AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-08-28, 07:33   Link #4121
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Played this for the first time a yesterday... spent the whole day playing it without realising. T'was good fun. Only on the beginner co-op stuff though, I'm to horribad for anything else. Played a bit of Ahri, which was fun - her blink thing is a little hard to master. Tried Morgana to, she's pretty fun, crazy farmage on her with that aoe thing. Tried a couple others to, but those stood out. on Oceanic servers if anyone else plays there, names Vexana.

Only real issue I have is the god damn bloody constant disconnects in the loader. In game is rock solid, but that loader is a piece of shit, it ended up purchasing me two lots of riot points, which was annoying. But most annoying is that It's like a 1:20 chance that I will see the god damn after game score screen.
Old 2013-08-28, 11:03   Link #4122
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ I take it this is your first MOBA game (mass online battle arena), so welcome to the league

If you have any questions about the champions, the roles that they are suited to, game mechanics, etc., feel free to VM/PM me. Co-op intermediate can give you a harder time than PvP games btw :P Unfortunately, I'm on the euNE server, so I can't add you.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-28, 12:29   Link #4123
Deathrip

Co Op intermediate in league is crazy xD. Those bots can play better than diamond players, this coming from a diamond player. They do stupid stuff tho.

And yeah, welcome to league ^_^
Deathrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-28, 12:31   Link #4124
Zakoo

I remember annie bot is totally crazy. at equal stuff or even if you have a slight advantage she can ruin you.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-28, 12:51   Link #4125
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Bots excel at teamfights, because their teams always have amazing synergy. Still, their zoning, while heavy in trades that net them kills at mid, lacks defense (although Wukong just might juke you a few times). There's a limit to how many things an A.I. can assimilate, but I'm always looking forward to a hard level in the future.

Speaking of levels, whatever happened to the magma chamber from 2.5 years back?
Old 2013-08-28, 12:53   Link #4126
Witch of Uncertainty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Bots excel at teamfights, because their teams always have amazing synergy. Still, their zoning, while heavy in trades that net them kills at mid, lacks defense (although Wukong just might juke you a few times). There's a limit to how many things an A.I. can assimilate, but I'm always looking forward to a hard level in the future.

Speaking of levels, whatever happened to the magma chamber from 2.5 years back?
Was it the "new" summoner's rift? If so, it has been cancelled, although a 1v1 version of the map will be released sometime in S4.
Witch of Uncertainty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-28, 13:53   Link #4127
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ I don't know what it was supposed to be, but they had the map planned out and everything. Also, 1v1? Sounds intriguing...

EDIT: nvm, found a wiki input on it here, just says "planned for public release in the future".
Old 2013-08-28, 15:21   Link #4128
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrip View Post
Those bots can play better than diamond players, this coming from a diamond player.
Surely you exaggerate. I was mostly a bot stomper in S2 to get first wins, and I usually go 30+/1/XX (with the 1 death being the fountain dive usually). Intermediate was so bad that I actually got worse during this time in terms of my plays, that I honestly was playing like bronze during the normals prior to trying to get S2 rewards. XD

They only have 2 advantages... maphack (so don't run around the jungle at low health if they have karth or a lux else you get ulted) and next to perfect reflexes (moment you get into range, Annie will do ALL her spells in a fraction of a second). But apart from that they're really not very good, to the point that I tell all my noob IRL friends who just started to stop playing against them around lvl 15 or so (around the time they get used to flash).

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-28, 15:25   Link #4129
Deathrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Surely you exaggerate. I was mostly a bot stomper in S2 to get first wins, and I usually go 30+/1/XX (with the 1 death being the fountain dive usually). Intermediate was so bad that I actually got worse during this time in terms of my plays, that I honestly was playing like bronze during the normals prior to trying to get S2 rewards. XD

They only have 2 advantages... maphack (so don't run around the jungle at low health if they have karth or a lux else you get ulted) and next to perfect reflexes (moment you get into range, Annie will do ALL her spells in a fraction of a second). But apart from that they're really not very good, to the point that I tell all my noob IRL friends who just started to stop playing against them around lvl 15 or so (around the time they get used to flash).
'can'.

Try fighting them in a 2v2. Synergy OP.
Old 2013-08-28, 17:39   Link #4130
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Cass bot reaction >>> 95% of Cass players , her skills with q and e are beyond bullshit.

Also they have 2 other edges, perfect chain CCing the bots unless you flash or something late game will time CC perfectly so no duration is wasted on any of their CC, and lastly they have the boosted gold income meaning fighting them even when you're ahead can be dangerous sometimes.

Quote:
It's quite odd that platinum and diamond get nothing more for their rank despite being quite hard to reach.
It's considered too small of a population for riot to make a special skin or such for (I agree with it gold is >14% of the population on NA and diamond/plat >5%), and it does get different banner/load screen/icon/forum badge/etc compared to gold.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-28, 18:32   Link #4131
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

I'm far from being diamond and I stomp bots, what are you talking about?

Dota2 bots on unfair are much more difficult.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-28, 18:49   Link #4132
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrip View Post
'can'.

Try fighting them in a 2v2. Synergy OP.
Oh yeah, fought them 2v2 a ton of times. Heck it's how I trained IRL friends who just started, and it's still easy to wreck these intermediate bots WITH fresh players (just need to give them a little direction).

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-28, 20:58   Link #4133
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
Intermediate bots are fucking hacks lol.
Pocari_Sweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-28, 21:16   Link #4134
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Quote:
^ I take it this is your first MOBA game (mass online battle arena), so welcome to the league

If you have any questions about the champions, the roles that they are suited to, game mechanics, etc., feel free to VM/PM me. Co-op intermediate can give you a harder time than PvP games btw :P Unfortunately, I'm on the euNE server, so I can't add you.
I tried SMITE for a bit, I really liked the 3rd person perspective in that. Really liked support characters in that.

Dunno if I have any questions really yet, mostly the things that get me is some of the lingo people use. Actually, can you change the UI? because health bars off to the side like they are annoys the shit out of me. I want them nice and center.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
I remember annie bot is totally crazy. at equal stuff or even if you have a slight advantage she can ruin you.
That firebreath stun is kinda annoying, but I really hate Ashes' fire arrow volley thing - that is incredibly annoying.
Old 2013-08-28, 22:22   Link #4135
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Wow Frost vs MVP Ozone, I can't believe I just saw SotD brought in a competitive match and then used to get a triple kill on zed .

Edit: Zed vs Zed mid lane in blind pick was so fun and silly to watch .
MAL

Last edited by Kotohono; 2013-08-29 at 01:00.
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-29, 03:01   Link #4136
Deathrip

Quote:
Oh yeah, fought them 2v2 a ton of times. Heck it's how I trained IRL friends who just started, and it's still easy to wreck these intermediate bots WITH fresh players (just need to give them a little direction).
I feel like we played against different bots.
Old 2013-08-29, 11:27   Link #4137
Tom Bombadil

The Chinese internet is calling the new champion Obama. Kind of funny.
Old 2013-08-29, 12:10   Link #4138
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

^

Old 2013-08-29, 15:58   Link #4139
Kafriel
Senior Guest

After 112 champions, they make a black one...and his other skin makes him white, wha!? <-

Although, to be fair, Nocturne's black too^^

Last edited by Kafriel; 2013-09-05 at 05:32.
Old 2013-08-29, 17:56   Link #4140
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Karma's revamped kit/skin was black. Taric's Emerald and Fifth Age skins are black. Alistair available for a short while.

Tags
league of legends, lol