Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-08-09, 22:22   Link #481
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
whats so popular about this anime? the 90% girl cast? its the cast isnt it.. yea its the cast..

My friend said this anime is sexist >_> is it?

oh and whats the fastest they can go?
yes it the cast

nope its just that what do you prefer men in trunks of girls in bathing suits??

i dunno maybe break neck speed >_<
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 22:37   Link #482
Sister Princess
Easy Operation

Quote:
whats so popular about this anime? the 90% girl cast? its the cast isnt it.. yea its the cast..

1. Running around with pantsu
2. People heard GONZO is going to die
3. genderbenders

If either 1 of them is missing, it wouldn't be popular for sure.
Sister Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 22:40   Link #483
pauldy
An F-15 Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKnuckles View Post
Speaking of historical figures and aces and their correlation to Strike Witches, I wonder who the heck said the United States didn't have enough aces.

Also, it'd be cool if more lesser known nations' pilots gets represented. It'd be a total trip to have Canadian and Norwegian pilots.

I did~ Any problems with that?? (..or maybe it was some one else.. my memory sucks )
What I said that allies had lesser Witches compared to the Axis powers.. but seems the bulk of the WWII aces came from the Luftwaffe anyways so yeah..

That was the time before Humikane drew this and this

I think more and more Liberion Witches and perhaps, from other countries too will be introduced as time goes by.. So that rant of mine is already moot ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue-Ultimate View Post

Time to DROP Girls, gonna be a tough RIDE, we're goin in HOT... you can see where' I'm going with this.

Cuz hell I really want to see this happen hellz yeah!!, and not only the Matilda II but some other famous tanks like that russian one, don't know the name, which destroyed the nazi's eastern front.

1. What I want to see is a paratrooper drop hellz YEAH
second
Perhaps something like this?(NSFW)
Just browse further down the article.

Pardon the NSFW Sore (or maybe treats??) I'm too lazy to store the pics in my imageshack.
They have those mini Tank witches dropped by other Aerial Witches. ^

Last edited by pauldy; 2010-08-10 at 07:42.
pauldy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 23:11   Link #484
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
yes it the cast

nope its just that what do you prefer men in trunks of girls in bathing suits??

i dunno maybe break neck speed >_<
eeh I'll stick with grown women and mechs that don't require magic to keep the pilot's skin from ripping off Perferably like mechs from Armored core or Code geass.
Old 2010-08-10, 02:58   Link #485
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldy View Post
I did~ I any problems with that?? (..or maybe it was some one else.. my memory sucks )
What I said that allies had lesser Witches compared to the Axis powers.. but seems the bulk of the WWII aces came from the Luftwaffe anyways so yeah..

I think more and more Liberion Witches and perhaps, from other countries too will be introduced as time goes by.. So that rant of mine is already moot ^

Pardon the NSFW Sore (or maybe treats??) I'm too lazy to store the pics in my imageshack.
FUCk yeah i hope the include those tank witches
Old 2010-08-10, 03:29   Link #486
Blue-Ultimate
Strategic Impersonator

Quote:
I did~ I any problems with that?? (..or maybe it was some one else.. my memory sucks )

Holy crap... that just literally blew my mind away like small lolita infantry drop troopers, small 5 year olds going paratrooper on some neuroi.. just that too muchh aAARRGHH *brain explodes*

But wow that was really somehting else and got good insight on how the treads work, but how do they move forward without the treads touching the ground. But yeah I don't think that would fit in the CURRENT strike witches universe since I guess the combat age (of what we know at least) is somewhere between 12 and 21.

And those Aeriall fighters did carry them in baby backpacks with swings, so that would limit it to 1 drop per witch and restrict flight movement since it would be hard to move your upper body.

I think I'm thinking to practical here but he I dig realism... but with magic you never know for sure.

I'd still think I would like to see them attached to the strikers like in my drawing (page 24 by the way) then a baby carrier because that way you can have multiply drops per Aerial Witch. And I'm not down with the idea of Mini lolita witches I draw the line at Luchinni, but younger then that is kinda.... not my thing.
Blue-Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-10, 03:50   Link #487
Joe4evr
(Ex-)Seitenkan VN coder

Location: Slightly south-west of the exact center of this country's X and Y axes.
Quote:
There was that episode in season 1 where Shirley was the first to break the sound barrier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Princess View Post
1. Running around with pantsu
2. People heard GONZO is going to die
3. genderbenders
Isn't Gonzo already dead? I mean, this season is produced by AIC, because Gonzo couldn't.
Joe4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-10, 04:22   Link #488
pauldy
An F-15 Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue-Ultimate View Post
Holy crap... that just literally blew my mind away like small lolita infantry drop troopers, small 5 year olds going paratrooper on some neuroi.. just that too muchh aAARRGHH *brain explodes*

But wow that was really somehting else and got good insight on how the treads work, but how do they move forward without the treads touching the ground. But yeah I don't think that would fit in the CURRENT strike witches universe since I guess the combat age (of what we know at least) is somewhere between 12 and 21.

And those Aeriall fighters did carry them in baby backpacks with swings, so that would limit it to 1 drop per witch and restrict flight movement since it would be hard to move your upper body.

I think I'm thinking to practical here but he I dig realism... but with magic you never know for sure.

