AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-02-02, 04:55   Link #41
Emperor of D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Ouryuu is another male who is confirmed to have a harem end (since he has his fiance and Miraka) due to his special background. But Saji is still just a reincarnated Devil, no matter how strong he is. So I can't see him having several girls such as Hanakai and Sona like Ise or Ouryuu. And Nimura already left the love-triangle so I doubt she's going back in.

Also let's not forget that Sona is the next heir for the House of Sitri. Her elder sister is gone and she didnt have any child. So it's up-to Sona to leave a pure offspring for the Sitri bloodline. So in that regards I can't see the House of Sitri acknowledging Sona to give birth to Ise's child. The only reason Rias can marry Ise is because Millicas will succeed Rias for the head of Gremory.

Also for the upcoming volume 4 we are getting the final match of the Top-16 RG tournament ---Team Vali vs Team Journey to the West.

So that means that volume 4 would give us the result of the other 3 matches before that match which consists of:

Cao Cao's team vs Surtr's team
Typhoon's team vs Ruval Phenex's team
Slash Dog's team vs Dulio's team.

My prediction for the quarter-finals would be.....

Quarter-finals
1. Indra Team vs Sairaorg Team (confirmed)
2. Diehauser Team vs Ise Team (confirmed)
3. Surtr Team vs Typhoon Team (my prediction)
4. Slash Dog Team vs Vali Team (my prediction)

To be honest I just read volume 2 and volume 3 of Shin DxD today and the perspective I had of Ise's strength totally changed.
Before reading these two volumes I kept on saying that he's going to definitely lose against Indra in the semi-finals and that Vali would also not advance to the finals (so I always thought Ise vs Vali would be like Ippo vs Miyata from Hajime no Ippo where the destined rival never would happen).

But after reading those two volumes it seems like Ise vs Vali in the finals would happen due to their (Ise in particular) power boosts. Ise defeating four Gods (Cheif God and primordial Gods) is insane already. If you include the materialisation of Ddraig and Ddraig's achievement of defeating Typhoon is also part of Ise's achievement then Ise's feats are beyond outstanding. And the upcoming volume will have Ise face another God.

Since volume 3 ended with the talk of Ise becoming an Ultimate-level Devil, I guess that may happen at the very end of volume 4 since it's the end of this arc?
Issei didn't face anyone incredible in Shin volume 2. And in Shin vol. 3 the only one he did beat that was incredible was Tatarus.
Emperor of D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-02, 05:30   Link #42
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor of D. View Post
Issei didn't face anyone incredible in Shin volume 2. And in Shin vol. 3 the only one he did beat that was incredible was Tatarus.
Actually he also defeated Erebus in volume 3.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-02, 06:38   Link #43
Emperor of D.

Quote:
Actually he also defeated Erebus in volume 3.
Yeah but Erebus hardly gave Issei a challenge. Futhermore, Erebus admitted he wasn't a battle god.
Emperor of D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-02, 06:49   Link #44
AzazelDxD

Quote:

My prediction for the quarter-finals would be.....

Quarter-finals
1. Indra Team vs Sairaorg Team (confirmed)
2. Diehauser Team vs Ise Team (confirmed)
3. Surtr Team vs Typhoon Team (my prediction)
4. Slash Dog Team vs Vali Team (my prediction)
Slashdog against Vali is really likely.. Vali against his old friends. Like Vali team members against Wukong generation.

DONīT EXPECT Surtr team here.. Despite probably it would be interesting this Fight against Typhon..

Ishi is still saving one powerup for Cao(confirmed in the character lore in the blog). In the worst case he will use it here and there is still one member of his team with longinus that has still not appeared in the game.

The PLOT will make Surtr lose Cao is one of Ishi favorite characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasy View Post
I don't think there's anything more to explore in this universe.
Unlike DxD apparently the fallen angels are relevant in DxD for example. He still has mythologies that were mentioned but that we don't know much about these mythologies to use in the future.

Last edited by AzazelDxD; 2020-02-02 at 07:52.
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-02, 06:56   Link #45
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

@AzazelDxD Again Surtr is not a God he is a Fire Giant from Norse Mythology.
Old 2020-02-02, 07:49   Link #46
AzazelDxD

CCPDARKRAI

It seems that I forget this EVERYTIME that I mention him. Anyway.. Is not like if this character is someone important

Only a Giant? I am 100% sure that he will lose.
Old 2020-02-02, 08:13   Link #47
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

@AzazelDxD While he is Fire Giant he is on par with Gods because it was stated that Gods did leave the tournament because of his flames and in Norse Mythology during Ragnarok he does end up killing the God Freyr and his flames engulf the Earth.

