Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2011-09-29, 15:52   Link #41
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baragan View Post
Does gaara posses a magnetic release like his father
It is not fully understood how Gaara controls the sand so well (presumably he just coats the sand with his chakra, then moves the sand around much the same as a puppeteer moves an automaton), but it is not magnetic (I'm not even sure if Gaara's dad used magnetic release. Was that mentioned during the fight?).
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 06:32   Link #42
HasuMasu
*Artist

No, it was just carried along with his sand.
Old 2011-09-30, 07:20   Link #43
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Mizukage is pretty awesome, as a character. But ah well, better dead then plot-screwed.
Old 2011-09-30, 17:42   Link #44
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
But ah well, better dead then plot-screwed.
this concept has merit.

er.. on another matter.. you know, I am totally at a loss, what will happen next chapter Will Gara pull another golden marvel out of his ass, or will Naruto save the day?
Old 2011-10-01, 01:12   Link #45
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
er.. on another matter.. you know, I am totally at a loss, what will happen next chapter Will Gara pull another golden marvel out of his ass, or will Naruto save the day?
Whatever happens, let's just hope it's not going to be the latter . . . again.
Old 2011-10-02, 12:19   Link #46
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
The Third Tsuchikage suggested that the clone jutsu drains the Mizukage so much that it even cuts into his stamina, and the only reason he avoided getting sealed the last time was that clone ripping away seal tags. The fight should more or less be over at this point.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 13:57   Link #47
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
The Third Tsuchikage suggested that the clone jutsu drains the Mizukage so much that it even cuts into his stamina, and the only reason he avoided getting sealed the last time was that clone ripping away seal tags. The fight should more or less be over at this point.
Yes, Mizukage's speech suggested that this was a Gaara centered fight, showing him grow up to the task, that is being the leading general of the entire army. It's interesting how Kishimoto makes Gaara first kazekage and then leader of the army without him having to prove to anyone that he is capable of being such a leader, those who complain about Naruto or Sasuke leveling up too fast should also complain about this. Also consider that the other kages and village advisors should have information about Gaara's childhood insanity issues, which makes their trust even less logical. But of course every time Gaara shows them that they were right trusting him, and this chapter seems to be such a moment of glory for Gaara, so i think Naruto won't have anything to do here.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 13:59   Link #48
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
It is not fully understood how Gaara controls the sand so well (presumably he just coats the sand with his chakra, then moves the sand around much the same as a puppeteer moves an automaton), but it is not magnetic (I'm not even sure if Gaara's dad used magnetic release. Was that mentioned during the fight?).
His mom probably just sealed herself into him. Highly unlikely she died of childbirth. He was so tiny that she could be walking down a street and he could've fallen out and she wouldn't even have noticed.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-03, 05:29   Link #49
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
It's interesting how Kishimoto makes Gaara first kazekage and then leader of the army without him having to prove to anyone that he is capable of being such a leader, those who complain about Naruto or Sasuke leveling up too fast should also complain about this. Also consider that the other kages and village advisors should have information about Gaara's childhood insanity issues, which makes their trust even less logical. But of course every time Gaara shows them that they were right trusting him, and this chapter seems to be such a moment of glory for Gaara, so i think Naruto won't have anything to do here.
hmmm...i remember complaining about it. or at least i found it strange that they chose him when they could have picked the tsuchikage or someone more senior. as for him becoming kazekage, he did talk about how difficult it was for him to attain that position. i believe the council of suna decided upon it thinking it was the best way for them to control the jinchuuriki. he was made kazekage not to lead but to become a puppet of sorts.
Old 2011-10-03, 12:59   Link #50
noNameUnop
I am the only Brain user.

hi guys .. i know this is off topic... but could you talk about my theary who tobi is.... my evidence there aswell check it plz
noNameUnop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-03, 14:53   Link #51
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by noNameUnop View Post
hi guys .. i know this is off topic... but could you talk about my theary who tobi is.... my evidence there aswell check it plz
Tobi = Madara
Old 2011-10-03, 20:23   Link #52
GusGus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
It's interesting how Kishimoto makes Gaara first kazekage and then leader of the army without him having to prove to anyone that he is capable of being such a leader, those who complain about Naruto or Sasuke leveling up too fast should also complain about this.
Most of Gara's development has happened offscreen, so I can't really say much about that, but being the kazekage seem kind of alright, he looks to be a smart ninja and the strongest in his village by far. His power development has been alright too, there are not big stupid power ups.

Naruto and Sasuke are just monsters getting insane power ups here and there, just because the writer can't think of something better to keep the manga "interesting".
GusGus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 07:30   Link #53
james0246

Chapter 558 Discussion Thread has been opened. Please move all relevant discussions to the new thread.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 03:11   Link #54
cassidyfenty22

I laughed when the former kage to whom gaara caught with his sand spoke regarding naruto and gaara. Pointing out that one foolish boy and a very serious one. You make a great team together.

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion