Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-04-21, 18:51   Link #41
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:

* Aizen talks about the will of the hougyoku and isn't merely to cut down the barrier between hollow & shinigami.

* The hougyoku has a will of its own and what it seeks to do is . Understand and then create what is inside people's hearts .

* So it made the vaizards true vaizards because that was Urahara's wish. It gave Inoue and Chad powers because they fretted over their own inabilities.

* Rukia was able to give Ichigo all of her shinigami power as it was her desire due to not being free of the pain she still felt over killing Kaien.

* Aizen says that now the hougyoku is a part of him he can realise that. Gin and Ichigo stop fighting and Ichigo is at Isshin's side again .

* While exclaiming how worthy the hougyoku is of its name Urahara attacks from behind. Aizen turns to see Urahara who has finally shown up .

* Aizen, Ichigo and Isshin turn to see him. Aizen: "so you came afterall Urahara Kisuke."

Quote:

* There are lots of flashback panels of Rukia and from the TBTPA arc .

* Hisagi is on the spine & Ichigo is on the Cover .

Credits : SpaceCat / Zangetsu
// Ohana

:::: The person who translated the data-books concerning is Hogyoku is a Native Japanese speaker . I can vouch for Melodymix , I used to get stuff translated from that user
Old 2010-04-21, 19:04   Link #42
Calca
Expressionless

Almost as if Aizen planned on him coming....
Old 2010-04-21, 19:47   Link #43
Lendial

finally an interesting chapter.

the orb having some sentience brings about a lot of possibilities, im sure someone mentioned it taking over aizen and becoming the real final boss...maybe far fetched but certainly not impossible knowing kubo.

this is also apparently how orihime and chad gained powers, im surprised there inst more talk about this as it was generally assumed to be ichigo's massive reiatsu leaking.
Old 2010-04-21, 21:27   Link #44
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
this is also apparently how orihime and chad gained powers, im surprised there inst more talk about this as it was generally assumed to be ichigo's massive reiatsu leaking.
I wonder if it's possible that continuous contact with Ichigo may have helped awaken their spiritual energy while the hogyouku may have played a role in determining what kinds of abilities manifested as a result.
Old 2010-04-21, 22:15   Link #45
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
I wonder if it's possible that continuous contact with Ichigo may have helped awaken their spiritual energy while the hogyouku may have played a role in determining what kinds of abilities manifested as a result.
With Aizen "lying" to Ichigo about his knowledge of Rukia, It really comes no surprise to me that Kubo would have just retcon'd the origin of their powers to say that any conclusions that characters may have made about said powers were just incorrect assumptions

it's a shame for the rest of Ichigo's classmates that Rukia was around with as they never got any of that internal-heart-wish granting radiation... Chizuru and Keigo could have developed some real babe magnet powers and Tatsuki could have gained the power of plot relevance! (y'know she so wants to be involved)
Old 2010-04-21, 22:19   Link #46
kamyu

well tatsuki and keigo did gain the ability to see ghosts and chizuru got some yuri rizer doggystyle action =P
Old 2010-04-21, 22:23   Link #47
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Urahara Bankai !!!!11
Old 2010-04-21, 23:22   Link #48
Vinak
Procrastinator

I wonder what wish Ichigo had.

edit:
(Alliteration ftw)
Old 2010-04-21, 23:28   Link #49
Lendial

maybe to protect his friends
Old 2010-04-22, 00:16   Link #50
ninjaclown

Scanlations are out.
Old 2010-04-22, 00:41   Link #51
kamyu

"... 'scuse me captain aizen. did i interrupt your grand speech?"
Old 2010-04-22, 00:48   Link #52
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Rofl. Next thing you know is Urahara is gonna say "Aizen....I've known of its' true power all along!"

Nice chapter. Bleach>Naruto>One Piece for this week.
Old 2010-04-22, 01:16   Link #53
demon2004

Cool golden week

whats golden week dose this mean no bleach manga next week
Old 2010-04-22, 01:17   Link #54
orangejuicetang

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
"... 'scuse me captain aizen. did i interrupt your grand speech?"
Despite everything, Gin has all the best lines.

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
Old 2010-04-22, 01:38   Link #55
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
With Aizen "lying" to Ichigo about his knowledge of Rukia, It really comes no surprise to me that Kubo would have just retcon'd the origin of their powers to say that any conclusions that characters may have made about said powers were just incorrect assumptions
I just read the scanlations and I think there might be some truth to my theory after all providing the translation was accurate. Because the chapter specifically highlighted the creation of Chad and Orihime's unique *abilities*. It does not however mention anything about awakening their latent spiritual energy in the first place. So that was probably still Ichigo's doing depending on how you look at it. Although this revelation forces me to consider the possibility that the hougyoku influenced fate to make Ichigo awaken their spiritual energy. And If that's the case, then the hougyoku really could be blamed for it all in a sense.

Speaking of fate, it took me a minute to realize the hougyoku has the ability to influence it. In a sense, it's kind of reminiscent to a death note except over 9000 times cheaper since what it can influence isn't limited to just one thing. In that sense, it's the only thing more hax than complete hypnosis and rejection. The stronger you are, the more limitless the possibilities become. It's also a tool that can continue to grant Kubo easy explanations for practically anything that has happened and will happen from this point onwards as even the most unlikely, hard to explain, and coincidental of events can be traced back to and blamed on the orb. *points at hougyoku--rukia topic*

Bravo Kubo...bravo. For the record I haven't yet decided if my previous sentence is to be a sarcastic remark or a serious remark.
Old 2010-04-22, 01:40   Link #56
gameboy234

What the crap is will of the hougyoku? Seem very crappy and lousy story telling.
Old 2010-04-22, 01:46   Link #57
CCLemon

So... the Hougyoku is Lambdadelta in ball form.

"The power to grant the wishes of those who have the power to achieve them", 'nuff said?
Old 2010-04-22, 02:14   Link #58
orangejuicetang

So Lambdadelta has secretly been trolling everybody the entire time? Why do I feel like that would make more sense?

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
Old 2010-04-22, 02:16   Link #59
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

after reading this chapter, i'm starting to think aizen isn't in control of this thing.

who or what is aizen!?

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-04-22, 02:34   Link #60
Gin
*Artist

All this Hogyoku business is starting to remind me of LotR. After this battle will be an arc where Ichigo has to find a way to revive Yamamoto, so Yama can use his Bankai to destroy the Hogyoku.

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread