AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-26, 21:15   Link #9801
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I want to introduce him as a terrorist(it'd cause varied reactions, hard to control and predict what happens but I just want to try), he's roomed with Ichika still. Why? Because in the 2-3 weeks in America before Rong is transferred to ISA he is visited by a school staff representative to check his stability. He was okay during their "talk". And he's a man, awkward moment is awkward.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 21:22   Link #9802
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

*Facepalm*

Well, if you want to, just... be careful.
Old 2011-11-26, 21:23   Link #9803
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - It would depend if his actions are shown as well. As we said earlier, showing him killing innocent civilians us gonna make almost everyone around him have a hard time talking to him. If it was self defense or killing criminals, maybe they'll think it's okay. If it was killing innocent people, then they'll definitely have a hard time talking with him.

EDIT: @ Senpai - Is a stab through the stomach area usually fatal?

Last edited by Eratas123; 2011-11-26 at 21:35.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 21:41   Link #9804
demino_hellsin
That one guy

No one would know the details of his past. There are rumors spreading about the specifics and I've thought of a character that would do that.

Basically, Rong says "Hi, I'm a terrorist." but everything he does screams "Hardworking student"
Old 2011-11-26, 21:41   Link #9805
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@Eras
Depends, I think hitting some organ are less-fatal than others, yet more dangerous in long term. For example, hitting the guts (colon) while not causing heavy bleeding, the infection can be VERY lethal if not treated in few hours. Inversely, hitting vital organs such as kidney and liver can cause heavy bleeding and you'll die in few MINUTES.

@Demino
If that's the case then it'll be fine, everyone would look at him silly, just don't do that too often or readers will accuse that everyone is OOC. I still against him roomed with Ichika however, too far-fetched.
Old 2011-11-26, 21:44   Link #9806
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - Do you plan to reveal it at some point to the cast or just leave it?

@ Senpai - Alright, what if the thing that stabbed him was one of Arachne's tentacles.
Old 2011-11-26, 21:47   Link #9807
demino_hellsin
That one guy

They'll take his declaration seriously at some point. Pending on the circumstances a ghost will come back to haunt him
Old 2011-11-26, 21:48   Link #9808
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

How do I knew? I don't even knew the size of the tentacles and if they're more dangerous than they're appear (for example, serrated edge etc).
Old 2011-11-26, 21:59   Link #9809
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - I meant if they know his actions and what he did, not if they take his declaration seriously or not.

@ Senpai - I'd imagine it's more like the size of regular combat tentacles (about the size of a teenagers palm) and the the edges aren't serrated, only the tip will be sharp.
Old 2011-11-26, 22:03   Link #9810
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@era-era: that's going to be the interesting part. Judge a man by his past, or his present? Hence Rong's question to Fillia in his profile "Can a monster become a man?" It's another way of me saying, "I'll see what happens "
Old 2011-11-26, 22:04   Link #9811
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- If you ask me, that's probably not the only reason. I'm thinking Dunois Industries are invovled in other shady deals. Why else would they use Charlotte for this operation to get Ichika's info?
Because if they didn't do that, then there would be no Charu moe.
Old 2011-11-26, 22:08   Link #9812
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - I'd imagine it's more like the size of regular combat tentacles (about the size of a teenagers palm) and the the edges aren't serrated, only the tip will be sharp.
Lethal, period. Especially if said tentacles also burst in the back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
Because if they didn't do that, then there would be no Charu moe.
Pah... Favoritism. Instead of fixing everyone's character BASED on Char, Izuru broke her.
Old 2011-11-26, 22:11   Link #9813
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - Then I wish you good luck. That's going to be hard to write since Rong's actions aren't easy to swallow for most people, especially the IS cast who have a high moral ground on a lot of things. I'll do the same thing but it'll be toned down since-

1. Irish is a jerkass and doesn't care what most of the cast thinks of him.

and

2. His actions are easier to understand since he tried to stop the bombing of civilian sites when his other teammates tried to do it and ended up getting majorly crippled because of it (Slashed neck, weak body from waking up early from comatose and near useless arms).

@ Box - Charlotte was, in their eyes, a useless bastard child till they found her high I.S sync rate and decided "Wait a minute, we can use this!". It's most likely she's the only child of the Dunoa company who's close to Ichika's age.

@ Senpai - It won't be too deep in and he has the skull suit to protect him. If it's still lethal, how about the side of the body instead?
Old 2011-11-26, 22:17   Link #9814
demino_hellsin
That one guy

What are the chances of an 11 year old going through the http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...IntoTheCockpit in an Infinite Stratos?
Old 2011-11-26, 22:21   Link #9815
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - It won't be too deep in and he has the skull suit to protect him. If it's still lethal, how about the side of the body instead?
No, the Colon would be still the best choice (a stab on the guts), but Irish will rendered helpless because of the sudden shock and change in body fluid pressure, rather than due to pain and injury.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
What are the chances of an 11 year old going through the http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...IntoTheCockpit in an Infinite Stratos?
Chances are nil, unless it's someone important enough like Tatenashi.
Old 2011-11-26, 22:21   Link #9816
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

About to publish Chapter 11, should I:

- End Athena Bouclier here and start a new story for Tsurugi's arc(odds are it'll have way more chapters)

or

- Resume with Athena Bouclier, posting the synopsis for Tsurugi's arc in the next chapter.

I'm leaning towards number 2, whatcha think?
Old 2011-11-26, 22:23   Link #9817
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Crack Fic (in the same vein as that Mock IS tournament)

Spoiler for Stratosphere Radio Ep 1:
Old 2011-11-26, 22:23   Link #9818
demino_hellsin
That one guy

can the daughter of a general work? Through circumstances I've yet to finalize she was with him, the base was attacked, turns out the general was to inspect the newly delivered IS. To save everyone, she got in the IS. Or more like fell in and started flailing around in hopes of saving everyone.
Old 2011-11-26, 22:24   Link #9819
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
About to publish Chapter 11, should I:

- End Athena Bouclier here and start a new story for Tsurugi's arc(odds are it'll have way more chapters)

or

- Resume with Athena Bouclier, posting the synopsis for Tsurugi's arc in the next chapter.

I'm leaning towards number 2, whatcha think?
Depends, if you still feature Inami prominently, I'd say two. But if he is sidelined from the spotlight, then number one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
can the daughter of a general work? Through circumstances I've yet to finalize she was with him, the base was attacked, turns out the general was to inspect the newly delivered IS. To save everyone, she got in the IS. Or more like fell in and started flailing around in hopes of saving everyone.
Is the attack unexpected? Does the girl have a GOOD reason to be there? And how exactly she ended in I.S. Hangar (usually located underground, heavily armored, or both)?

Answer these question and analyze it.
Old 2011-11-26, 22:29   Link #9820
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - Near impossible, it would have had to be planned before hand.

@ Stratos - I go with 1.

@ Zero - So where should he get attacked? He can't dodge it, it's the catalyst for his amnesia.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest