gain).

They are not necessary to make her function, but they are a pretty significant boost, arguably much better than her signature weapon.
Old 2023-11-15, 06:26   Link #1274
Liddo-kun
is this so?

enjoyed the trial teams in Misty Dungeon event.
had fun with Furina, Bazhou, Shinobu, and Collei. The opponents were literally mowed down. Sadly, don't have Baizhou in any account. I'm wondering if Nahida could be a substitute for him in this setup? hmm...
Old 2023-11-15, 11:26   Link #1275
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Nahida doesn't have the same role as Baizhu. If anything, she replace Collei/Dendro Traveler for Dendro application and amplification, so she should be slotted regardless if you have Baizhu or not if your party needs dendro reaction. The only remotely close substitute is Yaoyao since she has some heal capabilities, but her party heal is only through her burst and you have to keep her on field to maintain the heal effect.
Old 2023-11-15, 14:39   Link #1276
Marina2

Spoiler for Mary-ann, Narzissenkreuz quest line + Questioning Melusine and Answering Machine quest:

Last edited by Marina2; 2023-11-15 at 14:50.
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-15, 17:37   Link #1277
Liddo-kun
is this so?

@Klashikari

I see.. will try that in my Eu account then. Have Nahida there. Info appreciated.

_________

edit:

thankfully won the 50/50 in EU. Furina now C1, and got another Charlotte as a bonus.

Spoiler:

_____

edit 2:

and finally pulled another Furina in USA, so is she C1 on this server as well.
she's C1 now in USA and EU, already satisfied with this. Now, just have to work a little more in Asia.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2023-11-16 at 17:45.
Old 2023-11-18, 10:26   Link #1278
Liddo-kun
is this so?

have been grinding Furina artifacts everyday on all three servers. So far, have been luckiest in Europe. Almost completed her Golden Troupe set.

will also build Shinobu after building Furina. Was impressed by her performance in a Furina dendro team during Misty Dungeon event. Thankfully, I have her on all servers. Hmm, still have to decide what build of Shinobu is best for dendro team.
Old 2023-11-21, 05:35   Link #1279
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
have been grinding Furina artifacts everyday on all three servers. So far, have been luckiest in Europe. Almost completed her Golden Troupe set.
Yea, I've also been lucky with the golden troupe set, most of them have nice substats, like double crit and ER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
will also build Shinobu after building Furina. Was impressed by her performance in a Furina dendro team during Misty Dungeon event. Thankfully, I have her on all servers. Hmm, still have to decide what build of Shinobu is best for dendro team.
Atm, I run Shinobu on the Flower of Paradise Lost set since I have her on a hyperbloom team
Old 2023-11-21, 10:16   Link #1280
Liddo-kun
is this so?

it's crazy, with 4 condensed resin in hand. I'm going in to the Golden Troupe domain each day in Asia, Europe, and America. Have never done this sort of thing before. I guess Furina is just that charismatic.
each server, I have a different method of eliminating the meks.
Spoiler:

my goal is each piece of artifact should have 10% or more Crit Rate, so at the bare minimum I have approx 50% crit from artifacts. Using a Crit Damage circlet, so the crit hits have more punch to them. As an example, here is my circlet in EU. Going for crit rate and hp% sub stats. Not going for ER on sub stats, because using Favonius Sword as weapon. Spent all fates getting Furina to C1, sadly don't have resources to pull for Splendor of Tranquil Waters.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Atm, I run Shinobu on the Flower of Paradise Lost set since I have her on a hyperbloom team
that's an elemental mastery build I assume? Circlet, Goblet, Sands all EM main stat?

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2023-11-21 at 17:19.

Tags
gacha game, genshin impact