AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-07-03, 17:58   Link #1
rasedori
akatsuki member

[manga] Sasuke stronger than Naruto

if naruto didnt have the nine tails sasuke would be much stronger, but tell me what u think
rasedori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-03, 18:17   Link #2
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Well yeah, but if naruto acctually used the 9 tails no one could beat him, except Yandaime but HE's DEAD. But naruto's own power is still impressive in itself. Naruto just before the time skip showed massive increase in power, so much so that Sasuke was threatened by it. He was the only person to make Gaara serious enough to go into the bijuu form and

But after the time skip, it looks like Naruto looks like a complete joke next to Sasuke. He showed "potential" to be godly when he used Kage Bushin against Kakshi, and when he stopped the old lady attacking Kakashi in the sand village, but alas this wasnt to be, he's nearly as much of a joke as the fillers show him to be.
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 02:24   Link #3
jcc2k4
boku wa kamisama desu

the same argument would go for sauske, if he didn't have the sharingun he would suck aswell. Naruto in full transformation (9tails) would completely own everything in the narutoverse, there would be no contendors.
jcc2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 05:23   Link #4
Bakaaa

yea what s the point saying if he didnt have this or that since they have it and will keep it for now ...
we dont know the extend of their true powers yet
exept that 3-4 tail kyubied naruto is a good match for oro
and sasuke still hasnt show his new powers as well (no CS)

and about their reunion did it came to your mind that naruto just finished his fight against oro and did waste a HUGE amount of chakra, so u you understand why he didnt do anything in front of sasuke.
Bakaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 06:43   Link #5
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

With the Sharingan now ables to supress the chakra of the Kyubi Naruto was pretty much done for anyway.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 07:08   Link #6
shikamaru_kun
Thunder King

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasedori
if naruto didnt have the nine tails sasuke would be much stronger, but tell me what u think
As said above, if Sasuke didn't have Sharingan and CS then half the characters would be able to beat him. Every character has something, Neji has his Byakugan, Kiba has his dog, Gaara has Shukaku, Haku has his Water Bloodline and Sakura has.... Anyway...

If you take away stuff like that from all the characters you're left with Rock Lee the hard worker who doesn't rely on anything, Shikamaru the genius who even without shadows could probably think of a strategy and Sakura who....

No offence, it kind of sounds like a Sasuke FanBoy thing to say....

Edit : But supposedly Naruto's new training will make him stronger....
shikamaru_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 08:05   Link #7
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
With the Sharingan now ables to supress the chakra of the Kyubi Naruto was pretty much done for anyway.

Even though Yamato said Naruto was strong enough without using kyuubi chakra....

Still of course Sasuke would win, he would beat anybody in Naruto so it's not very fair to Naruto ^^'.

Last edited by Rachy; 2006-07-04 at 09:31.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 08:54   Link #8
Ddadain
Autumn winds are good~

Well,

Without the Kyuubi, Naruto would be at a great disadvantage since he has no Bloodline Limit.

We haven't really seen much fighting yet, so we cannot say for certain that Naruto is weaker or Sasuke

One thing for certain is that Sasuke got a lot stronger by leaps and bounds to his former self even without releasing the cursed seal. We can even speculate that Sasuke is now stronger than Orochimaru but still is lacking in knowledge and training to beat his older brother in a fight.

That being said, we can say that for now, Sasuke is stronger because of his Bloodline limit.
Ddadain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 09:59   Link #9
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcc2k4
the same argument would go for sauske, if he didn't have the sharingun he would suck aswell. Naruto in full transformation (9tails) would completely own everything in the narutoverse, there would be no contendors.
That's a bit silly to say, since even 9tails himself got defeated by a teenage shinobi... I highly doubt that the Kyuubi is stronger with naruto then alone at full power. Currently there indeed are those stronger then yondie was at that point, so your logic is flawed.
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 10:48   Link #10
clesven

ok, sasuke vs naruto , sasuke would always win, naruto unleashed nine tails and sasuke still won. and when naruto tottally unleashes the nine tails it isnt naruto fighting it is the nine tails taking over his body.
clesven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 10:50   Link #11
clesven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddadain
Well,

Without the Kyuubi, Naruto would be at a great disadvantage since he has no Bloodline Limit.

