AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2019-03-19, 15:57   Link #21
cyberdemon

Rias trades Rose to make a peerage most influenced by her and not just Issei. For her to pick up Le Fay would go in the wrong direction. Le Fay would probably benefit as a pawn because it could give her more flexibility with her summons
Old 2019-03-19, 16:18   Link #22
Hakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCPDarkraiRules View Post

Spoiler for Dark History of the Hakuryuukou:

Wh...

Inb4 Ise vs Vali ends with Ravel reading those books in front of everyone to defeat the strongest Hakuryuukou.
Old 2019-03-19, 19:51   Link #23
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakai View Post

Wh...

Inb4 Ise vs Vali ends with Ravel reading those books in front of everyone to defeat the strongest Hakuryuukou.
Assuming if she can beat lavinia.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-20, 02:17   Link #24
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Rias trades Rose to make a peerage most influenced by her and not just Issei. For her to pick up Le Fay would go in the wrong direction. Le Fay would probably benefit as a pawn because it could give her more flexibility with her summons
How would the rook or knight pieces possibly help with her summons?

Again a pawn would have to promote which they can't do whenever unless their name is Issei.

So I would think she would become Vali's bishop if he receives a set of evil pieces. Or either Valerie makes an immortality potion for Le Fay that halts her human aging process so she can live for thousands of years.

Yes finally we have an American Longinus possessor!

I wonder what Alphecca Tyrant does since It's a Holy Relic.

ValixGenbu seems like a good ship.

So that's who Vali has recruited to his team.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-20, 03:22   Link #25
Emperor of D.

Are you serious Ishibumi? Arthur is actually getting the Longinus Alpha Tyrant? As if the guy wasn't strong enough as it is and yet didn't give Irina Incinerate Anthem.
Emperor of D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-20, 04:17   Link #26
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor of D. View Post
Are you serious Ishibumi? Arthur is actually getting the Longinus Alpha Tyrant? As if the guy wasn't strong enough as it is and yet didn't give Irina Incinerate Anthem.
Really wouldn't make sense to give the self-proclaimed angel more potential than Xenovia.

And nothing is confirmed about that.
Old 2019-03-20, 04:27   Link #27
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWu8128 View Post
Or she could just be Ise's pawn? I agree a bishop piece would be best, but a pawn piece would have the same effect maybe even better with her talents. Using the Azazel Cup as a basics for her to be a Bishop is bad idea, especially with how a persons piece can be switched in the tournament.
Maybe you are right in that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Interesting.

Last edited by AzazelDxD; 2019-03-20 at 04:38.
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-20, 04:52   Link #28
bluestahli1

Vali belongs to Ise
bluestahli1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-20, 06:09   Link #29
B214

Or it is actually Ise that belongs to Vali.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-20, 06:28   Link #30
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Or it is actually Ise that belongs to Vali.
Not all of Issei. Just his butt.
Old 2019-03-20, 06:56   Link #31
Emperor of D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Really wouldn't make sense to give the self-proclaimed angel more potential than Xenovia.

And nothing is confirmed about that.
Xenovia already has more potential than Irina due to having Durandal and now she has Excalibur. Giving Irina Incinerate Anthem would definitely been better than giving it to Lint.
Emperor of D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-20, 07:40   Link #32
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
How would the rook or knight pieces possibly help with her summons?

Again a pawn would have to promote which they can't do whenever unless their name is Issei.

So I would think she would become Vali's bishop if he receives a set of evil pieces. Or either Valerie makes an immortality potion for Le Fay that halts her human aging process so she can live for thousands of years.

Yes finally we have an American Longinus possessor!

I wonder what Alphecca Tyrant does since It's a Holy Relic.

ValixGenbu seems like a good ship.

So that's who Vali has recruited to his team.
You don't know how a Rook or Knight piece can help a summon? I hope your joking, you read the story correct? You don't know how the Evil Pieces work? You should really read the story you wouldn't have to ask certain questions.

