AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2017-11-09, 22:41   Link #2441
Lucidrago

Yeah sorry about that. I meant Rias.

And just because someone is strong in one area doesn't mean they're strong in the other. When it comes to power output, Issei surpasses Vali. When it comes to speed, Kiba surpasses Issei. Like for example in a video game just because my attack power is higher than yours mean that I'm stronger than you especially if I'm at Level 14 and you're at Level 53.
Lucidrago is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-09, 23:54   Link #2442
vietthai96
Dark Slayer

Not perfect, but always get the best thing. I'm not hate Rias, i just found that Sona as a character are better than Rias =))

Beside, like i said Sona power is pretty average, same as Seekvaira, if they go to frontline against a powerhouse team with powerhouse king they will get defeat early. Sairaorg, Issei is obviously far stronger than Sona(same as Seekvaira) in term of fighting capability, Rias is an exceptional even for a high class devil, and PoD is exceptional ability as well
Old 2017-11-10, 07:08   Link #2443
B214

Rias has better servants but less skill in using them while Sona has less powerful servants but more skills in using them. Seems kinda like a way to balance out between those two.
B214 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-10, 09:13   Link #2444
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Rias needs to change her fighting style to one that will allow her to come to the front lines fight by herself if needed. If her skill as a King isn't good enough, but she has power, she should capitalize on the power (of course, she should do so in such a way that doesn't make her get bad reviews). I wonder if that's what her new fighting style is about that surprised the Vali team in their match. Either way, she needs to be able to fight one-on-one against powerful opponents.

[My Signature size should be completely fine; I even checked it. So what's the problem?]
DragonOsman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-10, 11:00   Link #2445
B214

Well if we were to actually rate the King under strategy thinking i think it would probably be around

Sona - 10/10
Rias - 7/10
Sairaorg - 6.5/10
Ise - 3/10

at the moment. I'm giving Rias a bit higher than Sairaorg since we've seen Rias led her team as opposed to Sairaorg.
B214 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-10, 11:01   Link #2446
Lucidrago

Rias is a powerful opponent herself so she's already capable of that.

EDIT: And despite Sairaorg being a power idiot, he has a more well-balanced peerage compare to Rias'. Kuisha's Hole ability. Misteeta's Trick Vanish. Liban's Gravity Jail. Ladora's Dragonification. What I mean is that his peerage is useful for various things and have a more unique mix-up of abilities than Rias'. Like how it was said that Sona had a more well-balanced peerage than Rias.
Lucidrago is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-10, 19:59   Link #2447
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, but Rias can't fight at close-range. I just hope her new fighting style that she reveals in the match against the Vali Team covers for that.

@B214: Yeah, Ise's own strategic thinking skills are bad. But a King is also evaluated on how will he/she can use his/her servants, and Ise has shown he can rely on Ravel well in the strategy department, which is a good thing because Ravel is good at that stuff.

[My Signature size should be completely fine; I even checked it. So what's the problem?]
DragonOsman is online now   Reply With Quote