AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-02-14, 17:24   Link #941
godz

Someone else feels that Kiba and Erebus did more damage to Issei Pseudo DxD G than Viddar with his boots and armor on.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-14, 17:37   Link #942
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

No not really at least to me Vidar did way more damage compared to Kiba or Erebus.
Old 2020-02-14, 17:44   Link #943
godz

Erebus let out a voice of agony. After pulling Ascalon, I spoke while punching Erebus in the face.

“Devils, Fallen Angels, and Dragons too. All of them are companions. Isn't that awesome?! And I am——Oppai Dragon, who’s both a Devil and a Dragon! I will definitely beat the bastards that endanger children!!”

At the same time I shouted, I spread the four wings at a very close distance and pointed the four guns forward. The aura of infinity gathered at the four guns.

Douuuuuunnn...

The aura built up and the cannons rumbled. And then, I fired all four cannons at once!

《D∞D !! D∞DD∞D!! D∞DD∞DD∞D!!!! D∞DD∞DD∞DD∞DD∞DD∞D!!!!!! D∞DD∞DD∞DD∞DD∞DD∞DD∞DD∞DD∞DD∞DD∞DD∞D!!!!!!!!》

I screamed along with the voice echoing from jewels!

“∞ Blasteeeeeer!”

The aura that was raised to the extreme was fired from the cannons while furnished with [Penetrate]. Erebus bathed in it head-on. The ∞ Blaster's aura hit the floor of pseudo-space and, along with a massive explosion, an extreme aura pillar with a combination of deep crimson and jet black was lifted high into the sky. The remnants of the deep black crimson aura were spreading everywhere. When the fumes cleared, a large crater was born before me. I descended to the center of the crater. The moment I got down, I got dizzy and stumbled... ...I was out of breath.

…What was that 'I'm not that good at fighting'? Obviously, if it wasn't for Dragon Deification’s armour, I would’ve died long ago.

Just from the impacts of Erebus’s aura attacks, I couldn’t help but feel an intense pain all over my body... Erebus himself was down, and there were no signs of him getting up. ...The suppression of Erebus was over

It's been a long time since I saw Issei so married after a fight and his words that if it weren't for his armor he could die, he gave me that impression that erebus was dangerous ... but it could be the difference of a tournament battle with a battle to dead.
Old 2020-02-14, 17:47   Link #944
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
Someone else feels that Kiba and Erebus did more damage to Issei Pseudo DxD G than Viddar with his boots and armor on.
For nothing, the fight with Erebus has been a joke for issei. All the thing about the pain and was going to faint has been an exaggeration a lot of incoherent of Ishibumi, considering that the fight was short and then he used AxA that was more expensive in resistente. Issei fired in others fights Infinity blaster with Longinus masher after a lot of damages taked and could move without any problem, even with Apophis who used T DxD and taked his attacks who are extremely dangerous for a god class.

And the fact that he taked the aura’s attacks of Erebus like a stupid, without try to defend himself with Dragon shot when with Nyx he could manage her easily.

No one has damaged him like Vidar.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-14, 17:51   Link #945
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

Quote:
[—Fimbulvetr Shot!]

Vidar-san’s kick pierced through my stomach… Upon receiving that intense blow, I got blown away backwards a great distance as I crossed over the floating island and crashed onto Yggdrasil! …A part of Yggdrasil was violently destroyed, and the force of the kick stopped. …I myself…my whole body trembled because of the damage I took from that one kick.

“Gaha!”

I spat out blood from my mouth. …The abdominal part of the Dragon Deification armor was damaged. That single strike from a God could even destroy my Dragon Deification armour, huh… I somehow stood up from Yggdrasil as I spread my dragon wings and returned to the floating island. Both the announcer and the commentator went through a play-by-play of the attack from just earlier.

<<Fimbulvetr, in other words, it’s about the [Fimbul Winter] in the Norse mythology. A phenomenon that is said to be the sign of the end of the world, Ragnarok.>>

<<The chief God Vidar-senshu crowned his secret move with that name. What a frightening attack indeed. For it to be able to damage the Sekiryuutei’s black armor that much…>>

Even though the armor had been repaired, if I got hit by that kick many times, as expected, even my Dragon Deification armour wouldn’t last… I had no choice but to find an opening and finish it with either Infinity Blaster or Longinus Smasher. Yes, it was just when I had started to think about my next move.
Vidar kicked Issei so hard he coughed up blood and could actually damage Issei's P DxD armour unlike Erebus.
Old 2020-02-14, 17:53   Link #946
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCPDarkraiRules View Post
Vidar kicked Issei so hard he coughed up blood and could actually damage Issei's P DxD armour unlike Erebus.
The direct hit from the special move of Vidar was equal to infinity blaster.
Old 2020-02-14, 17:56   Link #947
godz