We haven't really seen much fighting yet, so we cannot say for certain that Naruto is weaker or Sasuke

One thing for certain is that Sasuke got a lot stronger by leaps and bounds to his former self even without releasing the cursed seal. We can even speculate that Sasuke is now stronger than Orochimaru but still is lacking in knowledge and training to beat his older brother in a fight.

That being said, we can say that for now, Sasuke is stronger because of his Bloodline limit.
you cant freagin speculate sasuke is stronger then orochimaru, wtf are you smoking. it goes itachi then orochimaru if you skip the other members of itachis group who arent that important, they're just in the shadows.
clesven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 11:31   Link #12
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
Even though Yamato said Naruto was strong enough without using kyuubi chakra....
Strong enough not to rely on something as dangerous as the Kyubi, yes.
Strong enough to stand a chance against Sasuke at this point without the Kyubi, not even close.

But it's training time for Naruto right now so we will get to see some real skills to close the gap soon.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 11:48   Link #13
vega98767
Matchstick Kid

Well take away Sharingan and Sasuke is still a great Ninja. Sure a Hyuga or Gaara could probably beat him but it definetly wouldn't make Sasuke the worst. Sasuke is talented enough to use new jutsus (wish they'd give him more besides Hosenka and Gogajin-no jutsu, spellings probably wrong im sure).

Thing i like about Sasuke is that hes talented in all aspects. He knows how to do ninjutsus well and hes an above average Taijutsu user.

Naruto on the otherhand is practically useless without the Kyubi. Hopefully this new jutsu he learns will help him be a better ninja but I can't see Naruto being able to beat Chouji without any help from Kyubi.
vega98767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 11:50   Link #14
Zek
Eyebrows...

At this point, Sasuke is stronger than Naruto even with the Kyuubi. Naruto can't grow tails while Sasuke is around. It's not even a contest. Otherwise Naruto wouldn't be getting this training session right now.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 12:43   Link #15
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

Repost - if you think about the physics of the matter, it should be the perfect counter for the chidori, as it takes the force from the straight jab and thrusts it to the sides using its spin, therefore if the rasengan has as much chakra as the chidori in it, it should counter it. Therefore naruto is just too weak.

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 12:54   Link #16
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasedori
if naruto didnt have the nine tails sasuke would be much stronger,

I used to think that too but now I'm not so sure. It seems like everyone has something that gives them an advantage, whether its enhancing pills, Biju, Kekkei Genkai, or Weapons. It's not about your advantage it's about how you use it. Just like Sasuke had to train to master the Sharingan the powers of the Kyubi didn't reveal itself until Naruto was strong enough to handle it. The majority of the fights Naruto has been in he's handle with his own power except when he really needs it. Besides when Naruto and Sasuke fought both times (pre time skip) they were both on equal grounds, Sasuke had his Kekkei Genkai and Cursed Seal level 1 and 2, and Naruto has the power of the Kyubi. As for the question of whether Sasuke would be way stronger than Naruto without Kyubi, It's already been proven that Naruto can match Sasuke in a fight, and in there first fight (in the infamous water tower scene) Naruto's Rasengan appeared to be far more powerful.
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 12:55   Link #17
Ddadain
Autumn winds are good~

Quote:
Originally Posted by clesven
you cant freagin speculate sasuke is stronger then orochimaru, wtf are you smoking. it goes itachi then orochimaru if you skip the other members of itachis group who arent that important, they're just in the shadows.
I would have to disagree with you. You have to remember that Orochimaru can't beat Itachi SINCE he doesn't have any counter for the Sharingan. Besides that, 3 out of 4 kinds of jutsus are ineffective against the Sharingan. That only leaves Orochimaru to use forbidden/secret jutsus which Sasuke should know by now aswell. Besides that, there are some clues of Orochimaru's "cautiousness" around Sasuke implying that the Master-student/container ~a term more appropriate~ relationship is now in fact not valid.

It remains a fact that without a Bloodline Limit or super-genius, you can't be too domineering in narutoverse. Orochimaru might have super-genius but Sasuke has both the BEST Bloodline Limit and super-genius as well. Thus we can "SPECULATE" that by now Sasuke would be stronger, if not equally as strong as Orochimaru.

But, as for the topic, we cannot really say who IS stronger right now. It SEEMS that Sasuke has got everything going for him, but I hardly DOUBT that Naruto only grew a tincy bit during the 2 and a half year training he did with Jiraiya as his PRIVATE master/bodyguard.

In Naruto II, Naruto has only shown us 1 IMPROVED jutsu, the giant sized, double handed Rasengan. And the rest are all Naruto fighting Jinchuuruki-fied. So, we cannot say for certain how much Naruto has grown. I highly doubt that in the space of 2 and a half years, Naruto had grown so little considering that from the start of the manga, it would have only been 1-2 years, but that's beside the point.
Ddadain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-05, 17:07   Link #18
jcc2k4
boku wa kamisama desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamme
That's a bit silly to say, since even 9tails himself got defeated by a teenage shinobi... I highly doubt that the Kyuubi is stronger with naruto then alone at full power. Currently there indeed are those stronger then yondie was at that point, so your logic is flawed.

I wouldn't say that. Yondie is dead. kyubbi is still alive (somewhat), ergo the kyubbi won the battle. There is still a chance he could break the seal and escape to be free once again.

There have been multiple threads about this exact subject and they always succumb to the fanboys and fangirls.
jcc2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-05, 17:55   Link #19
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

he dissapated the kyubi's chakra, he didnt/couldnt defeat the kyubi himself

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 00:04   Link #20
Neji_Hyuuga

Location: Indonesia, the country of multiple cultural backgrounds...visit my country guys. It's very beutiful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave View Post

Still of course Sasuke would win, he would beat anybody in Naruto so it's not very fair to Naruto ^^'.
Ehmmmm......Ehmmmmm......face it Sasuke is blessed with a bloodline heritage and the curse seal. Naruto is also blessed with Kyuubi so you can't say " if Naruto don't have Kyuubi....or if Kyuubi wasn't inside of Naruto....blablabla...."
The truth is, Naruto wasn't in the mood of fighting Sasuke in their latest encounter. He was still shocked. If Naruto chose not to hesitate and went all out against Sasuke...You can't predict the outcome cause last time Sasuke in his lvl2 curse seal was equal to Naruto's one tails.

What's this about Sasuke surpressing Kyuubi's chakra and then everyone suddenly state " wow he's stronger than Naruto..."
Sasuke surpresses Kyuubi's chakra and suddenly you blow of and say " mu god He's more powerful than Yondaime..." The fact is, Kyuubi was still under the Shiki Fuu In. Sasuke, Naruto and even Yamato could easily surpress the chakra. THe differences are, Sasuke may have some relations to Kyuubi relating his bloodline.
Naruto in the other hand had always sought to use Kyuubi's chakra. Don't forget that Sandaime was once surprised cause Naruto was capable of using Kyuubi's chakra in a stabile condition ( when he fought Neji in the chuunin exam ). There are many ways to surpress Kyuubi's chakra since he's still influenced by Yondaime's Shiki Fuu In. Remeber Oro using the 5 seals to disrupt Naruto's chakra flow and Kyuubi's chakra flow during the chuunin exam at the Death forest?

You can't state that Sasu is better than Naru cause of the latest events that had occured. THe thing is that their still equal...until their fated show down in the near future. Cause Naruto is the main character he would win the fight but it doesn't mean he's stronger. I love the concept of these two are equals!!!!
Neji_Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote