AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-12-21, 08:29   Link #49381
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Maybe there is a good side to this after all - we won't be bother by these pesky self-insert Stu for sometime.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 09:00   Link #49382
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
"Please don't tease Ichika too much"

"Fufufu, silly girl. I know deep down he's happy, besides it's just harmless prank right?"

".....I think it's useless to talk with you anymore" her tone turned hostile for a moment, only to become melancholic later "Do as you wish, kaichou..."

"Wait, wait... it's been so long since we talk, don't be so hardheaded, Ichika-kun... or should I call you Ichika-san now?"

"I don't need to talk with someone who pay zero fucks about people's rights to refuse"

"Whoa, what a foul mouth"
Oh boy, here comes the shitstorm
Old 2013-12-21, 09:27   Link #49383
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Wait a second... Why Chifuyu is the least one changed?
Old 2013-12-21, 09:29   Link #49384
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Wait a second... Why Chifuyu is the least one changed?
OOC is a serious business

(Man I need Tempest to rewrite all of Tatenashi scene, it's so hard to write her the way I want to)
Old 2013-12-21, 09:40   Link #49385
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Yeah... Careful or you could be maimed by White Knight? Or Should I say White Knightress?

Say, do you think that Kuzuhara is just White Knight reconfigurated? I mean, to distract attention, Tabane could had downgraded it. If not, then Mondo Grosso would had been ruled by Chifuyu.
Old 2013-12-21, 09:46   Link #49386
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Just in case you don't know that was Icchan there, and yes, she did swear and curse whenever Tate refuse to leave her alone. And because Tate is in character for the most part, she keep bugging her anyway.

What Kuzuhara? If you mean Kurokishi, we never actually see Shirokishi anti-I.S. feat onscreen, knowing Tabane probably she just upgraded it a little, but letting the flaws remain because she's too impatient to iron bugs out.
Old 2013-12-21, 09:56   Link #49387
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Tatenashi, ka... *hnnnnn* She may be cute but I'm not on her bandwagon. I guess I'll just have to go with how I interpret her character.

And if you think to change Chifuyu, the Universe (and I) will [due to the graphic nature of this content, the following has been deleted for fear of causing undo trauma]. The ones who write the rapey Chifuyu should fall under that as well. >.>
Old 2013-12-21, 09:57   Link #49388
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Weird, in all possibilities I could see, Ichika would be a nerd in the Mahou IS world. An expeted result after Getting a Encyclopedia Spell Book when he was 7, plus spending too much time in the Library and Tabane. What do you think of Ichika with a glasses and wizard cloak?

Move aside, hmm... Does Cecilia has enough material to be a runaway princess? I plan to make her parents died in a revolution attempt.
Old 2013-12-21, 10:05   Link #49389
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Tatenashi, ka... *hnnnnn* She may be cute but I'm not on her bandwagon. I guess I'll just have to go with how I interpret her character.

And if you think to change Chifuyu, the Universe (and I) will [due to the graphic nature of this content, the following has been deleted for fear of causing undo trauma]. The ones who write the rapey Chifuyu should fall under that as well. >.>
TBH this looks like bashing because we haven't seen the story from Tate's side, and because neither can convey their message well this result in constant conflict that simply can't be resolved until someone dominate or get dominated.

Tate is not allowed to back down no matter what, raised and dictated like that as far as she can remember, and she knew it made some people (including her beloved sister) suffer but isn't allowed to do otherwise. This 'MUH SUPERIORITY' attitude is nothing but concrete-hard fabrication that's cannot be shattered, much like how cold and asinine Chifuyu is to anything.
Quote:
Move aside, hmm... Does Cecilia has enough material to be a runaway princess? I plan to make her parents died in a revolution attempt.
WAT
Old 2013-12-21, 10:05   Link #49390
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Weird, in all possibilities I could see, Ichika would be a nerd in the Mahou IS world. An expeted result after Getting a Encyclopedia Spell Book when he was 7, plus spending too much time in the Library and Tabane. What do you think of Ichika with a glasses and wizard cloak?

Doubt it.... Judging from Canon Ichika....

He is more of like a slacker dude who will try his best to get away from study as much as possible until Chifuyu show up. (Read: When people talk about magic, he is most likely to be confuse by all the terminology)

But Charlotte probably fit it better considering that she appear rather knowledge in the canon
Old 2013-12-21, 10:11   Link #49391
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Like I said before, this is a complete AU. Beside, having a monster - A.K.A Dragoon inside you isn't exactly the most comfortable thing. Plus, his sister is now the Chief of a Human Settlement. The last safe one.

Vampire Tatenashi. Anyone thirsty for blood?
Old 2013-12-21, 10:39   Link #49392
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
"Please don't tease Ichika too much, Sarashiki-sempai."

"Fufufu, silly girl. I know deep down he's happy - it's just the way guys are. Besides it's just harmless prank right?"

".....I think it's useless to talk with you anymore" her tone turned hostile for a moment, only to become melancholic later "Do as you wish, kaichou-san..."

"Wait, wait~ It's been so long since we talked like this. Don't be so stubborn, Ichika-kun... or should I call you 'Ichika-san' now?"

"I don't need to talk with someone who pays zero fucks about people's rights to refuse when they need to."

"Whoa, such a foul mouth. What did I do?"
Tried my hand at it...
Old 2013-12-21, 11:00   Link #49393
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Better, actually.
Old 2013-12-21, 18:28   Link #49394
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Tried my hand at it...

Nope, last sentence should be:

"Wow, what a foul mouth. Looks like onee-san is going to discipline you a bit."

@Zero: I think fireminer means Kurezakura, actually I am too lazy to find the correct spelling. He meant the IS that Chifuyu used in the second Mondo Grosse.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 18:41   Link #49395
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Eh, yeah for a normal student, she might have said that...but in Mirrorverse, Icchan is anything but normal - possibly the best student with a chance of fighting Tatenashi equally, or so my understanding is of the power-ranking between them. Icchan has proven herself to be a more than adequate inheritor of Chifuyu's legendary status - that and Tatenashi doesn't want to antagonize Icchan too much since she wants Icchan on her side.

But I'm firing one-eye blind here - I'm not sure of the scenes before this, or after.

As for Shiroshiki and Kurezakura... I believe that Kurezakura was built with Chifuyu in mind moreso than Shiroshiki was. Shiroshiki was designed off a base model then adjusted for Chifuyu. Kurezakura was designed with Chifuyu in mind. ...if she did get it straight from Tabane... if it's a core that she just got via 'normal' means... *shrugs*
Old 2013-12-21, 19:55   Link #49396
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Shirokishi has giant laser cannon and wide blade, this doesn't suit high speed strike Chifuyu always possess.
Old 2013-12-21, 19:57   Link #49397
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Series ended.

Angry Wavehawk is Angry. More than normal so.

Must write fic. Not good idea. RAGE pressure high.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 20:00   Link #49398
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

So, does that mean Wing Blade is appropriate for Chifuyu?
Old 2013-12-21, 20:03   Link #49399
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Depends, do you think Chifuyu LIKE flashy, useless acrobatics and moves*?

* Cecilia demonstration flight
Old 2013-12-21, 20:04   Link #49400
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Wing blade... lol. Sorry, the thought of it with Chifuyu piloting it... she'd loathe it. Flying headfirst at someone like that? Noooo~

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest