AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2018-01-07, 21:46   Link #5181
grecefar

well good for vegeta having his moment but it just simple, he can't be stronger than goku no matter what.

wanted to see vegitto but it seems that we're just going to see goku and vegeta teaming up for real.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-08, 00:57   Link #5182
ruel22

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
well good for vegeta having his moment but it just simple, he can't be stronger than goku no matter what.

wanted to see vegitto but it seems that we're just going to see goku and vegeta teaming up for real.
do they have a potara with them?but yeah would love to see how vegito would fare against jiren. Me thinks thats the final match up of the tournament
Old 2018-01-08, 01:02   Link #5183
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
When Jiren threw those punches at Goku, Vegeta was careful to see each punch with his eyes to try to see through the move. That's why he was able to dodge the punches. So it probably isn't him dodging through instinct. More likely he dodged them through conscious thought.

Wasn't there electricity in Goku and Vegeta's Blue aura when they powered up? When Goku did the power-up that Vegeta said was useless, and also the one where Vegeta did that Final Flash. It was the same electricity as the one with SSJ2 and 3, wasn't it? Too bad Goku and Vegeta still won't be able to combine SSJ2 or 3 with Blue.

But if Vegeta found a power beyond Blue, I hope Goku also reaches it. I don't care if it's unfair that Goku will have Ultra Instinct along with that while Vegeta won't.

Title of Episode 126 seems to say Vegeta will surpass the Gods. Don't stay behind for long, either, Goku.
Electricity is not enough for a proof of a new level transformation, actually i think Goku with Kaioken x20 is very powerful now, kaioken not only increase power, but also speed and reflex of the user rather than pure power up

If you pay attenion, Goku name mean Aware of Emptiness, so UI fit him very well
Old 2018-01-08, 03:08   Link #5184
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
But if Vegeta found a power beyond Blue, I hope Goku also reaches it. I don't care if it's unfair that Goku will have Ultra Instinct along with that while Vegeta won't.
lol goku fanboys.

Goku has SS3, SSGod, SSBSS Kaoikenx20 and Ultra Instinct, but he needs Vegeta's new form as well waaaah.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-08, 09:28   Link #5185
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Goku fanboy? Excuse me? Goku is the main character and has always stayed stronger than Vegeta, aside from times here and there where Vegeta was stronger (for a while when the Androids showed up, some time against Cell, and also for a while when he got a power-up because Beerus slapped Bulma). For the most part, though, Goku is stronger. That's a fact. You don't need to be a Goku fanboy to notice that. I'm just saying that Goku needs something to make him stronger than Vegeta again (if Vegeta is stronger with the new form).
Old 2018-01-08, 09:43   Link #5186
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

UI is enough for Goku to surpass Vegeta
Old 2018-01-08, 10:45   Link #5187
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Goku is stronger. That's a fact.
so why does he needs the same power up as vegeta ?? what next goku that needs mystic

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-08, 11:40   Link #5188
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Goku fanboy? Excuse me? Goku is the main character and has always stayed stronger than Vegeta, aside from times here and there where Vegeta was stronger (for a while when the Androids showed up, some time against Cell, and also for a while when he got a power-up because Beerus slapped Bulma). For the most part, though, Goku is stronger. That's a fact. You don't need to be a Goku fanboy to notice that. I'm just saying that Goku needs something to make him stronger than Vegeta again (if Vegeta is stronger with the new form).
I don't see why would Goku needs to all power-up just because he is the main character. Naruto and Sasuke have different skill sets despite that both of them are equal so why can't Vegeta has his own exclusive power up?

"Royal Blue". This is the name that other forum gave for Vegeta's new power up and of course I hope it will remain exclusive to Vegeta.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-08, 12:23   Link #5189
azenable
President of TecoT

Combination of Body and Mind/Sprit

Goku: Ultra Instinct(Body in total control of wat to do)
Vegeta: Ultra Mindfulness (brain is in total control of what to do)
azenable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-08, 17:41   Link #5190
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

I mean, damn...I waited 20 years to see Vegeta go out the exact same way again...and again and again...Final Flash or Galac-Gun followed by an a$$-washing...

I've come to terms with his endless second fiddleness, but we can't even script his pride before the fall better than this?? Oy vey ...
Old 2018-01-08, 18:36   Link #5191
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
I mean, damn...I waited 20 years to see Vegeta go out the exact same way again...and again and again...Final Flash or Galac-Gun followed by an a$$-washing...

I've come to terms with his endless second fiddleness, but we can't even script his pride before the fall better than this?? Oy vey ...
I wish they took a clue from, dunno, every other shonen battle manga/anime produced since Dragonball and had him beat the second strongest enemy like, say, Zoro would in any ordinary One Piece arc. Like, he's perfect to beat the crap out of Toppo, and it would still be quite a feat. But noooo, he has to butt heads with Jiren .

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-09, 01:22   Link #5192
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

Jiren is a living training dummy for Goku to get Ui and now Vegeta get his new power-up
Old 2018-01-09, 06:58   Link #5193
ruel22

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietthai96 View Post
Jiren is a living training dummy for Goku to get Ui and now Vegeta get his new power-up
and toppo to Gohan

Im more interested on Gohan's power up than Vegeta though..I want to re-experience the Gohan in cell saga
Old 2018-01-09, 17:53   Link #5194
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gan_HOPE326 View Post
I wish they took a clue from, dunno, every other shonen battle manga/anime produced since Dragonball and had him beat the second strongest enemy like, say, Zoro would in any ordinary One Piece arc. Like, he's perfect to beat the crap out of Toppo, and it would still be quite a feat. But noooo, he has to butt heads with Jiren .
Who says Vegeta won't end up being the one who defeats Toppo in the end? The final battle has just started. Plenty of things can still happen.
Old 2018-01-09, 19:18   Link #5195
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Waiting for Frieza to get up and make rabbit stew
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-09, 22:59   Link #5196
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruel22 View Post
and toppo to Gohan

Im more interested on Gohan's power up than Vegeta though..I want to re-experience the Gohan in cell saga
I still can't guess what kind of power-up Gohan will get, Mystic is Gohan Full Potential Power, he don't have God Ki to use any God Form, SSJ4 is..... nevermind . So we need an asspull like SSJR of Trunks in anime, but i think Gohan like Trunks being exposed to God Ki many time, i think he can absorb some of it and can use a psuedo God Form
Old 2018-01-09, 23:37   Link #5197
B214

As long as it's not Super Gohan anything is fine.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-10, 01:22   Link #5198
ruel22

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Or the Great Saiyaman...

Maybe thats his power up version lol
Old 2018-01-10, 10:30   Link #5199
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

https://twitter.com/DJonesArt/status/950493149817966593
Old 2018-01-10, 10:43   Link #5200
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
"Gohan Blanco"
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/gohan-blanco

Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, dragon ball z, shounen, super powers, tragedy