I'd still think I would like to see them attached to the strikers like in my drawing (page 24 by the way) then a baby carrier because that way you can have multiply drops per Aerial Witch. And I'm not down with the idea of Mini lolita witches I draw the line at Luchinni, but younger then that is kinda.... not my thing.
That Manga spin off didn't continue.. the artists says it wasn't received well or so but I think depicting those "very young" witches could be one of the reasons..

Not so sure about the Tank Threads but they certainly skid along the ground. That was the case in the spin off manga "Tiger in the Desert".
I can't remember if the Threads of Miles & the Patton Girls' strikers moved though.
Old 2010-08-10, 05:01   Link #489
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Yes. Yes it is. Men are completely useless in this series.

Oh, and girls don't wear pants, so take your pick which side is worse off.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-10, 05:28   Link #490
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

It is a war where its screwed both ways.
Old 2010-08-10, 05:36   Link #491
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Quote:

Haha, a 'standard' of fanservice against other fanservice. Just boggles the mind. They do more or less the same thing in the 'official' manga and 'official' anime. Maybe it's the kissing.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-10, 07:18   Link #492
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post

Yea Definaly not gettin into this nore any other anime where either gender is completely non excistant or useless.
Old 2010-08-10, 07:42   Link #493
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Yea Definaly not gettin into this nore any other anime where either gender is completely non excistant or useless.
c'mon, sometimes the guys are funny in their unusefulness. (think about those guys on the ships in ep2, and the ones on the airplane when they gone ZOMGWTF at miyafuji's huge shield, pure rotflmao, I say)
dam, I soo want another ep2!!
Old 2010-08-10, 07:54   Link #494
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
c'mon, sometimes the guys are funny in their unusefulness. (think about those guys on the ships in ep2, and the ones on the airplane when they gone ZOMGWTF at miyafuji's huge shield, pure rotflmao, I say)
good shows come to those who wait
Old 2010-08-10, 10:24   Link #495
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
You have to ignore him. He's a puritan.

@ Kyero - If you don't like this anime, you can quit watching and stay away from the discussion. No need to come in and brand everyone else as heretics for liking this sort of light-hearted risque humour. Acting like a 21st Century Malvolio taints your mind with abit of malovalence, so why can't you just sit back and laugh at how silly the content of such entertainment is?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-10, 11:05   Link #496
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I never said anything about anyone being anything for liking this anime. and for your information I watched up to episode 5 Its not just the lack of male characters that I dislike about it.

But i can easly see why some of you would like it just by looking at profiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post

I was told why they dont wear pants, and what bull shit XD just a excuse to show panties
Old 2010-08-10, 19:56   Link #497
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Well, at least not all of them are wearing only panties. Sanya-chan is even wearing a skirt! We got a couple of girls wearing some nice pantyhose/leggings, and think about Lynne-chan, she's wearing 3 tops! (dress shirt, vest and uniform) If she wears any more clothes she'll suffer a heat stroke

Yeah, I pay attention to clothes, and not just what's down there

Looking at profiles, eh? You know, I always wondered. In the days that I post on this forum, my profile page averages 10 views or more. About 6 months ago when I returned to this forum my views was about 1,000 or less, look at it now. Everyone wants to see what makes this guy so zany

This has been another strange statistic from the mangatron.
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-10, 22:40   Link #498
Scarlet Fox

Send a message via MSN to Scarlet Fox
Anyone reading Strike Witches 1.5? I have 6 of the chapters, apparently the 7th is out and translated, but I can't find it. 8th one is out and raw, I think.

Bleh, it's annoying, I can't even find out who's scanlating it. Can't find it on mangaupdates. (anyone know of a site I can get updates? not download links, but updates.)

But anyway, it's a good read because it tells about what happened during the six months between the animes.
Scarlet Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-10, 22:41   Link #499
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Well, at least not all of them are wearing only panties. Sanya-chan is even wearing a skirt! We got a couple of girls wearing some nice pantyhose/leggings, and think about Lynne-chan, she's wearing 3 tops! (dress shirt, vest and uniform) If she wears any more clothes she'll suffer a heat stroke

Yeah, I pay attention to clothes, and not just what's down there

Looking at profiles, eh? You know, I always wondered. In the days that I post on this forum, my profile page averages 10 views or more. About 6 months ago when I returned to this forum my views was about 1,000 or less, look at it now. Everyone wants to see what makes this guy so zany

This has been another strange statistic from the mangatron.
SANYA! MINE!

Sorry my brain functions shut down automatically at catgirls. When she sleeps she wears low-riding panties though.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-11, 01:04   Link #500
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Fox View Post
But anyway, it's a good read because it tells about what happened during the six months between the animes.
Hmm, I'd like to know. Because the theory I had earlier was that Lynne-chan can't live without Miyafuji, and I'd like to know how that would've went

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
SANYA! MINE!

Sorry my brain functions shut down automatically at catgirls. When she sleeps she wears low-riding panties though.
Ha.Ha.Heh She's mine, then Sanya-chan's. She got a long waiting list Hmm I wonder if her pantyhose is a choice of personal preference, or night flight requirement... I like.
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kemonomimi, light novel adaptation, mecha, mecha musume