Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-02-11, 03:08   Link #961
Haruyasha
名前は?
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Aoba didn't say even one "Hina" this episode.
Yes he did, in her flashback.
Haruyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 05:18   Link #962
username31

so what is the reason Aoba can't make into that promotional video, because he isn't a handsome guy or his weird profile? poor him he like a stuntman, although his friendly nature made him ok with it...
username31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 07:02   Link #963
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by username31 View Post
so what is the reason Aoba can't make into that promotional video, because he isn't a handsome guy or his weird profile? poor him he like a stuntman, although his friendly nature made him ok with it...
While civilian youth jumped into the cockpit is easily explained in other shows how do you explain a time traveler?

Eventually Bizon learns even Aoba is from the past.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 07:06   Link #964
Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
While civilian youth jumped into the cockpit is easily explained in other shows how do you explain a time traveler?

Eventually Bizon learns even Aoba is from the past.
I wouldn't be surprise that Bizon learned this from when Aoba talked to Hina about his sitution. He probably was stalking her in the shadows like he usually does.
Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 07:47   Link #965
JaLooNz
Longtime Member

Death flags are already popping out for this show.
JaLooNz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 08:00   Link #966
Flames

i'm seeing complaints about an BGM that buddy complex supposely rip off in ep 6 around the time the pink girl was doing her interview. Anyone know what that''s about.

Edit: Nvm I figured out what BGM they are talking about it. It's from this (RED STONE)アリアン【作業用BGM】 that they are saying the composer rip-off from. I admit by listening to that it is very obvious he got inspire by the song but his mistake was he made it sound too similar to the original that it can be consider a rip-off then a homage towards it. I just hope the anime doesn't suffer because of this.

Last edited by Flames; 2014-02-11 at 15:01.
Old 2014-02-11, 15:47   Link #967
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaLooNz View Post
I see Fromm or one of the other two pilots (the Old Captain and Funky hair with freckles) going to bite it.

Also being an "extra" Coupler isn't going to end well for him.

But the Cygnus Captain is always smooth and calm. One of the most relaxed ship captains I have ever seen given his situation.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 15:52   Link #968
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaLooNz View Post
In another thread, I'm seeing a lot of people saying Fromm is going to get killed off, and that Aoba might too, but not till the very end. I rather not have another L-Elf & Haruto moment between Dio and Aoba.
greensoulreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 16:54   Link #969
Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by greensoulreaper View Post
In another thread, I'm seeing a lot of people saying Fromm is going to get killed off, and that Aoba might too, but not till the very end. I rather not have another L-Elf & Haruto moment between Dio and Aoba.
Something is going to happen to Aoba judging by futurepast!Hina didn't mention anything about him except that she met and talked to him to our Aoba. The only way Hina and Aoba is going to end up together is by time paradox. Another way they can be together is probably by the power of Aoba and Dio friendship overturning fate.
Old 2014-02-11, 17:07   Link #970
Algent

Episode 06 in a nutshell:
"OMG we could win easily right now, Let's retreat."

It's even funnier with the "Let's not give them any time to rest §§" 2min later .
Algent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 20:11   Link #971
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algent View Post
Episode 06 in a nutshell:
"OMG we could win easily right now, Let's retreat."

It's even funnier with the "Let's not give them any time to rest §§" 2min later .
Yeah, and I'm sure the commander that led that attack knew how ridiculous the outcome of that skirmish was as well. I mean, to him, some random low rank dude in a standard class Beryl mech along with just other 2 Valiancers actually did some damage to him, and pretty much out maneuvered the rest of his "elite guard" unit, even though they pretty much had the upper hand in numbers and combined firepower. His pride must've hurt.

At least we can give them credit for taking Chitose Base, but that was mostly because of Alfried.
greensoulreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 21:16   Link #972
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
The highlight for episode 6 for me was the start. "Wow we've got a great weapon that can tip the balance of this war....who the hell gave them the budget for that!?" Maybe the money came from their vacation pay .
Old 2014-02-11, 21:28   Link #973
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
The highlight for episode 6 for me was the start. "Wow we've got a great weapon that can tip the balance of this war....who the hell gave them the budget for that!?" Maybe the money came from their vacation pay .
The real highlight of episode 6, is that other than the two prototype coupling rest the of the federation's Valiancer suck in both performance and design.
Old 2014-02-11, 21:45   Link #974
jordantenney56

I guess the federation are a bunch of cheapos lmao
jordantenney56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-12, 00:42   Link #975
username31

sure they are cheapos
except the two prototype others federation's valiancer are all mass produced Beryl only with different colors...
username31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-12, 00:56   Link #976
Esclair

Fromm seems like a character with a hidden agenda.
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-12, 02:23   Link #977
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esclair View Post
Fromm seems like a character with a hidden agenda.
Seems more like a sacrificial lamb to make Aoba take the war more seriously and be less about only hina.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2014-02-12 at 02:41.
cyberdemon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-12, 02:25   Link #978
Meltyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
I see Fromm or one of the other two pilots (the Old Captain and Funky hair with freckles) going to bite it.

Also being an "extra" Coupler isn't going to end well for him.

But the Cygnus Captain is always smooth and calm. One of the most relaxed ship captains I have ever seen given his situation.
But he looks so damn sleep deprived it feels like he is just doing whatever rather than thinking it through.
Would be really hilarious if the enemy brings out a super weapon and he still remains as is.
Really funny how they bring up Coupling training, yet never try to give Aoba the training at all...
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-12, 02:43   Link #979
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltyred View Post
But he looks so damn sleep deprived it feels like he is just doing whatever rather than thinking it through.
Would be really hilarious if the enemy brings out a super weapon and he still remains as is.
Really funny how they bring up Coupling training, yet never try to give Aoba the training at all...
The training was mainly just to raise their comparability levels. Aoba got a free pass by already being highly compatible with them.
Old 2014-02-12, 07:43   Link #980
John117xCortana

Didn't the coupling system also gave Aoba knowledge on how to properly move his mech?

Also, the black Beryl reminds me of an OverFlag.
John117xCortana is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, giant robots, sci-fi, sunrise, time travel