Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-12-14, 07:44   Link #141
Jin
Staked!

Send a message via AIM to Jin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animizzle
Not to mention Kabuto called the mist "powerfull" when he explained how the Kaguya clan was wiped out by them.

and Aoi came from the Village of the hidden mist
Aoi came from Konoha. He was raised in Konoha and only spent 2-3 years at the Myst village.
Jin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-14, 08:19   Link #142
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin
Aoi came from Konoha. He was raised in Konoha and only spent 2-3 years at the Myst village.
I know, I was being sarcastic. Personally the Filler arc has no comparison worth for me and i'd never use anything that happend as an argument. And disregard arguments who are based on the arc.
Old 2004-12-14, 09:00   Link #143
kazumaofshellbullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by socomberetta
He said the Mist was probably the strongest, given there is no info on the other villages. See? He assumes they are weaker, with no information beforehand, just like you assume that they aren't.
Well I am assuming they are prolly the strongest village b/c all the mising S-rank criminals are either from konoha(only itachi & oro) or came from mist plus there is the whole deal with seven mist swordsman who are known far and wide. In my book either the other three major villages are really good at keeping their most talented and powerful with themselves or they are severely lacking in them until it has been shown otherwise.
kazumaofshellbullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-14, 09:15   Link #144
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazumaofshellbullet
Oh and BTW I still stand by my previous post that mist is prolly the most powerful nin village out there since kishimoto hasn't shown anything for us to go by for rock, cloud, and grass.
Your earlier point was that Leaf was weak for producing 98 % weak ninjas whereas you claimed that Mist had only showed strong people and that you thus could assume that their entire village consisted of strong ninjas.
To me, it's too quick to assume that Mist is currently the strongest village. Yes, their ninjas have actually gotten screentime, but during that screentime we have been told about wars, attempts on assassination of the Mizukage, bloodline hunt and such. The fact that almost every Mist ninja we have seen is a criminal (and thus really not to the Mist village's disposal) doesn't make the whole thing any better.
Old 2004-12-14, 09:24   Link #145
maus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin
actually, it was the hidden rain village, as is seen on his forehead protector

maus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-14, 09:49   Link #146
kazumaofshellbullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by nh1
Your earlier point was that Leaf was weak for producing 98 % weak ninjas whereas you claimed that Mist had only showed strong people and that you thus could assume that their entire village consisted of strong ninjas.
To me, it's too quick to assume that Mist is currently the strongest village. Yes, their ninjas have actually gotten screentime, but during that screentime we have been told about wars, attempts on assassination of the Mizukage, bloodline hunt and such. The fact that almost every Mist ninja we have seen is a criminal (and thus really not to the Mist village's disposal) doesn't make the whole thing any better.
Konoha is weak and thats the truth and ppl should just learn to accept it. Out of the 10 strong ppl I said which are worth mentioning 5 of them are dead and 2 of them are missing nins. One of their very own missing nin made his own village and is after konoha's utter destruction and he hates the village so much that he doesn't even want one survivor left from the village. Kakashi is the weakest out of the ten, tsunade maybe only 50 yrs old but due to her use of her recovering jutsu she is prolly closer 55 yrs or 60 yrs of age. The only guy left is jiraiya which can help konoha out right now but he is on a mission to make something out of naruto in 3 yrs when oro and akatsuki would be ready to attack them again. Also I am talking about the current power status of konoha and not of konoha of the yesteryears when the sannins, sandaimei, yondaimei and hatake sakumo were still alive and living in konoha.

As for mist being strong is a clue given to us by kabuto. Another thing is that we have seen or heard about 12 mist ninjas and out of the 12 only 2 of them could be considered weak. Thats about 85% strong ninjas to 15% weak ninjas. Sure mist will have weak ninjas which won't be shown to us unless kishimoto wants us to seem them but atleast mist has a damn good ratio to go by as far as I can see.
Old 2004-12-14, 11:37   Link #147
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
As for mist being strong is a clue given to us by kabuto. Another thing is that we have seen or heard about 12 mist ninjas and out of the 12 only 2 of them could be considered weak. Thats about 85% strong ninjas to 15% weak ninjas. Sure mist will have weak ninjas which won't be shown to us unless kishimoto wants us to seem them but atleast mist has a damn good ratio to go by as far as I can see.
That's a weak reasoning, only 1 picture is needed where 10 Mist-Ninjas get blown up by an explosive tag and it's equal again. Basing the power on events and numbers of characters we've seen so far is too random.
The clue Kabuto gave and the seven swordsman of the mist are the only 2 things which I go by.

Probably when Akatsuki is revealed, we will have far more possibilities on the global narutoverse power scale.
Old 2004-12-14, 13:53   Link #148
Will
Toebeard the Pirate

Send a message via AIM to Will Send a message via MSN to Will
Hehe, I hope we get to see little Gai before the end of this sidestory. I'd like to see the Gaiden ending with a new rivalry after the death of Obito. Seems likely that it will be 6 chapters in length as speculated, as two more chapters would take us into the new year. Just my guess, but it'd be nice to start a new saga of Naruto goodness as a new year starts.
Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-14, 16:31   Link #149
Anthriel
天使

Quote:
Konoha is weak and thats the truth and ppl should just learn to accept it. Out of the 10 strong ppl I said which are worth mentioning 5 of them are dead and 2 of them are missing nins. One of their very own missing nin made his own village and is after konoha's utter destruction and he hates the village so much that he doesn't even want one survivor left from the village.
Yeah, one of their ninja was able to seize a land and to build up a hidden village all by himself. That proves how weak Konoha is ... wait! It's the other way round.
Konoha brought up the Sannin, the God of all Shinobi, the Golden Flash of Konoha, who defeated a youma, someone who has was able to defeat the most powerful clan by himself and recently, the Fox Kid, who will eventually become the strongest ninja of all time and the Uchiha Kid, who will eventually become the second strongest ninja. The Mist brought up Zabuza, who was trashed by Kakashi and Kisame, who is being dominated by Itachi. The Sand brought up the Kaze Kage, their strongest guy, who was trashed by Orochimaru. The Cloud brought up some guy who was killed with one strike by Hiashi and the Stone brought up some guys who were trahed by the Fourth,
Yeah, I agree. Out of the strongest ninja, there are probably just something like 90% from the leaf.
Anthriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-14, 16:42   Link #150
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

I think he means right now Anthriel...

Right now the only Shinobi's who come anywhere near Akatsuki level are Kakashi, Gai, Jirayia, Tsunade and Hasashi, on top of that they have a decent amount of regular jounins like Genma and Shizune. But most are Chuunin and Genin.

Konoha, right now, isn't particulairy strong. It was even said by Tsunade and Iruka.
Old 2004-12-14, 17:21   Link #151
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

Quote:
Out of the 10 strong ppl I said which are worth mentioning 5 of them are dead and 2 of them are missing nins.
What a nice hole you have dug for yourself. Do you still not get why I brought up Itachi and Orochimaru in my earlier post? Like you said, they are not part of the village. Now, that goes for all the Mist ninjas we have seen so far. Even if they had been part of the village, you cannot conclude that Mist is strong based only on the ninjas we have seen so far and your assumptions about their ninjas compared to Leaf's. I explained this in an earlier post and it's kind of irritating how you simply ignored it.
Old 2004-12-14, 17:36   Link #152
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

I still stand by my stance that the Leaf was the strongest village before the war. Right now, they really cant be considered the strongest considering the losses they have because of the war. The same goes for the Sound and I think the Sand, although recent chapters have shown that their genin have increased in strength since the war, but so have the Konoha genin.

