AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-01-22, 15:12   Link #3021
dracorax

Better catch up then.
Well shame the novels arent getting translated. One of the rare times I’d wish yenpress licenced that aswell. Did saw an image where the girl from the 3rd novel volume looked a bit more adult. Guess I have to wait until the illustrations spread across the internet.

Main question will be when does the 3rd novel volume take place and will that character show up in the manga aswell. Personally I saw Lilim as an exception due her cute moments plus the movie.
Old 2018-01-22, 16:25   Link #3022
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
I seriously hope that they won't throw too many plot developments at once... Malebrance's betrayal plot is already mixed up with current arc
so is Radix make a wrong judgement by waiting for "dead" Magic King?

Glad to see Lieselotte and Lilith with their own demon form.. truly the two strongest Trinity Seven and strongest candidates for being Arata's number 1
I see Lilith as more "number one girl" material. Not sure if it's just because she's the main heroine or what. Arata's number one is probably still Hijiri, though. But he'll be a Harem King (and probably True Magic King as well) at the end anyway, right?

And yeah, it's great that Lilith won a fight solo. Way to go, girl.
Old 2018-01-30, 14:06   Link #3023
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Alright Guys just catching up currently on chapter 56 and i have a few questions:

1. So with the case of Anna and Lilith can there only be 1 trinity seven member?

2. Are paladins considered Trinity seven or just really powerful magicians?

3. A Trinity Seven has complete mastery of an Archive or a Thema?

Thanks guys these are the things that have been confusing me thus far
Old 2018-01-30, 14:35   Link #3024
XFire
150% done

Paladins are the magician equivalent of Demon Kings, apparently. The two we've seen so far are much more powerful than the T7 were at the beginning of the story, and even now only Mira has actually reached it herself.

A trinity Seven is a magus who managed to revive a Lost Crest, but doesn't necessarily have absolute mastery over their Thema.
Old 2018-01-30, 15:03   Link #3025
DragonOsman
Dragon King

They don't necessarily have to have absolute mastery of the Thema, but they seem to at least need to be the best magus there is at using the Thema. That and the Lost Crest.
Old 2018-01-30, 15:34   Link #3026
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
They don't necessarily have to have absolute mastery of the Thema, but they seem to at least need to be the best magus there is at using the Thema. That and the Lost Crest.
Eh. I don't think we've seen anyone but Arata actually use another persons thema, and several of the girls have been outperformed with their own archive.

I'm pretty sure it's just the last Crest.
Old 2018-01-30, 15:43   Link #3027
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, then it's just the Lost Crest/Last Crest (whichever it is).

I never said that they can use another person's Thema, though. And Arata can only do it because he can copy others' magic.
Old 2018-01-30, 15:47   Link #3028
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Yeah, then it's just the Lost Crest/Last Crest (whichever it is).

I never said that they can use another person's Thema, though. And Arata can only do it because he can copy others' magic.
You said the best at that Thema. I was just pointing out we haven't actually seen anyone use the same Thema as another besides the guy who copies powers, so technically everyone we see is the best at their Thema.

For all I know that may be a requirement, but it always seemed each Thema was a one per person thing in most cases. Which is why everyone had to research it their own way.
Old 2018-01-30, 16:17   Link #3029
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, I should've said "Archive". I got them mixed up I guess. The Trinity Seven are "supposed to be" the best at using their respective Archives. But like you said, there are those who better than them. So it seems like the main requirement is just to have mastered the Last Crest. But using the Last Crest is dangerous.
Old 2018-01-31, 04:24   Link #3030
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Yeah I was kinda confused when the girls started getting beat by Mages with the same archive as them (not necessarily the same thema) but then as i read more it started to make sense that they're experts at their Thema not the whole archive. Its seems as if the Last Crest is the Ultimate spell for that particular Thema.
Old 2018-01-31, 05:00   Link #3031
Windsgrace

One thing to mention. A Magic king can ONLY copy the trinity 7's magic & Thema. Not others i.e. Paladins magic. Also the stronger ones magic gets the thinner their existence is on the plane of existence they currently live on. (Starting to be powerful enough to change rules/laws of the world) They are no longer bound by the world. However there existence gets stronger between parallel worlds as well as..."hell". xD (Dante's Gate) Or Origin in some sense.
Old 2018-01-31, 10:34   Link #3032
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@sapper: Actually, no, the Last Crest is the ultimate spell for its Archive. Not just the Thema.
Old 2018-01-31, 13:33   Link #3033
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

@Osman Yeah I goofed there but that means that Arata has the ability to learn all the Last Crests which is pretty powerful but theres big drawbacks of course
Old 2018-01-31, 17:32   Link #3034
DragonOsman
Dragon King

If I recall correctly, the Logos Art one gets you trapped in time. Liese needed a lot of help to be able to come back after she used it. So it seems like each one has a huge cost corresponding to what the main magic of each Archive is.
Old 2018-01-31, 18:30   Link #3035
Windsgrace

Indeed using ones "last crest" comes with a significant cost/ consequence. It really is a last resort.
Old 2018-01-31, 19:07   Link #3036
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It makes it seem kind of like being a Trinity Seven is a double-edged sword and that it might mean nothing other than giving you a good position in the magic society and a bigger value to the Magic King, since you shouldn't even use the Last Crest unless you're resolved to pay a huge price. What's the point of learning magic you might not use?
Old 2018-01-31, 19:21   Link #3037
XFire
150% done

Quote:
It makes it seem kind of like being a Trinity Seven is a double-edged sword and that it might mean nothing other than giving you a good position in the magic society and a bigger value to the Magic King, since you shouldn't even use the Last Crest unless you're resolved to pay a huge price. What's the point of learning magic you might not use?
You do need an enormous amount of ability as a mage to control a Last Crest. It's not like they're amateurs or anything, and they obviously stand at the top of their fields.

It's just that as a consequence of that they get deployed to deal with abnormal threats like Demon Kings and actual Trinity mages.
Old 2018-01-31, 23:29   Link #3038
ghost013

Spoiler for Covers:
Old 2018-02-01, 04:28   Link #3039
Windsgrace

^ good question. I like the character design a lot. New harem member? If so I am all in for that change. :3 (unless its Anna in which case damn. )
Old 2018-02-01, 07:38   Link #3040
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@XFire: Well, yeah, it does require a lot of magic power and skill to master a Last Crest, but they can't use it without paying a huge price. And they basically have the destiny of being the Magic King's harem. That's probably a great honor for them on its own, though, especially if the Magic King is someone like Arata who would treat them well (rather than someone like Lilith's father who basically turned his Trinity Seven into mindless slaves).

But I do wonder why Abyss Trinity looks like Arata. His hair turned white, but there are pictures from flashbacks where he has black hair too. And I wouldn't be surprised if the True Magic King also looks like Arata. What's up with that? It can't be just a coincidence, can it?

Anyway, yeah, those covers look good. Who's the girl on the Volume 18 cover and the one with Liese on the her manga's Volume 2 cover?

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, school life, supernatural