@AzazelDxD If she joins Issei's peerage a Pawn, or she could get a piece from Vali I'm pretty sure he got evil pieces

Last edited by TheWu8128; 2019-03-20 at 08:23.
TheWu8128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-20, 07:58   Link #33
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

@TheWu8128 What are you talking about? If Le Fay joins Issei's Peerage as a Pawn she can't join Vali's (If he chooses to have one) as a Bishop. You can't be apart of 2 Peerages at the same time.
Old 2019-03-20, 08:03   Link #34
TommyG

I see her joining as Rias' bishop or Vali's. Rook, knight or pawn don't seem like the right fit for her.
TommyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-20, 08:23   Link #35
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCPDarkraiRules View Post
@TheWu8128 What are you talking about? If Le Fay joins Issei's Peerage as a Pawn she can't join Vali's (If he chooses to have one) as a Bishop. You can't be apart of 2 Peerages at the same time.
This should go without saying but obviously, I mean she can join as Issei's pawn or as Vali's Bishop. Where did you read me saying she would be part of both were did I even imply her being in both of their peerages? I think your confused or misread?

@TommyG Why would she join Rias when she could join Issei or Vali? A Pawn piece would suit her or any mage type well. Also think you misunderstand the Rook and Knight argument as well. I'm not saying she should be a Rook or Knight. Her being a Pawn she could take advantage of Queen, Rook, Bishop and Knight power which would help with her summons

Last edited by TheWu8128; 2019-03-20 at 08:36.
Old 2019-03-20, 08:33   Link #36
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWu8128 View Post

@AzazelDxD If she joins Issei's peerage a Pawn, or she could get a piece from Vali I'm pretty sure he got evil pieces
I canīt confirm it but I think that I heard that he received pieces the first time that Ishi mentioned that he is one ultimate class devil...

When he was mentioned as ultimate? I forgot it.. Maybe in the same volume that Issei was declared a high class devil or after that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyG View Post
I see her joining as Rias' bishop or Vali's. Rook, knight or pawn don't seem like the right fit for her.
-Appear in the cup as BISHOP
-Arthur saying that she could become in a devil..
-Lives in Issei house(with issei&rias peerages), is not always with Vali

I think that following this the simplest option is make her Rias Bishop.. The bishop pieces seems perfect for her..

Unless Vali is forced to use his evil pieces(if he obtained them) to improve his team members(those who accept it) against one strong rival I canīt see him using the pieces only for one person(le fay) when Rias can make her a bishop too..

ANYWAY. The future will show us Ishi intentions..

Last edited by AzazelDxD; 2019-03-20 at 08:44.
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-20, 08:47   Link #37
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzazelDxD View Post
I canīt confirm it but I think that I heard that he received pieces the first time that Ishi mentioned that he is one ultimate class devil...

When he was mentioned as ultimate? I forgot it.. Maybe in the same volume that Issei was declared a high class devil or after that..

-Appear in the cup as BISHOP
-Arthur saying that she could become in a devil..
-Lives in Issei house(with issei&rias peerages), is not always with Vali

I think that following this the simplest option is make her Rias Bishop.. The bishop pieces seems perfect for her..

Unless Vali is forced to use his evil pieces(if he obtained them) to improve his team members(those who accept it) against one strong rival them I canīt see him using the pieces only for one person when Rias can make her a bishop too..

ANYWAY. The future will show us Ishi intentions..
Her joining Rias peerage doesn't make sense to me, so your going to split her between 3 people? Rias Peerage, Issei's Contract Magician, and Vali's Team? I mean it is up to the author but that seems too congested . I have to say after reading your reasoning for her joining Rias peerage aren't good. Her being in the cup as Bishop means nothing, Rose was a Rook, Pawn, and Bishop piece in the cup she the best comp to Le Fay, Not to mention in story it been stated mage type characters are best suited for being Bishops or Pawns. Your only saying that because Rias has a Bishop piece and needs a Bishop, they really hasn't been any story reason for her to join Rias?

Last edited by TheWu8128; 2019-03-20 at 09:40.
Old 2019-03-20, 08:51   Link #38
TommyG

Well Vali's team was a terrorist faction, and while granted they're all still loyal to him now that they have all joined the good guys there is nothing really forcing them to stay together is their? If she becomes a devil would she still need to have a contract devil?
Old 2019-03-20, 09:14   Link #39
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

Why would they leave? What reason do they have to leave? Do you have a reason for them to break up. I don't know why them being a former terrorist faction have to do with them breaking up now. They like Vali and go on adventures with him.

Last edited by TheWu8128; 2019-03-20 at 09:26.
Old 2019-03-20, 09:35   Link #40
TommyG

Well presumably if Le fay joins Issei's peerage she will leave because she's a part of his team now, same as if she joins Rias' peerage.