I think the prime candidate for strongest village now is the Mist since there was mention of their having the "Seven Shinobi". And since one of them has left to join the Akatsuki who are comprised of S-Class criminals, then there is a possibility of the rest of the group being as strong if not stronger than Kisame. Also, like Animizzle, said earlier, Kabuto called the Mist a powerful nation.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-14, 20:05   Link #153
kazumaofshellbullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by nh1
What a nice hole you have dug for yourself. Do you still not get why I brought up Itachi and Orochimaru in my earlier post? Like you said, they are not part of the village. Now, that goes for all the Mist ninjas we have seen so far. Even if they had been part of the village, you cannot conclude that Mist is strong based only on the ninjas we have seen so far and your assumptions about their ninjas compared to Leaf's. I explained this in an earlier post and it's kind of irritating how you simply ignored it.
No I haven't dug a hole for myself. I said mist is prolly the strongest candidate for the most powerful village in narutoverse. Here is what I posted in my first post:

Quote:
I would say mist is prolly the strongest village out of all the hidden villages.
The key word in that statement is prolly(probably). Kabuto said it himself that mist is strong apart from the fact that all the strong ninjas we have seen until now have either come from mist or konoha.
Old 2004-12-14, 23:35   Link #154
Bflip
Cirque Dame's Jonin

242 still hasnt't been translated by Inane. Are they not doing Naruto anymore or what?
Bflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-14, 23:48   Link #155
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bflip
242 still hasnt't been translated by Inane. Are they not doing Naruto anymore or what?
I visisted their site, Inane Scanlations, and there was no mention of them dropping the series, so theyre still scanlating it. They also recently moved to a different server, which could be a reason for the delayed release.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 05:30   Link #156
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Konoha is not the strongest hidden village right now. Plus assuming that mist is probably the strongest right now is just bullshit me thinks. C'mon we didn't see a shit from the other villages, except for the Mist. So far in my book their strongest people were the Kaguya. But they are wiped out right now. Still until Kishimoto shows us who are the strongest right now, we don't know a thing.
Old 2004-12-15, 07:53   Link #157
M.G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by socomberetta
Did you even read his post?

He said the Mist was probably the strongest, given there is no info on the other villages. See? He assumes they are weaker, with no information beforehand, just like you assume that they aren't.

And last I heard, there isnt a stigma against making assumptions without having all the information about a given subject. Hell, people have been doing it for hundreds of posts in the Chidori VS. Rasengan thread.

I read and understood his post. I know why he said what he said and I didn’t make any assumptions at all. My point was that the reasoning in this thread was very weak. From what we have seen, it is impossible to judge the strength of the other villages.

What people have been doing in this thread isn’t making assumptions without having all of the information. It is making assumptions with out having any information. There is absolutely no basis to make any of these assumptions… none at all. People are supporting their ideas with things that do not actually support their ideas. This is a big difference than other threads like chidori vs rasengan.

If someone asks the question, ‘from what we have seen, excluding konoha, which village is the strongest?’ The only decent answer you can give is, ‘from we have seen, we have no idea which village is the strongest because we have been given no information on the other villages’.
M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 07:54   Link #158
Steffa
Ninja Guru

well maybe konoha is the strongest since kishimoto has only been wanting to show that the sound village is the major threat and that the sand country had to support them...therefore i must think that right now konoha is going through a time of stability in the naruto's world....remember that after the attack all the ninjas from konoha had to go on mission to make sure that the other countries wouldn't think that konoha is having a hard time...i must believe then that the other countries fear konoha's power and they saty quiet...
Steffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 11:57   Link #159
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

kazumaofshellbullet, did I say anything against that? Your arguments is what I disagree with. You assume that Mist is the strongest and that is fine by me, but what I'm argueing is the silly points you're making to back it up. The only thing we can go by is what Kabuto said, and he only says as much as we knew from before (We already knew that Mist is one of the strongest villages).
Old 2004-12-15, 20:56   Link #160
hmongstang

ooo the drama
hmongstang is offline   Reply With Quote