AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-04-23, 23:26   Link #41
mors86

At least she is the hottest? Better-looking than Miria and Fina anyway (I only saw a single cover, not sure if Lilim/Catteleya/Enora etc have been illustrated yet).

IMHO, at least...
mors86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-23, 23:34   Link #42
Indalecio
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Indalecio Send a message via AIM to Indalecio Send a message via Yahoo to Indalecio
Quote:
Originally Posted by mors86 View Post
At least she is the hottest? Better-looking than Miria and Fina anyway (I only saw a single cover, not sure if Lilim/Catteleya/Enora etc have been illustrated yet).

IMHO, at least...
Spoiler for Lilim & Cattleya:
Indalecio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-24, 01:36   Link #43
Lionhaart

So basically the romance ending isn't clear and is based off on reader imagination , right guys? Right? Right? (Lemme know if her bride was mentioned pls~)

Demwit fina !! And here I thought author had matured!! probably he did this because of backlash at sevens ending
Lionhaart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-24, 02:46   Link #44
iambill10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhaart View Post
So basically the romance ending isn't clear and is based off on reader imagination , right guys? Right? Right? (Lemme know if her bride was mentioned pls~)

Demwit fina !! And here I thought author had matured!! probably he did this because of backlash at sevens ending
Dragoon came first before Sevens
iambill10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-24, 03:02   Link #45
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhaart View Post

He ended up with Izumi, and honestly Izumi is the best wife he can get[troublesome double faced loli, tsundere dragoonX2[another one added later], elf sister[one of them turned into yandere], dokan wolf girl, a homo[fended by izumi barrier], flocks of beast girl who offer themselves to become his slave[they even prepared slavery collar which made Rudel awakened from his mofumofu Adventure[actually ended by Izumi due to Rudel plea]]]

By the way They're exchanging love chocolate on Valentine since they already aware of their love to Each other[event in Rudel 4th Year], but Rudel position is problematic[and even more problematic later after job advancement]
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-24, 04:38   Link #46
Lionhaart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
The completely unreasonable hatred of Rudel in the beginning is confusing. Did I miss something? There wasn't even a flimsy excuse given.
it's external force of game or you can say very core setting of game , Rudel was kind of antagonist of game not to mention setting was that he was hated by parents and amount of people in original game work
External force of Game was what forced whole plot into cliche and it also serves as counter effect of argument like "wtf whole plot is too forced" "why does everyone hates him? This doesn't makes sense"

I'll mention example of external force

. He felt something close to an obsession forcing him to leave his room.

. “What is this? This has never happened before…”

[[He spoke as he put on just enough clothing that he wouldn’t be embarrassed if seen walking around. Even if he walked around the academy- the immediate area around the boys’ dorm to be precise- ‘this isn’t the place,’ a strange feeling resounded through his head… oh whatever! He let his legs move as they fancied.

And where his feet led him… was the girl’s dorm."

^ the cliched girls dorm room event (as it event present in original game)

2. (No matter how many times we redid it, all the strong foes ended up in this block. Even after redoing the drawing five separate times… that child’s path is a harsh one.)

^ the cliched tournament match settings

Well I hope my explanation is enough if not then ur question is also cliched and even gods won't be able to.convince you LoL
Old 2017-04-24, 04:40   Link #47
Lionhaart

Quote:
Originally Posted by iambill10 View Post
Dragoon came first before Sevens
Ah... But still ending of seven came first I suppose x.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
He ended up with Izumi, and honestly Izumi is the best wife he can get[troublesome double faced loli, tsundere dragoonX2[another one added later], elf sister[one of them turned into yandere], dokan wolf girl, a homo[fended by izumi barrier], flocks of beast girl who offer themselves to become his slave[they even prepared slavery collar which made Rudel awakened from his mofumofu Adventure[actually ended by Izumi due to Rudel plea]]]

By the way They're exchanging love chocolate on Valentine since they already aware of their love to Each other[event in Rudel 4th Year], but Rudel position is problematic[and even more problematic later after job advancement]

I see thanks for answer, well I remember that when basyle made her entry I was perplexed because izumi was enough as main love interest but then I got my mind ntred by fina ~
Old 2017-04-24, 06:04   Link #48
mors86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indalecio View Post
Spoiler for Lilim & Cattleya:
Yup, now that I've seen them I still stand by my earlier statement.

Thanks for the cover!
mors86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-25, 20:24   Link #49
xTachibana

Fina best girl, where's my harem!
xTachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-28, 13:23   Link #50
SinfulClown

Well works for me instead of romance i will focus on comedy
SinfulClown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-08, 15:59   Link #51
Breimn

Someone posted vol 1-3 raw & llustrations . Do not ask where cause you can easily find it.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-18, 09:00   Link #52
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Probably necro, but...

I heard somewhere that aside from Izumi, all the other girls become Hero boy's wives?
Old 2018-04-18, 09:03   Link #53
Breimn

No, they arent. Hero has his own harem made up by charas that dont matter.
MC just goes after worst girl and doesnt care about others.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-18, 09:08   Link #54
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
No, they arent. Hero has his own harem made up by charas that dont matter.
MC just goes after worst girl and doesnt care about others.
What about the dragoon Lilim?
Old 2018-04-18, 09:20   Link #55
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
Theorically he is in love with worst girl(and she loves him back )but she doesnt appear in the ending at all. No info on wheter they married at all .No, you only see him continuing to happily work as dragoon reading letters from his friends.
And then a few hundred years timeskip to his dragon's POV
Spoiler for raw:
I think I understand why this became the first novel to ever be dropped by yoraikun.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-18, 10:55   Link #56
pervypig

Pity, cos it actually had promise before getting bogged down by all that harem shat...
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-18, 11:05   Link #57
wuhugm
Confused Shark

The author of Sevens only has fulfilled romance at the ending, or even worse, like this novel, obscure ending
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-18, 11:19   Link #58
pervypig

I was talking about that thing about a game character being the MC instead of a reincarnated guy - if he had followed up on that instead of getting distracted with all the petting it might actually shine above the tons of game-reincarnation stories out there.
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-11, 20:10   Link #59
solgera

What happened to his brother and sister from same mother?

Tags
hard-working mc, honest mc, understimated mc, weak become strong