Quote:
I was referring more to the part of tiredness, issei did not show so much fatigue or dizziness with his confrontation with Vidarr, but if I express it against erebus ... so that's why he made me understand that he received more damage from erebus than from Viddar.
Old 2020-02-14, 18:02   Link #948
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
I was referring more to the part of tiredness, issei did not show so much fatigue or dizziness with his confrontation with Vidarr, but if I express it against erebus ... so that's why he made me understand that he received more damage from erebus than from Viddar.
And then, the final stage of the fight between Vidar-san and I began! As I punched him, Vidar-san also kicked me repeatedly! My punch hit Vidar-san head’s, and Vidar-san’s kick pierced my stomach! Because each attack was filled with an unbelievable mass of aura, our armours cracked, and the impacts even reached our bodies, causing us to throw up blood from our mouths. As I was punching him, I said.

The fact about issei’s tiredness was irrelevant, when in other fights with opponent as strong as him, like Apophis, after have received damages by attacks dangerous for a god and has used infinity blaster with Longinus masher in T DxD, he could fight without problems.

All those has been an exaggeration of Ishibumi that is incoherent
Old 2020-02-14, 19:23   Link #949
B214

Quote:
For some reason I ended up thinking about Vidar kicking Ise in the crouch.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-14, 19:34   Link #950
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
And then, the final stage of the fight between Vidar-san and I began! As I punched him, Vidar-san also kicked me repeatedly! My punch hit Vidar-san head’s, and Vidar-san’s kick pierced my stomach! Because each attack was filled with an unbelievable mass of aura, our armours cracked, and the impacts even reached our bodies, causing us to throw up blood from our mouths. As I was punching him, I said.

The fact about issei’s tiredness was irrelevant, when in other fights with opponent as strong as him, like Apophis, after have received damages by attacks dangerous for a god and has used infinity blaster with Longinus masher in T DxD, he could fight without problems.

All those has been an exaggeration of Ishibumi that is incoherent
I think you're right.
Old 2020-02-15, 15:11   Link #951
Hakai

Quote:
...Yes. Information was flowing. Above all, I understood the real identity of this Ryuuteimaru. What Ophis was saying, the power of the Great Red, the manifestation of that answer... Using my body as a medium, Ryuuteimaru scooped it out and embodied the part which otherwise would be limited by my body. And by connecting with that, this form — the manifestation of Great Red's strength was complete!
So Ryuuteimaru connects with the Great Red’s power in Ise's body that he normally can't use because of his limits

I wonder how strong Ryuuteimaru can be without connecting to Ise. If he can also help Ise in fights like Ddraig that'll be awesome. AxA doesn't seem like the kind of form Ise will use casually unless the situation requires serious attack power, way above Heavenly Dragon level.
Old 2020-02-15, 17:25   Link #952
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Sin View Post
So Ryuuteimaru connects with the Great Red’s power in Ise's body that he normally can't use because of his limits

I wonder how strong Ryuuteimaru can be without connecting to Ise. If he can also help Ise in fights like Ddraig that'll be awesome. AxA doesn't seem like the kind of form Ise will use casually unless the situation requires serious attack power, way above Heavenly Dragon level.
Breaking the 4th wall to stop Ishibumi when he finally decides to make Kiba gay
Marvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-15, 20:43   Link #953
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Sin View Post

Ryuuteimaru's growth sounds like it transcended with Great Red's power to support Ise who's soul is reaching its limit due to progressing too fast. They did mention AxA as safer compared to DxD G

As for how strong, it's impossible to tell yet because Ryuuteimaru hasn't actually fought before (without Ise). That said the evolve Ryuuteimaru does seem have room to grow or rather support Ise. Like maybe he can detached a part of himself to support Ise instead of combining into AxA. Or creating weapons for Ise and his allies to use. Well this is just speculation on my part.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-16, 02:47   Link #954
Tsaibame

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Or creating weapons for Ise and his allies to use.
Rias:

Tsaibame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-17, 20:12   Link #955
Lucidrago

It's good to see the full capabilities of Tobio's Abyss-Side Balance Breaker. It's eerily similar to Gasper's Balance Breaker where everything is covered in darkness.

I wonder if Tobio can produce blades from the darkness that is covering his body.

I wonder if they'll let Issei carpet-bomb the Rating Game Field with Ryuuteimaru in his match against Diehauser.

Maybe Ryuuteimaru can safely travel through the Dimensional Gap.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-18, 14:50   Link #957
Hakai

Quote:
“Have your feelings for oppai finally reached planet breaking levels? ......” Xenovia said with a groan.
LMFAO

Yeah they did.They really did
Old 2020-02-18, 20:13   Link #958
cyberdemon

Perfect timing for the new volume