Last edited by CCPDarkraiRules; 2020-02-02 at 08:27.
CCPDarkraiRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-02, 08:42   Link #48
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCPDarkraiRules View Post
@AzazelDxD While he is Fire Giant he is on par with Gods because it was stated that Gods did leave the tournament because of his flames and in Norse Mythology during Ragnarok he does end up killing the God Freyr and his flames engulf the Earth.
No matter his rivals when the Plot is with him.. Nobody will stop him until the semifinals.

Even if this Surtr is one hard rival Ishi will use his "Last powerup" making him able to defeat Surtr(in the worst case) even add the Leonardo that has that longinus that can create soldiers(that shalba used) to ensure his victory.

Last edited by AzazelDxD; 2020-02-02 at 08:54.
Old 2020-02-02, 10:12   Link #49
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

@AzazelDxD Remember Surtr's team is a very big unknown for the Rating Game between his team and Cao Cao's team besides it not 100% Cao Cao will win with his new powerup and Surtr will probably be the strongest opponent Cao Cao will face so far.
Old 2020-02-02, 10:18   Link #50
AzazelDxD

Unless Ishi wants to give to Cao one BIG RELEVANCE in the future giving him one IMPORTANT FIGHT(outside the cup) to SHOW THAT POWERUP is unlikely.

Better stop here.. I hear his name a lot to want to continue in this conversation about him.

Is not like I am interested in that battle to continue talking about it.
Old 2020-02-02, 10:25   Link #51
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

@AzazelDxD The Malebranche do want to fight the Longinus users so Cao Cao probably fight one of them ever if he wins or loses againt Surtr.
Old 2020-02-02, 10:42   Link #52
AzazelDxD

There are more Longinus (18) than Malebranches(12).. But is impossible see Ishi forgetting him in this battle.

Anyway.. Is not like all the longinus are good for battles(valerie case for example). Maybe some of the malebranches will have 2 rivals(for example).

I still think in them as one way to give one powerup to Vali that sometimes I even forget that they are enemies too.

Old 2020-02-02, 14:03   Link #53
Hakai

What other stupid shit did Azazel do that can be used against his students

Maybe the next enemy will turn all the girls into handsome guys.

And Ise won't be able to properly use his powers from trauma because Male Akeno and Male Kuroka tried to rape him.
Old 2020-02-03, 07:14   Link #54
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Le Fay seems to have unintentionally 'broke' something Meredith liked when they were younger for Meredith to say she is 'breaking' what Le Fay likes (Issei). Le Fay uses her first name so she's not a sadistic villian as characters in DxD don't say the name in confrontation if so.
Marvix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-03, 12:40   Link #55
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
Le Fay seems to have unintentionally 'broke' something Meredith liked when they were younger for Meredith to say she is 'breaking' what Le Fay likes (Issei).
Or maybe she has not many friends and Le Fay brook her hearth leaving the country with her brother.

But even in that case one vengeance like that against Le Fay is still excesive.

Quote:
Le Fay uses her first name so she's not a sadistic villian as characters in DxD don't say the name in confrontation if so.
Are you saying that she is under mind control? Because Le Fay only talks about return ISSEI to the normal.
Old 2020-02-03, 12:50   Link #56
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzazelDxD View Post
Or maybe she has not many friends and Le Fay brook her hearth leaving the country with her brother.

But even in that case one vengeance like that against Le Fay is still excesive.

Are you saying that she is under mind control? Because Le Fay only talks about return ISSEI to the normal.
Meredith is a lesbian after Le fay
Old 2020-02-03, 13:07   Link #57
Hakai

Meredith and Le Fay were childhood friends.

But then Le Fay's oppai started to grow while Meredith remained flat, so she felt betrayed.

That's also why she took away Ise's love for oppais
Old 2020-02-03, 13:25   Link #58
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Meredith is a lesbian after Le fay

Now I understand HER HATE for the men..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Sin View Post

But then Le Fay's oppai started to grow while Meredith remained flat, so she felt betrayed.

HAHAHAHA.. Impossible.

Le Fay has ONLY 16 years and is not like Le Fay is busty, her breast size is 78..

If both characters are from the same age they can still grow..
Old 2020-02-03, 17:41   Link #59
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Sin View Post

the solution joining the harem of issei ... is scientifically proven as magically that by joining a girl to the harem of issei the oppai grow.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-03, 18:02   Link #60
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzazelDxD View Post

Now I understand HER HATE for the men...
Not to mention going yandere by removing Issei's perversion to keep him from touching her precious Le Fay and getting back at Le Fay for not returning her feelings by removing Issei's perversion lol.