AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2015-04-13, 03:23   Link #41
genryu_black

yeah, still unsure if I want that part truly happen since she is my favorite character, to pair with that kind of protagonist is...
Old 2015-04-13, 10:59   Link #42
genryu_black

yeah, still unsure if I want that part truly happen since she is my favorite character, to pair with that kind of protagonist is...
Old 2015-04-15, 09:20   Link #43
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
In order for Kanzshi to be Ichika's girlfriend, she first have to defeat those other six girls.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-04-20 at 21:09.
Old 2015-04-20, 13:17   Link #44
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Ah yes, the forever pessimistic Samurai of Buds, UchiGreen.
Old 2015-05-18, 00:11   Link #45
Chaos-Zero

There's something that I like to ask of you guys something if this is not too much trouble.

If Kanzashi Sarashiki watches "Sekirei" on tv upon Funimation Channel,or read the manga version of it, what would she will react when Kanzashi witness as Matsu's relationship with Minato in your opinion?

During Kanzashi's point of view, not only did Matsu kissed Minato in the lips (under the emergence), she sleeping with Minato in her nighting gown, but she also attempts to experiment him (in other words, Matsu attempt to have sex with Minato).

The reason why I asking you this is that Matsu managed to do it but Kanzashi wasn't able to whenever she have a chance with Ichika. It may be Kanzashi's first time she ever seen the most unusual woman. I just curious as I'm dying to know of what Kanzashi would say about the bond between those two once she sees it. It could be very funny. I've noticed that Kanzashi spending her time watching animes. You can say that Kanzashi watched "Sekirei" on tv as an anime in-verse if that's what you preferring to.

Here's my thoughts of what Kanzashi's reaction towards Matsu's relationship with Minato once she either read or watch "Sekirei" on tv.

Kanzashi: " (blushes) She resembles me! And she managed to do that? Is it really that easy? Fine, I'm going to be brave and kiss him!"

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-05-23 at 15:03.
Old 2015-05-19, 11:06   Link #46
genryu_black

if kanzashi get inspired by that series then it is a possible result.
Old 2015-05-19, 21:50   Link #47
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by genryu_black View Post
if kanzashi get inspired by that series then it is a possible result.
Yes. That she would. Kanzashi will be inspired by the series, "Sekirei". So what's your opinion about Kanzashi's thoughts about Matsu's relationship with Minato Sahashi once she sees "Sekirei"? I really wanted to hear what she have to say about it. My thoughts that I have earlier is just an example of Kanzashi's reaction towards that bond.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-05-19 at 22:38.
Old 2015-05-20, 12:22   Link #48
genryu_black

a possible one "if, if a new girl can do it, so do I"

a possible two "ho, how can she be so bold like that"
Old 2015-05-20, 12:48   Link #49
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
a possible one "if, if a new girl can do it, so do I"

a possible two "ho, how can she be so bold like that"
I see. So that's how Kanzashi would react towards Matsu's relationship with Minato once she saw sekirei. I have to admit that Kanzashi is quite a good anime fan like us.

For those who don't know who Matsu is, I'll let you in on the details...

Matsu No.2 is an unusual woman who happened to be a brain-type sekirei. Her ashikabi is the man she loved is Minato. Like Kanzashi, she also happened to be a computer genius. She can hack into the servers,and also have an ability to control the MBI Satellite. Not only that, Matsu also have an ability to access and analyze any electronic devices. As for her relationship with Minato, Matsu happened to be very close to him. The difference between her and Kanzashi is that Matsu turned to be a pervert as she attempt to experiment her beloved ashikabi in Minato.

For those who don't know Minato Sahashi, I'll give you the details...

Minato Sahashi is a hero of the Sekirei series who is known as the "Ashikabi of the North". Don't be fooled by his appearance. He shown to be very smart due to his own high intellect. The sekireis that Minato have is his harem who loved him such as Musubi,Kusano,Matsu,Tsukiumi,Kazehana,and Homura. And of course Uzume too. Although she's not one of his sekireis, Uzume have a potential to become a fine member of Minato's harem. They all drawn to him due to his kindness,bravery,determination,and a strong heart. He's loyal to them as we speak. He have a very strong bond with them. With that in turn, Minato is able to understand that the girls loved him. As for his relationship with Musubi, it grown pretty much stronger than ever before,thus making her fallen in love with Minato even more than she already had before since the beginning of the series.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-05-29 at 21:29.
Old 2015-05-21, 11:30   Link #50
genryu_black

yet if somehow kanzashi watch a hentai alongside her sister I wonder what kind of situation will happen...
Old 2015-05-21, 12:16   Link #51
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
yet if somehow kanzashi watch a hentai alongside her sister I wonder what kind of situation will happen...
Hmm let's see... if that happens, then she most likely be shocked and and fainted once Kanzashi along with her sister watch a hentai. Speaking of hentai, Matsu wanted to make love to Minato such much as the other sekirei does during Kanzashi's POV. This may be Kanzashi's first time that she ever see such an unusual woman.
Old 2015-05-23, 11:44   Link #52
genryu_black

who knows, since current anime sometimes feature fanservice at unexpected scene so maybe at one moment she watch it
Old 2015-05-23, 23:14   Link #53
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
who knows, since current anime sometimes feature fanservice at unexpected scene so maybe at one moment she watch it
She might. In my opinion, Kanzashi might think that Matsu is crazy due to her perverted tactics. What are your thoughts of Kanzashi's opinion about Matsu as an individual?
Old 2015-05-25, 19:03   Link #54
Akisa Akimune
L'anticipation du pouvoir

There is a third option: Kanzashi thinks Matsu is as bold as her older sister. What would have make her depressed before might get her fired up.
Old 2015-05-26, 00:43   Link #55
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akisa Akimune View Post
There is a third option: Kanzashi thinks Matsu is as bold as her older sister. What would have make her depressed before might get her fired up.
Well, Kanzashi happens to be very shy. But once she sees how Matsu managed to pull it off,then she will be inspired by her and become determined to let Ichika know how she feel about him.
Old 2015-05-26, 11:14   Link #56
genryu_black

wish to see that scene get uninterrupted at all
Old 2015-05-26, 13:02   Link #57
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
wish to see that scene get uninterrupted at all
I wish that I can see that happening as one of these girls make a move on Ichika uninterrupted.

I like another question that I like to ask of you guy. After Kanzashi sees the series "Sekirei", what would she think of Minato and Matsu as individuals? Don't you worry fellows, it doesn't change the fact that Kanzashi loves Ichika.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-05-27 at 12:48. Reason: More details.
Old 2015-05-28, 12:31   Link #58
genryu_black

my thought of kanzashi for these two :

to matsu 'this girl is quite brave, willing to become a criminal to protect her kin while trying to enjoy her life'

to minato 'he start out as nobody yet the current him can stand with his own feet'
Old 2015-05-28, 12:53   Link #59
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
my thought of kanzashi for these two :

to matsu 'this girl is quite brave, willing to become a criminal to protect her kin while trying to enjoy her life'

to minato 'he start out as nobody yet the current him can stand with his own feet'
I see. So you thought that Kanzashi thinks of Matsu as a brave girl who's willing to become a criminal to protect her kin while enjoying her life while she thought of Minato as a nobody in the start but later on. Kanzashi states that Minato can stand with his own feet. Interesting theory.

Here's my thought of Kanzashi's opinion about those two.

"I can't believe that a girl like that turned to be a pervert. but then again, she have knowledge like I have. She able to hack into computers and servers."

"Well, he starts out as a nobody from start as failed his entrance exam twice. But later on, his progress growing faster than I expected. Many people have been fooled by his average appearance. Minato Sahashi turned to be very kind,sweet,and brave. He's remind me of Ichika. But those are not the only attribute this guy have. Minato also happened to be extremely intelligent too. I can see why Matsu have fallen in love with him."

What do you think? What is your thoughts about Kanzashi's reaction to Matsu's relationship with Minato, genryu_black?

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-05-29 at 10:43.
Old 2015-05-29, 10:40   Link #60
genryu_black

a possible thought, since one of kanzashi's strong point is her compute ability which is quite rare.

'she make herself to be useful and important toward her love in her own way and her faith is impressive so I should be able to do the same'
Closed Thread

Tags
characters, discussion